Republic - Completed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
She hasn't actually read them, like Notty even said some of the points were good and didnt counter them so pls thanks xoxox
]
My lynch leads to a MYLO

Runes lynch only leads to a MYLO if he's town.

If you're so set on getting out of a MYLO via autocracy then DO IT TONIGHT???? No need to include me into your fancy autocracy country club

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My lynch leads to a MYLO

If you're so set on getting out of a MYLO via autocracy then DO IT TONIGHT???? No need to include me into your fancy autocracy country club
Again, you're completely ignoring that subbing me will prove me by the report.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
My lynch leads to a MYLO

subbing rune would confirm him for a lynch after your lynch or would narrow down targets for lynch. lynching him now could throw the game.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i am so confused how that means 'occupied' in the role description
You're looking at the wrong section:
Acedia role description said:
If you are not occupied during the night, all of your non-dissenter visitors will die, including roles otherwise immune to murder.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you not think that both Inf and Aqua's actions and results paint Rune in a pretty bad light?
Yah, but rune isn’t acting very suspicious, except if he is The Godfather, which then he being mafia would make a lot of sense, except why bus drive a godfather?

Either way I am happy to sub rune.

My only issue is that you want that too, and as I know you are mafi, that makes me question killing off rune.

So that means he is either town, godfather, or mafia and you got a great opportunity to throw a highly supivious team member under the bus to strengthen your position.

Either way, I will play along and I’m for subbing rune.

• Agree
Reactions: LISTINGS09

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Either way I am happy to sub rune.

My only issue is that you want that too, and as I know you are mafi, that makes me question killing off rune.

So that means he is either town, godfather, or mafia and you got a great opportunity to throw a highly supivious team member under the bus to strengthen your position.

Either way, I will play along and I’m for subbing rune.
Play along harder and be for lynching Rune instead!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The saddest part is that it's mostly unCC'd town members arguing against each other while the Mafia just sits back and bandwagons the idea of lynching the Revo.

Fog, Jivvi, List, Myuser, Scrable, Sploor, Unu all SHEEP I excluded Danni since he attempted to come up with arguments even if I disagree with literally all of them

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean I've said it 50 times in this post and I'm sorry for repeating myself but this is essentially what it boils down for me and the entire reason I'm giving you that you shouldn't lynch me:

Lynching me guarantees a MYLO. Lynching someone else only gives a MYLO if they're not Mafia. If I were town my clear course of action would be to take the chance of not getting into a MYLO
I don’t really respond to this, I’m not saying it would be wrong, but since you are not rev it’s largely irrelevant.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
just some nice quotes. ender why you kill doc rip. you prob explained and i just missed it, just wondering what made you decide to kill someone who had barely spoken. TOWN VIGILANTES KILLING WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF is bad (ask arelic, she'll agree)

i'm worried also about town being to far behind (but maybe that is good for me who knows). town doesnt rlly have any major way of turning. all we have is the assassin, the dictator kill, and the lynch. BUT it's so easy to prevent town from having a lynch, and dictators dont tend to last long.

If notty is the rev, we should lynch her, since the rev also wins if mafia wins and they are alive. so basically the rev can just side with mafia and win. rev is rlly op's mydudes hehe

wooo wee woo
I see no meming of inffy here. I'm even more confused now. Please explain. HKCaper

• Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The saddest part is that it's mostly unCC'd town members arguing against each other while the Mafia just sits back and bandwagons the idea of lynching the Revo.

Fog, Jivvi, List, Myuser, Scrable, Sploor, Unu all SHEEP I excluded Danni since he attempted to come up with arguments even if I disagree with literally all of them
Watch as every single sheep claims citizen