The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also inffy i feel like your conversation with unu is almost exactly the same level of useless as the one with ender and the one where i was asking you about the interesting question, which is alot of useless long conversations

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also inffy i feel like your conversation with unu is almost exactly the same level of useless as the one with ender and the one where i was asking you about the interesting question, which is alot of useless long conversations
well that's nice to know but if someone makes a contradiction I'm going to try to investigate further to get them to speak about it and see if I can see where they're coming from/decide if I think it's a lie, that's useful to me

and with you you were just being really vague so I wanted to know what was going on since it felt like I was out of a loop

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
mm right, panic scale, and idk inffy, that was what i thought of when trying to make sense of unu's action. Can't come up with other explanations rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If does seem to equal her action cost tho
ofc I don't believe a word he is saying so....
yeah but she died aka she got to 0 coins so she must've lost however many she had

unless he means he can see how many coins a player is able to receive/lose during a night if they use all their night actions with the scale being at whatever it is in the moment in which case that's still wrong

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
(is this too dumb of a claim to be false?) definitely should be verifiable tomorrow and that could possibly somehow explain their action with another result, but there's nothing hidden about roles so unu should probably be able to clarify this situation a bit better..

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(is this too dumb of a claim to be false?) definitely should be verifiable tomorrow and that could possibly somehow explain their action with another result, but there's nothing hidden about roles so unu should probably be able to clarify this situation a bit better..
idk i feel baffled

Status
Not open for further replies.