The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
I wanted to post this half an hour ago but kept getting distracted.

Actions cost coins, killing people doesn't return the coins. This means that should expect the average coins/person to go down.

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm opposed to a mass claim, but if enough other people are on board I will go with it.
If I try to paraphrase my name it will be loose at best though.

Said no-one ever except a 1-shot vigilante.
Remember that abilities cost coins, so some roles may only have a few times they can use their actions without some way of replenishing coins.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don't see how it even matters if Mafia has roles that 'blend' in since not only would they have to come up with a result every single day
They wouldn't. They would just share precisely what they did? The exception is hooker probably
If them claiming a blending role is such a problem you'd have that problem in a few days anyways except then they have had plenty of time to make results up that targeted dead people.
Again I don't think the mafia roles would have to make up results so in that case the only difference in a massclaim would be that mafias know the town PRs. Anyway I should say that I don't think massclaiming is a bad idea. I was only asking Dess that question since I found it weird how he believed it was a bad idea to massclaim, but still didn't think mafias would push for one.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
They wouldn't. They would just share precisely what they did? The exception is hooker probably
This would essentially force their tracker/watcher/whatever claim roles to work for the interest of the town which is good for us. Since if they keep targeting people that a town wouldn't that'd be sus and they can't really make up lies about their results or someone might just call them out.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
imo the only blending role that could exist would be if town had a tracker but then mafia had a watcher since i doubt town wont have their own cop/roleblocker allowing a mafia cop/hooker to step up without being CCed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
imo the only blending role that could exist would be if town had a tracker but then mafia had a watcher since i doubt town wont have their own cop/roleblocker allowing a mafia cop/hooker to step up without being CCed
*blending power role if you include vanillas as being blending roles, but even then it should be noticable if a pool of vanillas is too large compared to the power roles

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I wanted to post this half an hour ago but kept getting distracted.

Actions cost coins, killing people doesn't return the coins. This means that should expect the average coins/person to go down.

also its been confirmed in signup thread (i think) that the mafia kill is called pluck which steals 100 coins from target, and then ender asked if that money is then gained by the plucker as a question on page 5 and alisha said it is, so killing people does return the coins (unless you meant killing by lynches i guess)

also how would the rid killer function, do they gain the money or is the money lost to alisha and choco's university thing too

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
also its been confirmed in signup thread (i think) that the mafia kill is called pluck which steals 100 coins from target, and then ender asked if that money is then gained by the plucker as a question on page 5 and alisha said it is, so killing people does return the coins (unless you meant killing by lynches i guess)

also how would the rid killer function, do they gain the money or is the money lost to alisha and choco's university thing too
You might be rolling your eyes or looking confused, so let's bring out an example of an action!

Pluck[5C, +1] - Choose a target and steal 100 coins from them.

The name of the power is first, followed by the coin cost, and then the effect on the global economic panic scale.
This is the only place pluck was mentioned and it was not by any means confirmed to be Mafia. Hell it was just an example so it might not even exist.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
This is the only place pluck was mentioned and it was not by any means confirmed to be Mafia. Hell it was just an example so it might not even exist.
"Mafia have a faction ability to take 100 coins from their target" and "Alphacoins are used on all your actions in the game!"

I assumed that the pluck action in signups was the mafia kill. I could be wrong though.

i was just assuming this was true

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Mafia has a factional "steal 100 coins"

Kroppeb

Reaction score

Yes I meant "bankrupting"

Status
Not open for further replies.