ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Please don't shoot me.
I've been here 2 years now, and it's fair to say it's time to go. I mean, I'll probably be on from time to time to see how things are doing, but don't think I'm coming back for good when I do check in. I need to focus on the real world (ooh, scary.)
All of my stuff on JtE will go to the Wizards, because they are fabulous. And, maybe one or two of the things to some friends.

Before I go, I'd like to mention a few people... Starting with the obvious.

Topolopis; I love you. Get in my arms, right now. Seriously, I can't wait for the future with you. You are beautiful, and I will love you no matter what happens. c: <3
DarkHender; Stay fabulous, guurl. Stay fabulous.
SteveTheKitteh; Thanks for the laughs we've had on Teamspeak. I'll see you around on Steam, I guess. c:
Malcovent; I suppose I didn't talk to you all that much, but the times I did, I enjoyed. You've helped me quite a fair bit with one problem in particular. Thank you so much! And, thank you for all you've done for the community.
Deadl0ck; dam u str8 bbg. Seriously though, thanks for the laughs. You are one fabulous mofo, who I would definitely have as my father... On second thought, that would be kind of odd.
MacTarvish, AngelWV and SalientGorilla; You all asked for it. NO SPECIAL WORDS FOR YOU.
Paceboys; Gimmie yo' hair.
Arxx and Digitalmez; aww isn't it cute how i put you guys together. I'd like to thank both of you for that one day on Teamspeak when you helped me out a lot. You guys are both fabulous, and I neeeeeever want you to change. Ever.
Davidjl123; I don't know. I felt you should be mentioned. *shrug*

And a crap ton of other people who I really can't think of right now. If I think of people, I'll edit 'em in. Or, make an extra post on here. c:

Thanks for all the potatoes.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Didn't know you at all really, but you've been around the forums a lot and as such, put more life into it. So thank you for that.

See you around. Remember that the door opens from both sides o/

Reactions: Zelz

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
well, you were an awesome person to hang out with, I won't forget being married to you on JtE, We've laughed a lot, sang on TS (my ears are still bleading). I'm not gonna forget you by a long shot and I hope you won't forget me.
Take care in your further life!
Goku

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I never honestly got to talk with you alot, but every time I did you seemed to be a genuinely nice person and you will be missed. The few times I was on BB with you you always seemed to be a amazing staff member and I TRULY meant what I said in the uh5's leaving thread by you should be BB director. I know alot of people found it rude and such, but I will never see how I had the wrong idea of having a long time staff member who knows the server, is loved by the community and loved it back becoming a staff member.

Hopefully everything goes great for you in real life and always come back occasionally :3

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
I don't really know you, but you posted on my profile from time to time, and seeing you on the forums quite a lot tells me you're really funny, and cool. Anyway,good luck in life, and cya later. c:

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Well we dont really know each other that well but, the times i've seen you on bb made playing the game oddly special. I know it may sound like a bunch of bs but its the truth. You brought this up beat and Fun spirit to the game and it made me want to stay and build somemore. I wish i could have known you better. Good luck with your future endeavors. :D

P.S thanks for mentioning me btw :p

Reactions: digi and Zelz

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
No no. :c I'll miss you although I didn't talk to you. I always saw you on the forums, everywhere I went. You're very pretty and I hope life treats you well! Remember what I said to you that time, even though it's kind of an outrageous thing. <3

Tails506

Reaction score
I doubt that you remember me (as we only had one conversation, in which I came across as fairly stupid), but I wanted to say that you were always mean and creepy kind, funny, and helpful, and that you will be missed. I wish you the best of luck for the future!

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
WAIT... You Thanked My Bro, but not ME?!?!?!?! *Readies Dragonbone Sword*
nitasu987; Thanks for all the potatoes. Seriously though, thanks for everything, and good luck in life. I'll be around on dA if you need me.

(talk to me on steam sometime, ok?)
Sure thing :3

No no. :c I'll miss you although I didn't talk to you. I always saw you on the forums, everywhere I went. You're very pretty and I hope life treats you well! Remember what I said to you that time, even though it's kind of an outrageous thing. <3
Thank you ;u; I won't forget it, I promise!

And, somebody I kinda forgot to put in somehow. Can't believe I managed that one.

Shinyshark; Thank you so much for being there for me all those times. I know you've left yourself, but I'm here on Steam if you ever need me~ c:

Reactions: Jeff0521

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
Sad you're leaving, but just so you know, You'll be back in this community in a few months.
This community is cursed. You can't leave this community forever.

Well, you're a good friend and I hope you have a fabulously fantastic life. o/