The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i mean he usually comes off as weird to other people but this game he's coming off as weird/different to me compared to the other plenty of times ive seen him come off as weird to others
fair. did you have anything specific other than weird or is it just vibes still

i mean surely you can understand why i doubt you when you come on at such magically convenient times
sure? but its not

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fair. did you have anything specific other than weird or is it just vibes still
I dunno how to put it into words, he just feels much more careful in how he's wording things and what he's saying

also to respond to your thing earlier, i thought you meant 'everyone town read me' as in everyone in the game was like 'i think poke is town' when in reality nobody townread you, the only thing close to that you got iirc was boooo said she can't see a difference from your town behaviour but that you could go either way

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
oog said nothing from me looked scummy (not a townread but was fine) hip said the lynch was bad and minor town vibes boo said i looked like my town version which is the same thing as a townread to me, notty hasnt said anything on me at all but basically everyone on this wagon besides you is only on it because you insisted and because there's no other alternatives really offered

highkey actually think skele's posts were an excuse to not have to post anything rather than lost town. he is emotionally unstable but he also exploits that (some as town but def more as scum) and usually when town he looks pretty genuine
jurgen was probably overwhelmed by 36 pages (he said he prefers forums cause its easier to keep up but it's been maybe too active) but im still disappointed he couldn't post at all even to inform us of his situation
are all the other ones like sessy, mac, mulb normally like this or what
ik hk is pretty much like this though i thought he was generally a bit more active as town

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
oog said nothing from me looked scummy (not a townread but was fine) hip said the lynch was bad and minor town vibes boo said i looked like my town version which is the same thing as a townread to me, notty hasnt said anything on me at all but basically everyone on this wagon besides you is only on it because you insisted and because there's no other alternatives really offered
So everyone else is voting you even though they think you're town yet my vote is somehow the most suspect

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oog said nothing from me looked scummy (not a townread but was fine) hip said the lynch was bad and minor town vibes boo said i looked like my town version which is the same thing as a townread to me,
she said you could go either way and that she just doesn't see a difference between you here and when town (i assume she hasnt seen you as scum before), so its pretty much a neutral read, so only hip said he thought you were town and is now voting you (and he's your scumbuddy who doesnt think youll actually get lynched but wants in on the wagon to look better if you eventually die, or to make you look better if he dies)!

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
So everyone else is voting you even though they think you're town yet my vote is somehow the most suspect
i mean, im pretty sure boo's town
moog's reluctance and turn around wasnt the best but from inffy being annoying and their reading of economy it seemed pretty much reasonable
hip wasn't on it when i typed that and their vote might be worse now but idk it doesnt vibe evil bandwagon they vibe resigned bandwagoner more
so its more a case of everyone else's votes seeming fine ig but yours i dont see any reason and though you acknowledge youre bandwagoning it doesnt feel especially genuine

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
30 minutes!
Deadline Clock

PokeSvorlds - 5 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Boooo, hipmeow) [E-5]
No Execution - 3 (Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbery) [E-7]
Nottykitten - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [E-9]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 1 (Enderfive) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
5 more votes in 30 mins lets go
it quite literally isnt gonna happen
Boooo - already voted
Comp - inactive
Enderfive - hasnt been here today yet
hipmeow - already voted
HKCaper - probably settling in whereever their plane journey took them aka wont be here
Infected_alien8_ - already voted
JurgenVW - mega inactive
Ltin - inactive recently
MacTarvish - mega inactive
Mooglie - already voted
Mulbery - kinda inactive
Nottykitten - already voted
Good Skele - inactive
PokeSvorlds - wont vote for himself!
sessybessy - inactive
Shadow_Hunter3 - kinda inactive (post-wise not reading wise aka hes a filthy lurker which is why i voted for him earlier)
Stranger from Planet 9 - uh not here at the moment
TheWeakGuy48_ - won't vote
Timdood3 - uh not here at the moment

the only chance/the only other active players are ender, stranger and tim and 3 votes dont make 5!

meanwhile its very unsettling how many inactives there are
why sign up to mafia if you cant play it makes 0 sense!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
howd you know hes reading, i swear he hasnt responded to anything since like the start of the game
i mean (idk if this is against rules but you were allowed to say it for poke so i assume i am too + its fairly harmless anyway!) but he was last seen reading at 6pm so idk if hes been actively reading but atleast he showed up unlike a lot of other people

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I just started to read the thread yesterday and I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that's been said so far. Will get there and come up with something logical to say.
Till then:
Vote No Execution

Status
Not open for further replies.