Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
she said she was going to hide endy's role for his safety evening 1 and revealed it pretty quickly on day 2

she said she was going to kill twg evening 2 and it was revealed that she killed roob, an uncounterclaimed town power role on day 3

i thought i escaped having to deal with notty's lies when we executed her
Those are all lies based on her behaviour and her intentions

We don't have her behaviours and intnetions in a thread post by Prizyms to look over

What I'm talking about is based on the setup, the roles, how those roles can interact and what their win conditions are

We do have these in a thread post by Prizyms to look over

aka We can confirm these things, whilst we could not confirm the other things

Sploorky

Reaction score
If you can point out where that deception is, be my guest

This is an open setup after all
I don't get you inf. Night 1 autocracy literally ended in 4 or 5 citizens dying yet you still champion it as our savior. Obviously it's not, and yes it could have been better if people played better, but by now that point has past.

If we went with democracy night 1 instead of autocracy we'd probably have less town members dead. You can't argue against that. But I don't think people who support autocracy are scum, and I don't think you should think people who support democracy are scum. It's more complicated than that.

Honestly I did tunnel-vision you and I accept that, obviously I was wrong and I think your suspicions of me in that regard are valid enough.But I don't think it's fair to strip it down to if democracy or autocracy was better, cause neither has really been good for the town yet

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't get you inf. Night 1 autocracy literally ended in 4 or 5 citizens dying yet you still champion it as our savior. Obviously it's not, and yes it could have been better if people played better, but by now that point has past.
Autocracy was still better than democracy. It had the potential to go worse, yes, but had much more potential for us to win.

If we went democracy, the only difference would be that Ltin would be alive. For all we know (Fog) Ltin could have been Mafia, meaning that yes, the outcome was in fact better.

Even if it wasn't though, Autocracy was still the better choice, based on the likelihood of how things would have gone overall. We didn't have the information of the outcomes back then, so those couldn't have influenced our decisions.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Autocracy was still better than democracy. It had the potential to go worse, yes, but had much more potential for us to win.

If we went democracy, the only difference would be that Ltin would be alive. For all we know (Fog) Ltin could have been Mafia, meaning that yes, the outcome was in fact better.
Oh and Hunter but Hunter only died since we elected 3 uncc instead of 5, which wasn't the plan

Sploorky

Reaction score

Even if it wasn't though, Autocracy was still the better choice, based on the likelihood of how things would have gone overall. We didn't have the information of the outcomes back then, so those couldn't have influenced our decisions.
Caff would have been alive most likely, gets poisoned during the night, asks for tox support, yea she'd have died the next night but that's one less mafia/rev kill

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly I did tunnel-vision you and I accept that, obviously I was wrong and I think your suspicions of me in that regard are valid enough.But I don't think it's fair to strip it down to if democracy or autocracy was better, cause neither has really been good for the town yet
I agree, I'm sure there are plenty of townies who thought democracy was better, it's just if those people's reasons are suspicious to me then I'm going to be suspicious of them

With that said I can see where you're coming from and I don't suspect you on the basis of that, your bandwagon onto me is still suspicious though

Reactions: Sploorky

Sploorky

Reaction score
I agree, I'm sure there are plenty of townies who thought democracy was better, it's just if those people's reasons are suspicious to me then I'm going to be suspicious of them

With that said I can see where you're coming from and I don't suspect you on the basis of that, your bandwagon onto me is still suspicious though
That is fair, I think I defended myself as best I can against those allegations so I don't have much more to say on it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Look we obviously can't break this game down into math and statistics cause we did that and it didn't work out
Autocracy was never a 'this will definitely work' scenario, it's not like the plan was wrong

We should use the maths to guide our decisions

Just because something can't garuntee a win, doesn't mean it shouldn't be used to go "oh okay, this route is definitely a lot worse, so let's go the other route, even though both could kill us"

Faliara

Reaction score
Those are all lies based on her behaviour and her intentions

We don't have her behaviours and intnetions in a thread post by Prizyms to look over

What I'm talking about is based on the setup, the roles, how those roles can interact and what their win conditions are

We do have these in a thread post by Prizyms to look over

aka We can confirm these things, whilst we could not confirm the other things
notty would make a plan based on her intentions and not town
even if the plan she made would have been good for town had things been different, she'd know to make a counter-plan to that as she's playing for the mafia's side. with that said, she absolutely used that work-around plan to its fullest extent, considering how badly things went for town- and mafia could just use that plan again.

anyway, this course of topic is pointless, as that course of events has already passed. it also serves to only make people see you as guilty due to your defense of the plan of a known mafia member well after it brought horrid consequences. we should focus more on what we should do now and in what manner, taking into consideration our current circumstances.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not necessarily, one of the best ways to get town-read is to create a great town plan that isn't perfect and so you can still get around it as Mafia (as we knew they could), but better than any alternatives

even if the plan she made would have been good for town had things been different, she'd know to make a counter-plan to that as she's playing for the mafia's side. with that said, she absolutely used that work-around plan to its fullest extent, considering how badly things went for town- and mafia could just use that plan again.

anyway, this course of topic is pointless, as that course of events has already passed. it also serves to only make people see you as guilty due to your defense of the plan of a known mafia member well after it brought horrid consequences. we should focus more on what we should do now and in what manner, taking into consideration our current circumstances.
We were fully aware of what the counter-plans could be because we know the roles of the setup

Anyway, yes, we should focus on what we're doing today.

I actually think we should do Democracy.

The stuff I posted earlier about democracy meaning we can't mislynch, like I pointed out, was under the assumption revo is dead, which they're not.

The extra kill we need can easily be given by the revo, who from this point onwards needs to keep killing Mafia OR the dictator. If we don't have a dictator they can only try to kill Mafia.

Democracy lets us investigate people 1 step ahead of killing them

I keep flipping a lot on which is better I know but I'm thinking Democracy

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh I don't even know who to be suspicious of anymore

Sploorky was my #1 but I'm getting kinda town vibes now after our last convo

Scrable is acting different but he has reasons + is just too inactive to get a proper read on

Comp is too inactive to get a read on

In fact literally everyone else is too inactive to get a read on

Rune could easily be Godfather but he's not the poisoner

Sploorky

Reaction score
tbh I don't even know who to be suspicious of anymore

Sploorky was my #1 but I'm getting kinda town vibes now after our last convo

Scrable is acting different but he has reasons + is just too inactive to get a proper read on

Comp is too inactive to get a read on

In fact literally everyone else is too inactive to get a read on

Rune could easily be Godfather but he's not the poisoner
What do you think of HK?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't go demo, with auto we get two kills. Ender needs to be free to kill plus dictator gets one and Mafia only have a 1/3 chance to guess.

Don't believe Infs lies! Why would we go demo still?
- We get two kills with demo because the rev now needs to kill Mafia
- We get an investigation each night on top of that, instead of an extra third kill (which, granted, could be great, but could also make things worse, and we don't NEED it) - essentially it's a more accurate/controlled version of us having two kills because we get an investigation to narrow things down, rather than a messy 3 kills
- 1/3 chance is not an "only" situation

Regarding Ender, yes that's a shame, but worth it in my mind

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also Danni could be Mafia and went so hard on Notty since he wanted to look inno and bussed her, something to bear in mind

But I think we should do democracy, get 2 uncc + 1 citizen to do the sub, if that citizen refuses then we know they're likely scum

We can essentially roleblock a target, investigate a target, get two town-sided kills at night and lynch target next day, sounds good to me