Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry

Reaction score
:yum: is now number two on my MOST SUSPICIOUS LIST, because of the instant and agressive DEFENCE they mounted on behalf of :hearts:. It feels a lot like a MISLYNCH was snatched from the MAFIA'S hands and now they're pissed about it.

Halo

Reaction score
This is why I hate redirection roles. They make everything a pain.
Amen.

The whole voting scenario where multiple players could've hammered Unamused but didn't, and then votes went over to Hearts rather quickly just hours before the original deadline, doesn't sit well with
I see where you are coming from. Then again, if :Angry: really wanted to make a fake claim just to sway the votes the other way, why did he not do it earlier when he soft claimed (I have to say I also read over that softclaim). I just do not feel like anyone was stalling specifically for :Angry: to claim. So many people could have hammered by that point. I happend to get on around a time :Unamused: was posting and wanted to give him a chance to a few final words.

I guess it did go from him to :Hearts: quite fast, but after I looked up and compared all the claims :Hearts: jumped out as mafia to me, which is why I voted him.

Thinking

Reaction score
i saw the softclaim and ignored it since i thought it was a soft doctor claim

then it turned out to be something much more insanely powerful and doesnt prevent a follow the cop situation

Yum

Reaction score
:yum: is now number two on my MOST SUSPICIOUS LIST, because of the instant and agressive DEFENCE they mounted on behalf of :hearts:. It feels a lot like a MISLYNCH was snatched from the MAFIA'S hands and now they're pissed about it.
sounds like you're mad about thinking changing his vote off of your attempt at a mislynch

Thinking if you still want that 100 would you be down for shooting angry if unamused flips maf

• Optimistic
Reactions: Unamused

Thinking

Reaction score
sounds like you're mad about thinking changing his vote off of your attempt at a mislynch

Thinking if you still want that 100 would you be down for shooting angry if unamused flips maf
im down with that

i promise not to shoot myself

Reactions: Yum

Halo

Reaction score
See my issue here is that my vibes have been telling me mostly all game :Yum: is mafia, but the odds are against it. If :Yum: is lying, :Blush: is likely mafia as well.

If we consider (well some of us already do) :Unamused: to be an actual tracker, we also got that report saying :Blush: visited :Angry:. We also have :Sweat: targetting :Unamused: with that prioritize to consider.

Yum

Reaction score
Halo very important question
if you become a dead player's role, do you get to use said role abilities that night

Blush

Reaction score
Ok I'm pretty caught up now. I'm going to keep the vote on unamused, it feels like angry's claim was too last minute. Angry has been active enough through the entire game, the claim should have came earlier if he wanted a stronger sort of legitimacy towards it.

See my issue here is that my vibes have been telling me mostly all game :Yum: is mafia, but the odds are against it. If :Yum: is lying, :Blush: is likely mafia as well.
I really don't see how yum can be mafia, there's no way shades or I could get items besides Yum and a mafia itemgiver is not likely.

vote unamused

• Useful

Halo

Reaction score
Halo very important question
if you become a dead player's role, do you get to use said role abilities that night
Sadly no. I can only start using it the night after the night I take on their role.

Yum

Reaction score
Sadly no. I can only start using it the night after the night I take on their role.
Ok good, so now you can't pull a fake guilty out of your ass tomorrow at day start. That's reassuring.

Halo

Reaction score
I really don't see how yum can be mafia, there's no way shades or I could get items besides Yum and a mafia itemgiver is not likely.
I agree. The only way would have been if :Shades: lied about getting a gun and you are also mafia. Logically thinking it is a shit theory.

Halo

Reaction score
Ok good, so now you can't pull a fake guilty out of your ass tomorrow at day start. That's reassuring.
My role is already tough enough to use nicely (especially with only villagers dying). It does not help that you have been trying to discredit me in advance more than once.

Sob

Reaction score
How would this work with :Sweat:'s prioritize? Say someone trying to kill :Sob: gets "prioritzed" and :Sob: uses his one-time prot, what then?
I'm not sure what happens then, sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Halo

Angry

Reaction score
Fair point, but there was a signifact change in tone for :yum:, right after I CLAIMED and VOTED for :hearts:. Am I the only one seeing it?

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused

Yum

Reaction score
i started out with the relatively friendly demeanour to try and assume a different-than-usual position in the discussions tonally, then when i got pressed to claim by blush and yum i made a rushed post before work in a less formatted/upbeat tone and since then i've just alternated between the two in the hopes of maintaining some sort of "consistency" to make a disguised me easier to spot.
Something I'd like to point out- this is no longer relevant with everyone in the game having unique claims, rendering disguiser unable to use their ability without getting caught

Thinking

Reaction score
sweet my role is useless now

well i guess im a cop that can grab one specific mafia so thats something

weird how there are only three villagers in the setup, makes me suspect maf have some sort of tool to make guising easier, or something very big about the setup is still hidden

or a bunch of villagers lied or have a role that makes them want to lie idk

Winking

Reaction score
i’m awake.

yeah, thinking about it, i switched my vote to hearts way too quickly. i shouldnt’ve done that. i did say before i was suspicious of angry as mafia.

just... i think i’m gonna

unvote

Mask

Reaction score
Hearts Sob Mask you're the only ones that haven't voted yet today
hello, yes i have been lurking but following the thread.

i have little to add, i am unsure of unamused as they are definitely seem to be digging themself a hole but at the same time this could just be some disgruntled townie game throwing

i am still suspicious of blush and now more so of heart eyes after recent developments but am not convinced enough to hammer

we are getting a lot of discussion out of this day and i t would be a waste to end it soon.

i am currently supporting an unamused lynch over others tho, even if townie we will gain a lot of info

Yum

Reaction score
i am currently supporting an unamused lynch over others tho, even if townie we will gain a lot of info
Glad to finally hear from you again- care to elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.