The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Also inffy you realize Mario has basically a direct counter to your claim right?

Alignment sensors with restrictions

Both of which that just happen to be completely useless? And you still believe him? I'm starting to think the mafia cop and sk cop are covering for each other

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You believe that he just happens to have asethic, just happened to have no way to prove his claims, just happened to wait until the last second to claim with the weakest claim ever????

Inffy are you okay

(Sidenote not claiming seemed like better idea at the time but I think I missed a few logic errors so my judgement wasn't the best. First time with a massclaiming game and I was genuinely trusting most of the claims since they seemed complex enough/made sense in my head)
I don't think he'd come up with an RID sheriff on his own + I've been expecting a town RID role since Alisha wanted to change things up from her past games + his claim post felt authentic to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also inffy you realize Mario has basically a direct counter to your claim right?

Alignment sensors with restrictions

Both of which that just happen to be completely useless? And you still believe him? I'm starting to think the mafia cop and sk cop are covering for each other
Not really, it'd make more sense to have 2 semi-useless cops than 1

Mischief

Reaction score
Alignment sensors with restrictions and with ascetic, both useless

I don't buy it at all, you two basically claimed the same role and you aren't finding it weird? This is the exact logic that got dess lynched

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alignment sensors with restrictions and with ascetic, both useless

I don't buy it at all, you two basically claimed the same role and you aren't finding it weird? This is the exact logic that got dess lynched
I can only be a cop for town when the scale is 16 or above

mario can only be cop if someone tells him their name

two weak cops like that makes sense to both exist to me, much more sense than only one of us existing as well

Mischief

Reaction score
Yeah but we also have an action cop, scale cop, and coin cop

I'll be willing to say one person is townie but both? No this is literally the dess and notty thing all over again

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Speaking of which Enderfive just because I'm attacking Mario rn doesn't mean you are in the clear.

Explain yourself you're a fake
what do you want me to explain

if someone wants to compile a list of reasons why i'm scum i'd be very happy actually because i still can't figure out why you think that other than i got frustrated when i was drunk and thought inf was jumping on me for literally no reason at all

i mean i get why my night action choices might look like i'm scum when you're already operating under that assumption, but that doesn't explain to me why i was pinned as scum in the first place

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah but we also have an action cop, scale cop, and coin cop

I'll be willing to say one person is townie but both? No this is literally the dess and notty thing all over again
our action cop and coin cop are scum (and coin =/= alignment anyway), and I still don't have any reason to believe that poke is meant to suss out alignments since we've seen both town and mafia shift the scale positively + I benefit from a positive scale as well and I think poke's role just exists to verify claims

a claim verifyer + two weak cops seems like it'd work to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you want me to explain

if someone wants to compile a list of reasons why i'm scum i'd be very happy actually because i still can't figure out why you think that other than i got frustrated when i was drunk and thought inf was jumping on me for literally no reason at all

i mean i get why my night action choices might look like i'm scum when you're already operating under that assumption, but that doesn't explain to me why i was pinned as scum in the first place
I'm pretty sure the majority of people who are suspicious of you became suspicious of you because of you failing to kill someone n2, and that happening again n3 probably has just confirmed their suspicions

Mischief

Reaction score
Well I also said I've only gotten a sense of things today. And that I really didn't know what to do with my role.

From my stand point, both molten and omni have given their results for the past nights? With confirmation of correction.

Compare it to you and Mario, it's easy to know who to lean to. 2 weak cops that can never would and rely on mafia to increase the scale (theory) or for mafia to reveal their names? 2 of them? Colour me in disbelief and stick a god damn fork in me. What sort of cop relies on mafia to hand themselves on a silver platter?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I also said I've only gotten a sense of things today. And that I really didn't know what to do with my role.

From my stand point, both molten and omni have given their results for the past nights? With confirmation of correction.

Compare it to you and Mario, it's easy to know who to lean to. 2 weak cops that can never would and rely on mafia to increase the scale (theory) or for mafia to reveal their names? 2 of them? Colour me in disbelief and stick a god damn fork in me. What sort of cop relies on mafia to hand themselves on a silver platter?
Why is 2 less believable than 1, I don't get it. If a role is weak surely it makes more sense for them to exist if there are more of them

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the majority of people who are suspicious of you became suspicious of you because of you failing to kill someone n2, and that happening again n3 probably has just confirmed their suspicions
what

how is a vig not killing without a clear target suspicious in any way

i thought that was the whole rationale for the whole not shooting on the first night thing that everyone does as a vig

Mischief

Reaction score
Alright, I'll take notice of your defense a drop it but you guys have absolutely nothing to show for anything it's a convenient claim.

Usually there is no mass claim, I doubt a scenario where a cop would be completely tied up, even now we have paraphrased role names.

Weaker roles shouldn't seem like unreasonable roles, this is an unreasonable role, they have no way to figure out role names unless given

mariosatr give your rolename paraphrase I want to hear it

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Mischief

Reaction score
1808 coins at the end of last day and I would just like to let you all know I am reading
Really? That's interesting, do you see how many coins were used at night or how many coins people have left in total again? Sorry lol

Also when you say it's was an expensive ability was yours in the 50 range of coins or just expensive compared to your coin amount?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also mario's role would probs be designed to confirm town vs confirm scum since like you said he'd need the mafia to share their names, which is still useful)
unless the town also has a name cop that learns other players' names, i don't think any rid role is townie

it's a type of power that is useless without knowing the names of the roles, and i highly doubt our hosts would have put in an investigative role that relies on an inferior version of a massclaim to be useful in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.