The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
another idea that i have (but i didnt want to say until massclaim but honestly i feel like we're never gonna get there actually have we had an actual vote yet nvm im changing my idea mid writing)

i call for a final vote on whether you agree with a mass claim or not (with coins and 'steals X times better than you' removed (i think thats for the best?))
no

A massclaim forces anti-town to make early claims that they can't take back even when the situation turns bad for them

Like if we had a role cop on each side and the town dies then it'll be hard for the mafia role cop to defend themselves since they revealed their role early on (and in many cases they probably will reveal their actual abilities and mask it as a town role) - just an example

Also do take note that third-parties aside mafia already knows who is and isn't town, so they will still end up killing a townie, especially with this game where it seems like everyone has some sort of ability, so it doesn't put town in that much of a disadvantage per se

and it's mainly to give us more infomation to work with later on, information that we'll likely need as early as we can allow it to be
1) this is true in an open setup, not a closed one
2) there's a big difference between the maf hitting bp because they don't know any better and maf offing the doc because they know who they are
3) we're not gonna be able to do shit with any info before at least a few deaths that give us at least some semblance of what's going on in the game

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Obviously, im in for claiming partial role names. think it would hinder scum enough to be worth it
claiming full role name, abilites and other things like coins, traits (actual or closer to massclaim) would be fine too imo. I won't actually cast a vote though cause i dont really care. I don't actually have an opinion on which is better for town, not really enough experience (though each game is different and ig idk if that would help anyways)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm for a massclaim, partial or full. Worth noting that the mafia team hasn't gotten a chance to converse with each other yet and plan out their claims, so if we're going to catch them off guard now would be the best time.

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mischief

Reaction score
We are running out of time? When does day zero end?

If a mass claim is happening it better start soon

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
20 pages already I think I'm in love
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua) [B-8]
Aqua - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-10]
Fantome - 1 ( Mooglie) [B-10]
Kroppeb - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]
Omni - 1 (Ltin) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Love
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We are running out of time? When does day zero end?

If a mass claim is happening it better start soon
April 14th.

I would like to note that a mass claim should come hand-in-hand with a lynch and if people refuse to lynch someone today after the massclaim then it does help the Mafia like people said.

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: Aqua and Omni

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Long and hard, just like life.
and my dicc

—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
20 pages already I think I'm in love
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua) [B-8]
Aqua - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-10]
Fantome - 1 ( Mooglie) [B-10]
Kroppeb - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]
Omni - 1 (Ltin) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.
Can we gamble with our existing alphacoins within the game?

also yeah big no to the mass claim once again.

I would like to note that a mass claim should come hand-in-hand with a lynch and if people refuse to lynch someone today after the massclaim then it does help the Mafia like people said.
this is obvious but I don't see in a closed set up how even with a lynch it helps town? It isn't hard to be moderately creative when faking roles nor is it hard for mafia to guess roles/target roles once a mass name claim/ role claim happens.

any potential secret advantages town has up their sleeves that mafia don't know about go out in the open and immidiately puts us at a disadvantage.

Yes there's always the chance someone like inf is mafia and claims some retarded role like artist again, and yes in that case it would be a free lynch. But it isn't worth taking the risk.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ay yo Notme have you made a post yet? I saw you rate something.

I am not in favor of a mass claim. And I've compiled a list of who is and isn't:
For mass claim:
Oog
Notty
Poke
Stranger

Against mass claim:
Mischief
Dess
Ender
Aqua
mariosatr

Mass claim neutral:
Mulbery

I'm getting mafia vibes from Poke, but I can't really place them.
Time to make a more serious vote.

Unvote
Vote Fantome
same

vote Fantome
Uhh is there a reason behind either of these "serious votes"?
Nottykitten said:
I think the everyone here excluding Tim is probably town.
What makes you think that I'm not town?
Mulbery said:
Also do take note that third-parties aside mafia already knows who is and isn't town
How would third parties know everyone's alignment? The point of third party is kind of that they don't know...

Reactions: Mooglie
Status
Not open for further replies.