Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Nottykitten - 6 (Dess, hipmeow, Infected_Alien8, Nottykitten, Ooglie101, Rune) (Sacrifice in 4)
Infected_Alien8_ - 4(Arelic, Duffie, HKCaper, Omni) (Sacrifice in 6)
Roobarb Pie - 4 (77thShad, Shadow_Hunter3, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 6)
Danni122112 - 1 (Matty) (Sacrifice in 9)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I can't believe for the first time in my life I'm actually listening to aqua and not complaining
If you're town like you proclaim you are you'll be complaining soon enough.

But I mean what can I do nobody will go roob because weak is on it including me since I don't particularly suspect roob. Nobody except Weak will go on you because Rune challenges the english language itself, Comp doesn't believe me, Shadow never believed me, Hip doesn't like that I can prime/ignite, and 77/unu I don't think want to particularly lynch you.

I'm gonna repeat myself Dess seems like the only sane person in this lynch tbh

• Winner
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways I'm going to bed and in an attempt to not completely throw this game I'll change my vote but I am done arguing the same points 50 times to people who either don't understand or don't listen or special case Inf where he does listen but just puts his own narrative behind it.

If you're expecting some sort of perfect defense you're not going to get it because if you choose to believe some false narrative behind everything I do/say even down to my core role then there is no defense thats going to convince you of that. And with no concrete proof nothing will change your mind. This is my defense and if you don't like it then vote me and be done with this day. And don't go 'acting like this isn't convincing me to vote someone else' because I've tried normal arguing for 5 entire days and made countless lengthy posts with Inf but its tiring and I've said everything I could of possibly said to argue my case.

I'm unCC'd. If you think I'm not being CC'd for whatever reason theres nothing I can do to change your mind. You can choose some unlikely scenario in your head to justify me not being CC'd if thats what you want.
I can't change that I have the 1x prime and 1x ignite abilities. If you don't understand how these work or think a town wouldn't have these theres nothing I can do. I have them and I'm not going to lie about it just because the majority of you seem to think only a third party would have these. And if you think a town wouldn't of used said prime last night then you clearly don't understand how the powers work.

Also if you let me live and power cencus was used on either prime/ignite both would show 1 because prime can be switched forever and ignite wont show as 0 untill the night after I use it so it's not like that can save me.

Unvote
Vote Inffy

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I said I was going to bed forever and I will but I suddenly had a thought and appearently my powers show up 1x prime 1x ignite if Matty uses his powers on me so you know he could prove me if you wanted to use that power inspection on me tonight just a thought bye now

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I said I was going to bed forever and I will but I suddenly had a thought and appearently my powers show up 1x prime 1x ignite if Matty uses his powers on me so you know he could prove me if you wanted to use that power inspection on me tonight just a thought bye now
I verified this with alisha and indeed it's true, if a power inspection visits someone with a 1-shot ability they're told it's 1-shot

although I predict you'll just get matty to waste his ability and then 'meowhahahahahahaha I made you waste a lynch'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
great idea for you fools - lynch inffy and watch notty crumble tomorrrow bc im immortal and she's bluffing
why are you so convinced she's bluffing :( if she faked who she visited she'd risk being outed by a tracker or watcher, and her being let to live relies on you being killed tonight, so if she was bluffing it's suicide

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but yeah there's no reason for notty to be given prime and ignite as a 1 shot vigilante, the whole point of those abilities is so that you can kill multiple people at once

the whole "but it lets me change my mind" doesn't make sense - what's the difference between letting you have the ability to kill and letting you have the ability to prime? if you aren't sure, with kill, you just save it until you are sure, but if you aren't sure with douse you have to visit that player and then decide the next night if you want to go through with it, it's pointless and doesn't make sense

the only semi-valid argument in my eyes is 'it's cultish to set people on fire' - I mean, not really, and not anymore than it is killing people/sacrificing them, so why weren't you just given a normal kill

now she's pulling the exact same thing in tavern arcana where she got people to save her until the next day while a cop investigated her, despite everyone being suspicious of her, then the cop visited her, got her as mafia and she just said 'meowhahaha' because she'd made us waste another day

that's all my opinion obviously but just putting this out there to try to prevent people falling for what she's doing, both to save my own life and also push her to be lynched

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
THIS IS MY PREDICAMENT

inf is mafia 100%
most other people share this opinion

notty is 3p murderer role 100%
some other people share this opinion
notty's alleged set up kill is on omni who i actually think is maybe probably town and so i don't really want him to die but it's not like i'd go out of my way to make sure he lived
however, my read on omni is uncertain and so a kill would reveal information otherwise impossible to get with fali dead (presumably)
however, without a notty lynch today i think most traction will be gone tomorrow (especially with inf dead today instead which admittedly isnt a bad option either since he is 100% mafia) and the rest of the game and so yeah das no good

i'd be willing to lynch inf without hesitation if i actually got my 50% players signed document to lynch notty regardless of anything tomorrow but i feel like i'm not gonna get that
1000% this post. I've changed my mind (well I guess I did say I was going to vote for the not-notty option) but yeah i'll reveal a second reason for my vote probably tomorrow.

Notty is 70% arsonist to me but I feel confident in at least one mafia between inf and omni and then we can lynch Notty tomorrow which gives us hopefully in best case scenario our third party killer dead, and one or two mafia. If this doesnt go to plan I actually had Notty's alternative list in mind name-for-name as I came across it.
Alternative dimension Mafia list incase Inf&Omni aren't Mafia:
Oog
Arelic
Rune
Weak
If inf flips town im going straight to these people tomorrow as my main suspicions, however I really think inf is mafia.

unvote
vote Inf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
o m a e w a m o u s h i n d e i r u
if you lynch me notty will kill you tonight, you're dead yes

if you lynch notty, tomorrow you'll be a lynch candidate, but there may be another candidate who comes up instead thanks to a PR finding them doing something during the night (like a watcher or a tracker)

voting notty is the best chance you'll have of survival, which is the best you can do for your team

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also do you not want to kill notty for trying to kill you, and save the person who's been defending you all game <3

(this isn't my actual argument by the way, my actual argument is that voting notty is more helpful to your team)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and final thing to say to you, even if you do die tomorrow, do you not want to have died being a part of lynching an enemy to your team at least, and being helpful to them? (since notty is most likely third party so regardless of if you're town or mafia, lynching her is good for your team)

hipmeow

Reaction score
we actually have like evidence against notty which proves shes anti-town whereas the inf vote is based on vibes. so i ask you fine people do we lynch the person who is 100% scum or do we vote someone who MIGHT be scum

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.