Republic - Completed

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ayy, I'm still suspicious. Tbh, I'm like the only confirmed citizen and it makes no sense for Notty to bus someone like me that easily when she could just pick a different target/citizen and say he's the godfather even though they may be town.

At the end of the day, me being subbed and coming out as townie as a civvie means I can be more trusted than before. It's also really interesting that this possibility is being thrown around the place when I have been aggressive to Notty and telling that she's mafia before and was right :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Jivvi

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also, it's interesting that I was first accused as the granny and then the godfather. Mafia, pick a reason to try to get me lynched instead of stuff like this as it's boooring and pretty lazy yeah?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also Danni could be Mafia and went so hard on Notty since he wanted to look inno and bussed her, something to bear in mind

But I think we should do democracy, get 2 uncc + 1 citizen to do the sub, if that citizen refuses then we know they're likely scum

We can essentially roleblock a target, investigate a target, get two town-sided kills at night and lynch target next day, sounds good to me
I mean feel free to subpoena me if you want ._.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ayy, I'm still suspicious. Tbh, I'm like the only confirmed citizen and it makes no sense for Notty to bus someone like me that easily when she could just pick a different target/citizen and say he's the godfather even though they may be town.

At the end of the day, me being subbed and coming out as townie as a civvie means I can be more trusted than before. It's also really interesting that this possibility is being thrown around the place when I have been aggressive to Notty and telling that she's mafia before and was right :)
I think that's the main reason you're suspicious, since it doesn't really make sense for them to have bussed you unless you were one of them and they wanted people targetting Hunter with protection or whatever to send to you instead

I mean feel free to subpoena me if you want ._.
Do you support democracy?

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Right so from top til bottom, top is the most suspicious, and I’m not picking out anyone as rev. If I had to chose one, it would be rune or listings.

Listings

Hkcaper

Scrable

Rune,
but only if he is godfather, and I’m really unsure about him.

Comp

77thshad

TWG/Unu
My gut tells me one of them are mafia

Sploorky

I don’t know where the heck to put Jivvi.

Infected_alien8_

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry I haven't been active these past few days, I've been moving back from Uni and really haven't had much time at all.
I've tried to catch up as well as I can, and I did briefly read some of the posts - good job on killing Notty.

TWG - Citizen
HK - Citizen
Danni - Citizen
LISTINGS - Citizen
Rune - Citizen
77thshad - Citizen

myuser - paranoid
Ender - assassin
Oog - watcher/observer

Fali - bulletproof
Dess - whistleblower
Ok in which case we know at least two of those people who claimed citizen are either Mafia or Rev (or some weird town who's actually a PR)

If I can read correctly, I think these people voted to execute notty (I've boldened those who also claim citizen)
HK
Weak
Danni
Listings
77th

Scrable
Notty
UNU
Faliara
Sploorky

I put scrable in italics because I'm not even sure if he's claimed.

So, we have 7 Citizen claims, and 5 of those 7 voted to execute Notty. Danni was pushing for a Notty lynch hard, and that could indicate he's the real rev because he would have been 100% certain notty was Mafia. As I'm one of the citizens, I know for a fact that one of the "citizen" claims who voted to execute Notty is fake. Its also possible that a Mafia threw Notty under a bus to pretend to be town.

I'm sure the first question should be "ok mr comp why should I trust you when all 5 citizens could have voted to execute Notty" - well I can't give any proof, but I replaced Mulb who from what I can tell was more inactive than most of the other players. This would make sense for a Citizen who can't really contribute anything. Also, earlier on I was happy to do a massclaim (and willing to start it off if people agreed), but I was just unable to post anything when people actually started claiming

So the only Citizen claim who didn't execute Notty is Rune - so he might be a good person to put on the council tonight to kill. Unfortunately, rune also seems to be pretty inactive so that could be a reason. Still, I think it might be the safest bet at this time.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fun fact: real Rev claiming at any point before technical auto-win would have been classed as gamethrowing.

I'm shocked that none of you realised that.
hey i did shut up
i dont think is notty is rev. there's no reason for anyone to claim rev, and since priz just said rev can't joint with anyone, i assume the rev claiming would possibly even be considered a gamethrow