Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also as I said watcher claims are very hard to follow through with.

She has to state: who she picked + who visited

If she names a person when no one visited or a person that didn't visit, she will be outted as mafia. At most, she can only be leading for one night probably.

Between the two sides of lynching her now and waiting:
Lynching today:
You kill mafia yay, but we are not sure they are mafia... oh no we just killed watcher! A really good mass claim confirmation role
Lynching later:
We can confirm that she is mafia and lynch them. Without risking lynching an actual watcher

She wanted a massclaim, you can't ask for a massclaim without doing it yourself. Also there are doctors
Whether you want a massclaim or not does not matter is people have already started, when in rome do as romans do. Adapt to the situation what is the best move now that we have a vig, cop, watcher, sortof disabler all already revealed?
Which is why I labelled her claim as interesting. On one hand it does make a lot of sense why, as a townie, she'd push for a massclaim but on the other hand if she were scum the information mafia would get on a mass claim would far outway the cost of her eventual death. Plus in a game with hitpoints mafia having their own watcher or watcher variant doesn't sound particularly far fetched.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
hm, I guess you can say that technically only 4ish games? Only one was a blindset up and that was my first game.

I still forget roles and terms though but I'd like to say I'm pretty good.
Well, welcome to forum mafia my dude

I'd say enjoy your stay but... you won't, it's the worst

Mischief

Reaction score
Which is why I labelled her claim as interesting. On one hand it does make a lot of sense why, as a townie, she'd push for a massclaim but on the other hand if she were scum the information mafia would get on a mass claim would far outway the cost of her eventual death. Plus in a game with hitpoints mafia having their own watcher or watcher variant doesn't sound particularly far fetched.
Ah okay, that makes a lot more sense then.
Have a nice night, I hope you have pleasant nightmares

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I could see notty sacrificing her life as mafia to get a massclaim going by claiming watcher (powerful role but not as common as cop/doctor so not as likely to be cc'd immediately) and hoping since she's out as a powerful role it'd trigger it and give her buddies roles to work with and be fine dying soon for it

kinda like in republic when she sacrificed herself there

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I definitely won't have time to read anything tomorrow as I won't be available until like half an hour before deadline.

I'd like to place a vote I guess, since I'm always for a D0 lynch, but with how much I haven't read I don't feel like I'm an educated voter.... If anyone wants to tag me with someone to vote and why in an attempt to buy my vote, go ahead.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stalling because you don't want to make a fake claim this early as scum
How come you arent pushing on anyone else about that??????????
Ltin why is it you don't want to massclaim, I don't remember you responding to me earlier when I asked why you not trusting me = don't want to massclaim
Because it feels like a bait to get everyone else to claim, which pretty much nobody else has.

• Agree
Reactions: Deleted member 4601
Status
Not open for further replies.