The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
what does that have to do with kropp though? are you saying you think kropp's 'destroy above 150' is actually 'take anything above 150 for your sk team'?
Wew I doubt it. I was insinuating it would be a good role for the sk team but if true I think it would still be destroying, and if not I still thought it was worth noting

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Why would leaving people with 150 coins be good for the sk team though I'm confused
Eh, like I said where I quoted myself, I was guessing the random amounts of coin loss were SK team handiwork, and since they seemed small-ish (and most anyone with lots of coins has a steals x# better attribute) it would let sk team be a bit more lethal since taking coins 30 at a time or something doesn’t deplete 500 fast even with them using their actions but 150 with an action cost of 60 + another 30 hurts sorta?
It does still makes more sense as a normal neutral role but shrug

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh, like I said where I quoted myself, I was guessing the random amounts of coin loss were SK team handiwork, and since they seemed small-ish (and most anyone with lots of coins has a steals x# better attribute) it would let sk team be a bit more lethal since taking coins 30 at a time or something doesn’t deplete 500 fast even with them using their actions but 150 with an action cost of 60 + another 30 hurts sorta?
It does still makes more sense as a normal neutral role but shrug
But krop's claim is that he leaves people with 150 not that he takes 150 away from them (or do you know that and I'm misunderstanding you)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I guess I gotta claim now

it's your boy Inspector Gadget, RID investigator/sheriff
costs me 20 coins, I don't have to guess the entire name exactly (just most of it) and it tells me their alignment
(also can buy an ascetic for 50 coins)

had a rough patch of investigations though
night 1: I went for mulb because it seemed like a very specific role name, ofc they got nightkilled soo
night 2: tried dess, didn't get any info (i think he used ascetic himself)
night 3: even more rough, I went for notty (who claimed a role name) but they got NK'd :(, i also felt a little bit jittery and bought an ascetic this night just in case i got targeted by either team (having both mafia and SK team terrified me a little)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess I gotta claim now

it's your boy Inspector Gadget, RID investigator/sheriff
costs me 20 coins, I don't have to guess the entire name exactly (just most of it) and it tells me their alignment
(also can buy an ascetic for 50 coins)

had a rough patch of investigations though
night 1: I went for mulb because it seemed like a very specific role name, ofc they got nightkilled soo
night 2: tried dess, didn't get any info (i think he used ascetic himself)
night 3: even more rough, I went for notty (who claimed a role name) but they got NK'd :(, i also felt a little bit jittery and bought an ascetic this night just in case i got targeted by either team (having both mafia and SK team terrified me a little)
i get the feeling that this is a fake claim and mario is really in the sk team

Mischief

Reaction score
You believe that he just happens to have asethic, just happened to have no way to prove his claims, just happened to wait until the last second to claim with the weakest claim ever????

Inffy are you okay

(Sidenote not claiming seemed like better idea at the time but I think I missed a few logic errors so my judgement wasn't the best. First time with a massclaiming game and I was genuinely trusting most of the claims since they seemed complex enough/made sense in my head)

Mischief

Reaction score
Not to mention he brought asethic tonight because he was jittery about the other team, he didn't say he had a trait he said he brought it.

That's a logic flaw if I heard of it!

Asethic blocks actions that don't kill! You block protects, sees, and any role blocks! They would block more good things then bad!

Mischief

Reaction score
Speaking of which if you have an ability to buy one night asethic and then are role blocked, which actions happens first??? For all I know, all actions happen at the same time, there is no order.

Status
Not open for further replies.