12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah but i dont think hes a town gunner
being able to shoot doesn't mean they have to be a town gunner unless alisha said only town gunners have guns and I missed it somewhere but I don't think she did
Thinking that Ltin isn't a town aligned gunner, but what are we expecting to get out of asking him to claim if the gunner part of his claim is already proven?

ill shoot everyone who doesnt vote hk ill find a way dont you worry
I think we need to search hip's house now to make sure he isn't stockpiling guns.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thinking that Ltin isn't a town aligned gunner, but what are we expecting to get out of asking him to claim if the gunner part of his claim is already proven?
having a gun doesn't necessarily mean he's just a gunner either, he could still be hiding something about his role

Boooo

Reaction score

I think we need to search hip's house now to make sure he isn't stockpiling guns.
ltin knows why i told him to tell the truth ?

having a gun doesn't necessarily mean he's just a gunner either, he could still be hiding something about his role
yeah i agree

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
As to why i think a mafia gunner is unlikely (but not impossible), because it just doesnt sit right with me in the setup as is. Basically the pro of gunner is that in my eyes you have confirmed vanilla townie when they shoot, at the risk of townies killing eachother. If mafia could be a gunner, that just doesnt sit right.

Also the whole spiel that we get given the role info for gunner, so that mafia could fake claim it easily. If mafia had a gunner, they wouldnt have too get that info. (seems meta i dont know if it is).

Boooo

Reaction score
As to why i think a mafia gunner is unlikely (but not impossible), because it just doesnt sit right with me in the setup as is. Basically the pro of gunner is that in my eyes you have confirmed vanilla townie when they shoot, at the risk of townies killing eachother. If mafia could be a gunner, that just doesnt sit right.

Also the whole spiel that we get given the role info for gunner, so that mafia could fake claim it easily. If mafia had a gunner, they wouldnt have too get that info. (seems meta i dont know if it is).
what about a 3p