Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just say that we need to stop with these question-format stuff this early on? There's really no point in including it here. Plus the fact that two of the questions are meme/joke question and the last three requires someone to out something about their role to answer.
It's not so much the answers themselves, it's how they're presented. It also encourages players who might otherwise not say anything to at least make a post. T he first question is most certainly not a joke, and it's not necessary for anyone to out anything about their role. It gives players that do know an opportunity to get the information out in the open without claiming anything, just by phrasing it as an idea suggestion.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Even if it's early on I think it's good to have more than one brain figuring things out, so here are my answers

1) Are you town aligned?
Yes

2) What do you know about the roman numerals?
I'm starting to think of them as landing spots like in a game of monopoly, the hands being the dice. So whomever it's pointing at either gets an action done towards them or maybe they get to perform an action. Maybe both at the same time unless blocked, if that even is an action in this set up.

3) I haven't seen anyone comment much on the colors. What do you know about them?
People have mentioned them being pokemon related. Don't really have a theory over that, unless we go by traditional color theory, in which red and blue would be scum and cops, while green and yellow would be town and neutrals/other active roles.

4) Based on what you've seen so far, how funky do you think this setup is on a scale of one to ten?
A solid 8.

5) How possible do you think it is that there are hidden elements to your or others' role?
It's very likely, unless the entire time set up is completely random. Perhaps that's where the colors come in.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.
Omni - 2 (Aqua, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I do agree that Timdood's questions are productive for the most part - we need as many people to speak up as possible so we all can start getting reads as well as an idea of WTF this clock thing is all about.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm certainly on board for a policy lynch if he doesn't start taking the game seriously.
I have literally voted and given a completely reasonable reason for my vote, have filled out ur pointless questionnaires truthfully and have supplied entertainment to boost the morale of the troops.

What have YOU done this game, oh I know whined and done nothing productive, nice.