ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
NO, This HAS to be a joke, just so sudden... I barely even knew you. Kinda got to know you due to your randomness, I just didn't know a person like you would leave so quickly. I do know you have been here for a long time but.. the Potatoes there could have been built, and the laughs and... This just has to be a joke. If this isn't (Which I hope isn't the case) I wish you a good life and to have a wonderful future, I know I'll see you time to time but BB won't be the same. Have a good time in life with Topo and friends and family, we'll miss you, ~Marvelfan01
PS: I will make a potato memorial

Reactions: Zelz

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Well I suppose I'll throw something in here, you were a wonderful staff member. I appreciate you giving me a few tips before I applied for my BuildBox staff application. I've always looked up to you as a staff member. I'm sad to see you go.

Best of luck to you!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Bye Cookies. :( Sad to see you go. Didn't know you that well but you were one of those people that everyone knew, whether they liked it or not. I talked to you a few times on ts, and have had some laughs.

Good luck in the real world o/

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
i still remember your time in lava classic. I remember the first few days when you join lava classic you and the other lava trusted were a good bunch. Even thought it may not have been your time to be a staff member at the time for one reason or another you proved yourself and became a preety good staff member(from the little i saw of you in BB). I do not even recognize you from when you where just a lava trusted. Its sad too see another person go from the old fun lava classic times. Good luck in the future iideath.

• Love
Reactions: Zelz and ChauffeR

_Fr0sty_

Reaction score
:'(
We all leave this amazing community eventually. I'll miss you cookies! I hope we meet up again some day maybe on minecraft. Like, when we are 80 and get on to get sucked back in. Nice knowing you! I'll miss you forever even though we aren't technically friends, but computer friends. HAVE A GREAT LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD!!! (Trust me, it's ok out there!! :eek:)

~_Fr0sty_

• Love
Reactions: Danni122112