The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Reaction score
I don’t know if HK is just a scum Trying to earn the towns trust by helping out.
IMO

But so far HK is closest to town then anyone here. (In my eyes)
From what I’m Reading. He Did give Some good points about TWG forcing me to claim while weak didn’t even claim himself and saying my life already depended on it, etc.

(Sorry about Some random Words starting with caps But that is Because my phone autocorrects it like that.)

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Combining with the fact twg has been keen on getting claims out there, but not having claimed himself (afaik, if im wrong here thats my bad, but i couldnt find his claim at least), could TWG be a 3rd party killer with PID kills? Seeing how inffy pushed quite hard on TWG, i dont find it too weird to think that IF twg has this role/power, he'd use it on inffy. Thoughts?
That actually makes sense. Weak guy you best claim soon because

UNVOTE
VOTE WEAK

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If you just vote me like that and then don't give me any room to discuss with a reason as such:

How can I defend myself then? I mean if you dont want to lynch others, because you think they are town, you must think I am scum or? Then you must have some sort of reasoning for that.
No, me not town reading you doesn't mean I am suspicious of you.

You must look at this situation from my perspective; I believe town should definately be lynching Rune, however having my vote on him when there is seemingly no support, makes my vote close to worthless. I am then forced to vote for someone else (or keep my vote which will make my vote useless), and when none of the avaible options is someone I particularly suspect I have no option but to vote for someone I do not suspect, but only town read the least. This is what happened yesterday, and made me vote for notty while not being suspicious of her. You must see here that I am not really left with any choice here, unless someone suddenly after several day voice their suspicion on Rune.
If I were to vote say Arelic out of the blue, and wouldn't give a reason why i find her suspicious, wouldn't you want me to explain myself?
Yes, I would.

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The deadline stays. I said I would be willing to postpone it if we kept on an upward trend on activity, but right now we've been slowing down and that worries me about the feasibility of continuing the game at all. It's better in the long run to finish the day and try to start fresh for the next one. A little over two hours until the deadline hits.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday October 4th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Comp - 3 (erik5456, hipmeow, HKCaper) (Sacrifice in 6)
HKCaper - 2 (Mooglie, Unusual, Dood) (Sacrifice in 7)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 2 (Roobarb Pie, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 7)
Dess - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 8)
erik5456 - 1 (Fog) (Sacrifice in 8)
PinkUnicornz - 1 (Rune) (Sacrifice in 8)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok at this point I'm probably gonna have to vote for someone else or I'm dead, then it'll be chance. Tbh I don't want to lynch hk or weak but they're the only two options
HKCaper TheWeakGuy48_ can we all claim? Its probably gonna be one of us who dies unless other people somehow become active today

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
No, me not town reading you doesn't mean I am suspicious of you.

You must look at this situation from my perspective; I believe town should definately be lynching Rune, however having my vote on him when there is seemingly no support, makes my vote close to worthless. I am then forced to vote for someone else (or keep my vote which will make my vote useless), and when none of the avaible options is someone I particularly suspect I have no option but to vote for someone I do not suspect, but only town read the least. This is what happened yesterday, and made me vote for notty while not being suspicious of her. You must see here that I am not really left with any choice here, unless someone suddenly after several day voice their suspicion on Rune.

Yes, I would.
I can respect most of your post, but i do think, if you arent comfortable with the lynch options, try harder to make a lynch you are comfortable happen. To throw a vote on me, just cus you town read me the least and I got 1 vote on me already, with this little activity just annoys me a little.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im okay with saving myself ;-)

unvote
vote HKCaper
If anyone wonders why HKC, it's basically because I townread comp and have light mafia-read on HKC. I mean preferrably we would lynch someone else, but it doesnt seem to have gained any notable traction.
HKCaper TheWeakGuy48_ can we all claim? Its probably gonna be one of us who dies unless other people somehow become active today
I'm okay with claiming, but there's no point in claiming when there's literally no other who are going to do it. Plus the fact that the day ends in 40 minutes so all the claims are gonna be messy.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok with 30 mins to go right now my only vote can be on HK which I don't really want to do, so I guess
Vote Rune

I'll only vote to lynch HK if I have to, but its actually possible its better for me to die than HK depending on his role (and presuming he's town), so I'm not 100% certain on what to do rn

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday October 4th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Comp - 3 (erik5456, hipmeow, HKCaper) (Sacrifice in 6)
HKCaper - 2 (Mooglie, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 7)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 2 (Roobarb Pie, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 7)
Rune - 2 (Comp, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 7)
erik5456 - 1 (Fog) (Sacrifice in 8)
PinkUnicornz - 1 (Rune) (Sacrifice in 8)

30 minutes to go.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
In like 5 mins I might change my vote to either weak or hk, though I don't want to get either of them really, anyone else here to vote rune?

Status
Not open for further replies.