The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
Deadline Clock

No Execution - 4 (hipmeow, Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbery) [E-6]
PokeSvorlds - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie) [E-8]
JurgenVW - 1 (Nottykitten) [E-9]
Nottykitten - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [E-9]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 1 (Enderfive) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Deadline Clock

PokeSvorlds - 3 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten) [E-7]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if we don't lynch someone today we're probs just gonna be back here tomorrow

let's, us, we, the town, us, make something HAPPEN

to quote the most wonderful character to ever have been created;

"If you spend all your time trying to avoid danger, you'll never move forward. We know the danger. But if that risk means solving the mystery, we have no choice. Am I wrong?"

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"If you spend all your time trying to avoid danger, you'll never move forward. We know the danger. But if that risk means solving the mystery, we have no choice. Am I wrong?"
woops the 'you' links to who she's talking to so don't click it if you don't want SPOILERS (i pasted this quote from the wiki so that's why there's a link there)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Deadline Clock

PokeSvorlds - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Boooo) [E-6]

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
jfc inffy
if you try to insist on a lynch for 5 pages but everyone else thinks your target is town then you should reconsider

i dont have any targets myself so im i can't really advocate for any lynches. i'd sorta be down for an inactive lynch but i cant differentiate between any of them so ehh

inffy: on discord i say tbh and other similar things constantly, it's something like "uhh" (it doesnt mean anything). i dont think ive spent as much time editing my posts here but i dont even think that's why your vibes are haywire, it's probably either nothing or that there's been like 4 games since we played

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
jfc inffy
if you try to insist on a lynch for 5 pages but everyone else thinks your target is town then you should reconsider
ye cuz THAT happened

inffy: on discord i say tbh and other similar things constantly, it's something like "uhh" (it doesnt mean anything).
it wasn't just the fact you used 'tbh' it was the way you used it just felt like it was plopped on the end of a sentence you'd usually say with confidence/sharpness rather than having a tbh there, according to like my idea of you in my mind (which admittedly is based on only a handful of games)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Deadline Clock

PokeSvorlds - 5 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Boooo, hipmeow) [E-5]
No Execution - 3 (Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbery) [E-7]

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
why are you being so weird this game what are you hiding
it's worth noting that during the last discord game job was SUPER weird (i still thought he was town cause he felt it) but he eventually got, understandably, lynched for being off the wall crazy (also defending most of the mafia)
he's nowhere near that (not that i think that means he's scum)

if we don't lynch someone today we're probs just gonna be back here tomorrow
no cause youre pushing a lynch that would have never happened otherwise and maybe you'll be back here but the rest of us can clearly be productive without you

ye cuz THAT happened

it wasn't just the fact you used 'tbh' it was the way you used it just felt like it was plopped on the end of a sentence you'd usually say with confidence/sharpness rather than having a tbh there, according to like my idea of you in my mind (which admittedly is based on only a handful of games)
it .. did, though? i can't tell if youre serious or not but i can get all the quotes? but when i backread the last 5 pages all you did was ask everyone to lynch me and have them all respond that they didnt see anything scummy/got a town impression

and yes that's what i said lol. i just plop tbh around normally, it has no meaning

notty's definitely the scummiest vote on me, i wouldn't be too surprised if it were all town, but it's worth considering imo
also that last message from inffy was horrible but im .. really not sure

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok now that i know this is legal to say:

earlier i accused poke and then he conveniently came online like 1 minute after, rated my post, then acted as though he was catching up on the thread

it made me think he's hiding offline and only coming on when he needs to to stop himself getting lynched

and then just now he's conveniently come online as a wagon has started forming on him

coincidence i think NOT

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
ok now that i know this is legal to say:

earlier i accused poke and then he conveniently came online like 1 minute after, rated my post, then acted as though he was catching up on the thread

it made me think he's hiding offline and only coming on when he needs to to stop himself getting lynched

and then just now he's conveniently come online as a wagon has started forming on him

coincidence i think NOT
i have a job, i didn't before
i have like 3 hours of free time max, at least one day i have had none
i come on when im not sleeping or working so uhh no i dont have that much control over when i get on

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't want to, and I won't, vote Poke, at least today. Everyone who votes them (mmmmaaaaybe except Inffy(kinda)) has bogus reasoning. Don't think Poke will flip scum, don't think we'll gain any valuable info if Poke flips town. At this point I'd rather no execute.

• ❤
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's worth noting that during the last discord game job was SUPER weird (i still thought he was town cause he felt it) but he eventually got, understandably, lynched for being off the wall crazy (also defending most of the mafia)
he's nowhere near that (not that i think that means he's scum)
i mean he usually comes off as weird to other people but this game he's coming off as weird/different to me compared to the other plenty of times ive seen him come off as weird to others

no cause youre pushing a lynch that would have never happened otherwise and maybe you'll be back here but the rest of us can clearly be productive without you
i dont understand what this means

Status
Not open for further replies.