The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IDK, Unu's claim earlier seems like a slip. IMO Their latest posts seem town, but it's common Mafia tactics to beg town to keep them alive for another day and to stall them. I'm unsure why exactly he'd play like this, and it's making me thing he's Mafia, then again it's unu.

Also @everyone, can we not hammer yet. There's 5 more days to the deadline and a wagon could easily screw us over.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IDK, Unu's claim earlier seems like a slip. IMO Their latest posts seem town, but it's common Mafia tactics to beg town to keep them alive for another day and to stall them. I'm unsure why exactly he'd play like this, and it's making me thing he's Mafia, then again it's unu.

Also @everyone, can we not hammer yet. There's 5 more days to the deadline and a wagon could easily screw us over.
wow maybe notty's right and you are mafia

(why would he be acting in this way as town, not even claiming)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

He cpnfessed to lying and has given us nothing but an empty promise Id hardly call this a bandwagon. Plus alisha will be gone this weekend so if night ends friday night thats nice

fantome

Reaction score

i would rather wagon then wait around and let them slip out of slight

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Unusual_Dood - 8 (Ltin, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Stranger from Planet 9, Unusual_Dood, Nottykitten, fantome, HKCaper) [B-2]
Kroppeb - 2 (Aqua, mariosatr) [B-8]
Dess - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A wagon is diffrent from letting them getting away. If we wagon him and he's town then we have no/few leads.
are you saying we should let him live and force people to vote for other people instead so that we get more leads or something? I'm confused, he's admitted to lying and refusing to claim his role, he'd be gamethrowing as town by just voting for himself like that and refusing to cooperate

Status
Not open for further replies.