The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
but 150 coins is over the pluck threshold? i thought it was 100 coins that the maf stole every night, or am i misremembering things?

i mean i'll think it over, but i'm still more inclined to at least try and get a maf, or a genuinely harmful scum that me must eliminate in order to win
Feel free to murder a Mafia instead of Kropp tonight but if you get a town or decide not to use your action again I'll be voting you tomorrow

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Aqua and Omni

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As a psychology student I'm surprised you haven't found a way to hypnotise yourself into having a good sense of humour by now
yes I know psychologists don't hypnotise and I could have delivered this joke far better but im too lazy to think of the right context and wording to use, honestly im just bitter omni rated his post funny
also bitch you stole my invisible ink from the sign up thread

Omni

Reaction score
Why can't you lynch Ender tomorrow while we get Dess today? Your action proves Dess isn't a second bodyguard so he's a superior lynch.

Also Ender has currently killed 1 Mafia and 0 town so I don't know about you but he's been more useful than most people.
why does no result indicate that he's 100% not a guard

mind you i do want dess dead, ender just has way higher priority

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also I'm laughing at this now imagining you say this irl 'THAT'S your witty report' like a sassy private school head boy gang leader
I was kinda going for fog vibes but yeah that works too

I'm also disappointed you didn't continue the mirror meme, no free winner rating for you good sir.

• Sad
Reactions: Omni

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why does no result indicate that he's 100% not a guard

mind you i do want dess dead, ender just has way higher priority
honestly you wasted your action if you genuinely used it on dess

it's pretty likely that town isn't gonna have two bodyguards, so if you're confirming that notty's action is "guard", then either dess is lying about his role or you and notty are both lying about hers

the fact that you couldn't figure that out on your own should be enough indication for the rest of the town that they shouldn't blindly fall in line with what you're saying

• Agree
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

it's pretty likely that town isn't gonna have two bodyguards, so if you're confirming that notty's action is "guard", then either dess is lying about his role or you and notty are both lying about hers

the fact that you couldn't figure that out on your own should be enough indication for the rest of the town that they shouldn't blindly fall in line with what you're saying
so then why didn't you kill dess

Omni

Reaction score

if they're both guards that's pretty good grounds to assume one of them is scum my dude

so no, it wasn't wasted

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
wait

maximum tinfoil engaged

notty, inf and omni are the remaining maf

if that's actually true i'm gonna be laughing so fucking hard when you lynch me tomorrow
nah it's either you, notty and omni or inf, dess and krop

those are the two dream teams, no switcheronis

(to clarify these aren't my reads just what I'd find most logical and funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.