Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
hope you enjoy like 6 person games then
the days of mafia are truly dead
it's only dead if people make it dead.

Don't be part of the problem be the solution!

Don't shit where you sleep!

You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.

You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
hope you enjoy like 6 person games then
the days of mafia are truly dead
But for real that doesn't have to be the case. Just make it clear it won't be tolerated. If they push their luck then they're gone and potentially ruin it for everybody, but they might not push their luck, they might actually start being active in response.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
An invalid donation is defined as a donation made by a player with 0 coins. If a player has coins, their donation is valid and they pay as many coins as possible.
OK, so this basically clarifies that the plan to give inffy all the money is bad, but I guess we're splitting it with Skele now? Could someone please remind me of Skele's roleclaim since I can't be bothered to dig for it myself.

Marauder.
Sounds scummy but ok (image for emphasis)

meanwhile what would the black market even sell
a secondary kill seems too OP so i can only think of like roleblocking/coinblocking stuff
i guess a way to avoid infs stuff but that also seems slightly OP for 11 people
A secondary kill is definitely OP for 11 people.

i dont think skele realized at that point how important that info was though so it didnt bother me that he didnt think to ask for clarification
I wouldn't put it beyond Skele to not ask for clarification b/c he either wasn't think or doesn't care, but whatevs.

so *cue to that time you said purple was scum because she wasnt making sense yet i townread her*
If you're referring to Timeline, then the scumread on purple was completely justified even though she was town.

If this is every game then it's incredibly disrespectful to other players and especially the host. Jokes aside and genuine fully serious aqua mode, that genuinely annoys me and is really shitty behaviour that should be bannable.
I fully agree.

but shouldnt stranger give me like, 5 instead

since otherwise skele could get 0 coins from me and it could be because stranger gave me 1 OR none of them gave me any

so i think @Stranger from Myst Island should donate me 4 more coins
I'm going with Aqua's plan instead, and donate 3 coins.

Meanwhile if Either of @HKCaper or @Good Skele gets the PI contract they use it on the other.
Do we even know what this PI contract does yet?

i donated 525600 as well
525600 minutes?

might as well be banned for gamethrowing since this game has reminded me why i quit mafia in the first place (inactive players mostly)
Tbh it's getting to the point where it's annoying me too - I love y'all and I love mafia but we really need to think of something new after this game b/c I'm getting tired of depending on people who we know are barely gonna participate to fill games.

Anyway, b/c he's really not being helpful this game and my reads haven't really shifted that much from yesterday guess I'll just go with this
Vote Good Skele
Donate 3

Sorry for getting on a stupid rant Tim I really appreciate that you're hosting this game <3

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I havent read the last 3 pages yet and the other pages today is so much boring back and forth that I found 0 useful information in it, so I've 0 idea whats the current plan is
well skele is gonna visit me tonight so that even if i die he gets an idea of how many coins i had so that if scum donated then we can know who out of those who donated

then aqua wants you to donate to prove you didnt kill alisha via either me or skele sharing how many coins i had last night

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
well skele is gonna visit me tonight so that even if i die he gets an idea of how many coins i had so that if scum donated then we can know who out of those who donated

then aqua wants you to donate to prove you didnt kill alisha via either me or skele sharing how many coins i had last night
Who has already donated to you then?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it works out so that if you did kill alisha it becomes a 50/50 of you vsiirc
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaok it's fine.

I did literally say don't do this earlier, because now things get overly complicated and you're definitely going to be targeted by mafia. But it's fine.

Timdood3 I realise now my pooling question doesn't actually matter since they will have only received the coins the morning after so don't worry about it. (or tell us anyway for future reference idk)

So, yea. Only one of them will have the 5 coins, so if I am right... and I am usually right, I am a god gamer after all... the other mafioso won't have any coins. Just 1 with 5.

So if Notty donates 5 coins, Stranger donates 3 and Unu donates 2.

Since inf very likely will die if town - I guess we'll have to trust what Skele says.

If he gets 1 it's either stranger or unu if he gets 2 it's notty.

Statistically 1 of them is likely scum so if he gets none I recommend lynching him.

If inf survives we go off of what inf says - or alternatively depending how close we are to mylo (if sessy isn't town) we sacrifice inf to the gods and count how many coins he has for accuracy.

Meanwhile if Either of HKCaper or Good Skele gets the PI contract they use it on the other.

I think that covers most our bases.

Lmk if I'm missing something

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I havent read the last 3 pages yet and the other pages today is so much boring back and forth that I found 0 useful information in it, so I've 0 idea whats the current plan is
Aqua bolded something on page 104 I think and that's what I'm going along with even if it's really stupid b/c of said back and forth with 0 useful information.

IN CUPS OF COFFEE
I see you too, are cultured.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.