The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
ok she's scum lynch her

my role literally says i have a monopoly on giving out books so she's lying.

im basically hip
if someone visit me they get a book, and if i visit someone they get a book (moog has one)

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Boooo

Reaction score
I gave a book to ender- but idk what the books do.

Also i don't want to narrow down PRS and I can also be a pr- that's my way of keeping it unknown

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also why is ltin a town read
Admittedly vibes to some degree. He could absolutely be lying about being busy. I'll think on it more.

what do you mean by 'spoken up more than usual', and 'I'd expect him to lurk a lot more if he was scum' - you've never met them before have you?
Ive played with Mulb before. I generally expect them to be quieter from my experience,

could you give an example?
His reads on hip seem to largely be parroting you, for one. And I'm back on mobile so I can't scroll back to the exact post but there's somewhere Poke evaded one of your questions about his read on someone to analyze the game instead.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im convinced poke told her his role in scumchat and thats how she came up with this exact same role as him

either that or shes like a role cop and saw poke's role??
ya it is weird
i guess we wait to see if Enderfive got a book?
inb4 boo has tagged her mafia buddy in an attempt to be saved but woops that was a bad choice

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh wait we cant hammer before mulb gets back
actually we can since the bomb is a lie and i wrote that item up myself and it does nothing

pranked

(im just gonna say this now since i realize itll be susp tomorrow when someone doesnt die [yes i truly failed to consider that])

my role can give out items

i can name the items whatever i want to, and if i name it the same thing as another item in the game, it replicates those effects

i cant name the same item the same name twice

i choose my item name during the day + choose to visit someone at night to give it to them, and anyone who visits me also gets one

since i knew 0 items to be able to use yesterday i decided to create my own to get some reads so i made up a bomb item so i could give it to someone i suspected to see if theyd try to secretly blow someone up, so i gave it to boooo since i was sus of her by the end of the day and i thought she'd be unlikely to be nightkilled and i thought maybe hip/poke would be lynched anyways even if i didnt catch them out

i cant give out items anymore if my spouse is unhappy - my vice is being an obsessive partner

when mulb said they were forced to kill someone i assumed they must have visited me + received the bomb that way so thats how i knew about them having it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
actually we can since the bomb is a lie and i wrote that item up myself and it does nothing

pranked

(im just gonna say this now since i realize itll be susp tomorrow when someone doesnt die [yes i truly failed to consider that])

my role can give out items

i can name the items whatever i want to, and if i name it the same thing as another item in the game, it replicates those effects

i cant name the same item the same name twice

i choose my item name during the day + choose to visit someone at night to give it to them, and anyone who visits me also gets one

since i knew 0 items to be able to use yesterday i decided to create my own to get some reads so i made up a bomb item so i could give it to someone i suspected to see if theyd try to secretly blow someone up, so i gave it to boooo since i was sus of her by the end of the day and i thought she'd be unlikely to be nightkilled and i thought maybe hip/poke would be lynched anyways even if i didnt catch them out

i cant give out items anymore if my spouse is unhappy - my vice is being an obsessive partner

when mulb said they were forced to kill someone i assumed they must have visited me + received the bomb that way so thats how i knew about them having it
but
but
im 100000000000000000000000000% sure bombs exist in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.