The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
btw notty, what exactly made you think kropp was lying at this point in time? (you didn't mention the raxo thing til after so I assume this is a different reason?)
Mostly I found it weird he wouldn't use his day action since that feels counterproductive to achieving his wincon. He later explained this away by saying that he thought coins would mostly be gotten by stealing Mafia which I find a terrible excuse tbh. Also weird: how he just assumed his third party role was solely effective against the Mafia that seems kinda biased against Mafia and unfair for the Mafia to have a role that only impacts them.

Also interesting how he claimed 'really enthousiastic' (woops I forgot the 'really' in my claim table) which ligns up with Mulbs name of 'very insistent'. Who knows, maybe the Mafia has a thing where a rolename is composed of an adverb before their adjective.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
Kroppeb - 7 (Aqua, Nottykitten, Omni, mariosatr, Fantome, Infected_Alien8_, HKCaper) [B-3]
Dess - 1 (Unusual_Dood) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Omni

Reaction score
I'm starting to think omni is mafia btw

Like I said earlier how when he would be like saying how confused he was and how he needed to take a rest, felt a bit like an act he was putting on

And his read on ender/notty/someone else I forgot all being third party also seemed a bit fake

And saying he trusted dess (who I also think is mafia) over notty (who he knew had guard) seems like a slip in defending his teammate
i trusted dess over notty bc i thought he was town guard and notty was 3p guard

by the way i still think ender/notty/kroppeb are a 3p team and this is an elaborate plan

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In what world would I give Dess (who in this case would be the actual towns bodyguard) a chance to die during the night and expose me instead of outright lynching him?
fair point (though you could have a way to ensure he didn't die) but I also think dess is mafia so in the scenario where you and omni are both mafia you'd all be bussing each other as a strat but going for kropp to prolong dess from having to die just yet

(and I don't believe this is the reality we're in, it's just a tinfoil theory)

i trusted dess over notty bc i thought he was town guard and notty was 3p guard

by the way i still think ender/notty/kroppeb are a 3p team and this is an elaborate plan
but why would 3p be a body guard

Omni

Reaction score
fair point (though you could have a way to ensure he didn't die) but I also think dess is mafia so in the scenario where you and omni are both mafia you'd all be bussing each other as a strat but going for kropp to prolong dess from having to die just yet

(and I don't believe this is the reality we're in, it's just a tinfoil theory)

but why would 3p be a body guard
bc they're part of a multiple person third party

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.