The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
what

how is a vig not killing without a clear target suspicious in any way

i thought that was the whole rationale for the whole not shooting on the first night thing that everyone does as a vig
You mean not killing when we had a few million targets and needed to cut down the Lynch pool?

And killing someone claiming to have self protection over kropp?

Ender how much do you steal for?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Really? That's interesting, do you see how many coins were used at night or how many coins people have left in total again? Sorry lol

Also when you say it's was an expensive ability was yours in the 50 range of coins or just expensive compared to your coin amount?
Number of coins that exist after notty died
I got some coins from notme

And when I said expensive, I meant relative to how many coins I had. It wasn't many.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You mean not killing when we had a few million targets and needed to cut down the Lynch pool?

And killing someone claiming to have self protection over kropp?

Ender how much do you steal for?
i didn't feel certain enough in any single target to be confident enough to kill them on night 2, as i've already said

i felt that hk's claim was bullshit designed to keep either me or the other scum team away and he was most likely to be scum imo on night 3

i don't steal, i reduce to 0 if the target has more than 75 coins, as i've already said

Mischief

Reaction score
Okay so you missed the part when molt said hk had 60 coins

And decided to kill someone with maybe protecting abilities over someone like krop? What happened to having a clear target???

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
My action is, as far as I'm concerned, prohibitively expensive, to the point that I honestly don't think changes to the economic panic scale would help me very much. My mathamagical skills tell me I only have 2 uses to my action, and afaik I have no way of getting more coins.
wait i just read the whole thing lmao. if changes to the economic scale didn't matter, why did +10 coins?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so you missed the part when molt said hk had 60 coins

And decided to kill someone with maybe protecting abilities over someone like krop? What happened to having a clear target???
clear target in the sense of being suspicious, and i figured his claim was bullshit because it looked like bullshit

as for the 60 coins part, you can't possibly hold me responsible for missing something molten said once and then was never discussed again in a game where there has already been over a 100 pages

i still don't think kropp has been significantly more suspicious than anyone else and i wanted to kill a maf, as i said last day already

Mischief

Reaction score
Notty night (fake watcher ughh)

After that I didn't wanna to double up with the guards or stranger so I protected inffy assuming someone was on stranger or omni

Last night was not omni > assumed notty would save them, I wasn't sure of who to protect because I no longer trusted Inffy. I considered protecting myself (should have) so I did someone I thought was safe (fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.