ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok zellypie, Go forth and shoot yer Deathly Cookies at your enemies! cuz SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!!!!! (and the Redguards, Argonians, Imperials, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orcs, Bretons, and Khajiit. Especially the Khajiit.)

Reactions: Zelz

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I still remmeber the first time I met you, on buildbox. You was extremely friendly to me when I was pretty new. I had some great moments with you, and it was always fun to be with you c:

Goodbye Zel, and good luck in real life o/

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
NONONONONONO. Come back to me, Zel. </3.

In all seriousness, I never chatted to you that much, but when I did you were always a fun and amazing person to be around. I'll miss you, and I wish you luck in the big scary outdoors (the sunshine burns, be careful, I almost died).

Also, give me back my potato. :c

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Congratulations Zel, you're only the 13th person this month to leave the community/resign

Heh, reminds me back to the old lava Trusted purge, where they picked three of us to stay, and demoted the rest. You and I were two of them, alongside favouritepickle. Now you're both gone and I'm gonna be the only active one left. :c

Anyway, was fun while it lasted. Your thread seems extremely clich'ed because we've had to see so many of them recently. A certain comment here does indeed make me feel like you're leaving something out, probably something more private. But please, talk to me about it if you must. I enjoy being given the chance to help something between others iiDeathCookies.

Anyway, raid my potato farm, light my house on fire, and leave via the boat on my tiki hut island in the ocean., byebye. :confused:

Reactions: Zelz and digi
D

DarkHender

Zelly, I feel like I'm going to cry. I loved talking to you on teamspeak and on servers. You were someone who made me feel like I wasn't alone in things.

We both suffer from something similar and knowing you made me feel more like someone could understand me. As I hope you felt the same way. You're a beautiful person even if you don't believe it. You've done so much for this place, smiling and being silly, brightening up days and making people laugh.

I'm literally wanted to cry, this is horrid. I love you Zelly, I hope life treats you well. Or else I'll have to bitch slap life because you deserve everything. <3

Oh and your hair is fabulous.

I'll miss you so much ;-;

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Zel, we weren't much too close at all - meowing and movie nights is really all. However - I'm pretty sad to see you go - I think in some indirect way we interacted through the Forums and TS and now that you're leaving it's almost like that part of my life went with it. Bye for now, Cookerz. (but I still have you on steam nweeheehee)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Nope nope nope nope nope nope

You're a genuinely fun, awesome, cool person to be around. Teamspeak is a blast with you, and thank god someone who actually got on teamspeak early in the day for me. I don't know what else to really say, but I'll miss you.

Also we need to karaoke party again.

• Agree

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The hell is this shit?​
NO! I'm not going to wish you goodluck or farewell or say goodbye, it was nice knowing ya. F%#* that! This came out of the blue all so suddenly. Zel, you have no idea how weird or how strange its going to be not hearing you on TS rambling on about something. Declaring your love for Topolosdossnuffleupagus (however you spell it). Singing! My god how you sung! Meowing! My god how you meowed! I'm going to miss drowsy, sleepy Zel who managed to remain entertaining at 4 o'clock in the morning. Or inappropriate Zel, who, regardless of your age, always made me laugh (and at times, awkward).​
Seriously though. I wish you all the best in your endeavours (I don't know why I sound like a school principal right now but just go with it) You're creative, smart, witty and charming. Weird, quirky, cute and kooky. You're an open book that never judged or never made anyone feel unwelcome. You're god damn beautiful and a pure delight to be around. I'll see you when I see you. (Which will most likely be tomorrow when you've thought about how silly it was for you to even make a goodbye post. Amirite?)
Now, without further ado. I'll be in the dark corner of Blocktopia doing this...​

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thank you so much guys, I'll never forget any of you, ever. You've put a great smile on my face, and I'm all happy. c:

Awwwyea You're right. There are a few things missing, and they are personal. One of them is that I need to get back into education, and the others are too personal. I trust you guys and all, but only a few people know. Thank you though!

DarkHender You're not alone. You never will be. I'm always on Skype or Tumblr if you need me. I promise I'm there for you. And, pssshhh. Your hair is more fabulous! :3

Sploorky Oh, we do have to Karaokeparty sometime. Maybe tonight, so I can say goodbye?

digitalmez Dayuuuuum, that's a lot of words. Thank you so much. I'll miss you. ;-; If you have Skype or Steam, we can still talk :3

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess this means we'll only interact with each other from now on by being unintentionally a few rows away at a concert in the future :L

farewell, iiDeath, been good playing with ya.

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
WHY?! We never learned what the numbers meant! ;-;
B-but... I never really knew you much when I first joined, but over the past few months we've gotten to know each other, and I've had a lot of fun! I really hate to see you go, but I understand. I wish you luck with your life, and there will always be open arms if you ever want to come back. :')