The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count ;D
Wherein each line of text is aligned perfectly

Infected_alien8_ - 1 (Nottykitten) [E-9]
Nottykitten - 1 (Infected_alien8_) [E-9]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i was the [im still not saying my role name since RID]
i had a day ability to have a night chat with someone
i chose notty since we never got to be together in comedy club also its notty
we both claimed to eachother but i wont say what nottys claim is since <3 (i believe it tho if that helps)
my vice was pet bunny
my pet bunny and i loved eachother so much that it would take a BULLET FOR ME (aka i was 1 shot bulletproof) but that that would kill it (well remove it from my inventory, its also possible that someone just took it from me rather than someone trying to kill me but with 0 death it seems to indicate that i was almost murdered) and since i loved it too my day ability is now DEAD

why would someone try to kill ME when i was under decent suspicion yesterday
also your thing about me not wanting to get lynched was semi true since i wanted to be alive so that i could eat a kill (which i did i guess??????)
also my thing about wanting to lynch inf at the end of yesterday was since i thought he was a prime candidate to be nightkilled since he was being townread by everyone and its unfair that inf dies every night 1 (maybe someone tried to kill me to frame inf too)

also i got 2 new items in my inventory but i wont say what they were
also idk how a pet bunny is a 'vice' can you elaborate

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i assume its supposed to mean that i fall apart without it (lose day ability) aka super dependant on eachother which i guess is a bad habit
More like bad rabbit

But it's true Oog did claim this vice/ability in our night chat. I also gained an item at the end of the night which makes me think some peoples vices may be triggered by receiving a certain item (for example drugs). My item is not a drug

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well i got no items

+ my vice is pretty clear why its a bad habit since the flavour basically says it so thats kinda weird but also i dont think you'd do a UNU and slip up like that as scum fake claiming so i town read you

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well i got no items

+ my vice is pretty clear why its a bad habit since the flavour basically says it so thats kinda weird but also i dont think you'd do a UNU and slip up like that as scum fake claiming so i town read you
i am the master fake claimer, with such gifts as the bellboy & the dancer

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but decently high suspicion on the inactives since i can think of no real good reason to try and kill me other than my fake post right before deadline yesterday (and theyd have presumably not read the rest of the thread to know that i wasnt townread by anyone pretty much)

again its possible that i wasnt the murder target and someone just deleted the pet bunny from my inventory but that would be a pretty big coincidence

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also I still don't like how hip voted poke yesterday considering he said he thought he town vibes a little and thought I was scum it makes 0 sense to do as town aka hip's still my scumread

I also still think poke is scum and that hip tried to jump on to distance between them (and he rated my post 'funny' when i said that which seems out of character [TWG also rated it funny which I don't understand why])

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also I still don't like how hip voted poke yesterday considering he said he thought he town vibes a little and thought I was scum it makes 0 sense to do as town aka hip's still my scumread

I also still think poke is scum and that hip tried to jump on to distance between them (and he rated my post 'funny' when i said that which seems out of character [TWG also rated it funny which I don't understand why])
well i guess not '0 sense' since I can think of some reasons to do it but I don't think hip would do it but I'll wait for his explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.