The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i vote we just let him be modkilled if that happens and use our lynch elsewhere
I agree, Mac/Comp/Skele definitely isn't the best use of our lynch today.

AND NOW! THE MOMENT THAT AT THE VERY LEAST MOOGLIE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!
So i dont remember who it was but day 0 somebody was like "Ltin is using a lot of emojis." Well those are my vice. Like i just love emojis. Like, they are far superior to emotions. Each day if I use three distinct emojis, I unlock a night ability where I visit somebody and ascertain their emotions. If any day I fail to use three distinct emojis, my ability is lost.
F o r e v e r
So wait, do you have any idea what a person's emotion tells you about that person? Like is this a sort of rolecop? Or is it somehow related to the happy pills that are being handed out?

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why TWG would think "yes" is an acceptable response to "Do you have explanations for those reads?" is beyond me. And besides from Inf continuing to push weak for his reasons, I don't think anybody looked at this any further.
Inf asked me a yes/no question, I answer yes/no.

So i dont remember who it was but day 0 somebody was like "Ltin is using a lot of emojis." Well those are my vice. Like i just love emojis. Like, they are far superior to emotions. Each day if I use three distinct emojis, I unlock a night ability where I visit somebody and ascertain their emotions. If any day I fail to use three distinct emojis, my ability is lost.
F o r e v e r

Night 1 I visited Jurgen. Jurgen was not happy.
Last night i visited Mooglie. Mooglie was also not happy.
Do you have any idea/indication what any of this means?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So wait, do you have any idea what a person's emotion tells you about that person? Like is this a sort of rolecop? Or is it somehow related to the happy pills that are being handed out?
I would guess happy pill = happy
no pill = not happy

Which leads me to....What use would a role like this serve?
I know Hip has a "drug related vice" that I assume is happy pills, but I don't remember reading how it worked.
I think the only other happy pill vice is Ender where happy = able to act.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I would guess happy pill = happy
no pill = not happy

Which leads me to....What use would a role like this serve?
I know Hip has a "drug related vice" that I assume is happy pills, but I don't remember reading how it worked.
I think the only other happy pill vice is Ender where happy = able to act.
I dont think Hips vice is Happy pills. Pretty sure his vice name is the act of doing a certain drug for flavour but no happy pills. So yeah only you/Ender/dead Shadow

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
We're probs not gonna get many more claims today, I was hoping someone else claimed something similar to me, but doubt thatll happen

My night action is inspecting people's inventory.
The first night I inspected poke, and he had coins. Poke died that night though so wasn't useful info
The second night I checked moog, and he had an empty inv, which confirms his items had been stolen

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We're probs not gonna get many more claims today, I was hoping someone else claimed something similar to me, but doubt thatll happen

My night action is inspecting people's inventory.
The first night I inspected poke, and he had coins. Poke died that night though so wasn't useful info
The second night I checked moog, and he had an empty inv, which confirms his items had been stolen
I think you should check one of Hk/Weak for a dead cat

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper and Mooglie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is unacceptable! There was no expiration date on the offer! ?

but why tho
Inf you should know full well you can't just say "this person is scum" with literally zero reasoning.
Vibes from your big post + your role claim sounds made up and useless

It feels wrong to have it be about whether or not someone lost their cat or didn't get to use their action or whatever, feels too loosely structured + when the game has already established "happy pills" I think the most reasonable thing for it is that it's about that aka useless from what we know so far at least

Also why are we voting Mac when we can just let him be modkilled

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.