Republic - Completed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Really confused what happens anymore, but notty if you are the revolutionary killing you takes out one night kill, so it would buy us a lot of mislynches.
Lynching me results in a MYLO. My argument for that is this: http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/republic-day-2.21054/page-97#post-418095

Aqua brought up some points which aren't horrible if you believe in that kind of thing you can find them here http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/republic-day-2.21054/page-97#post-418106

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The saddest part is that it's mostly unCC'd town members arguing against each other while the Mafia just sits back and bandwagons the idea of lynching the Revo.

Fog, Jivvi, List, Myuser, Scrable, Sploor, Unu all SHEEP I excluded Danni since he attempted to come up with arguments even if I disagree with literally all of them
Yeah like it’s to fucking weird. It’s just so much meaningless arguing between confirmed towns, and it’s not that weird that we don’t exactly get along too well, because you are saying something I don’t believe, and half of both of our points kind of become useless discussing if we don’t agree that you are rev.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
HK refuted those arguments later because Priz told everyone that the Revo cannot joint win with the Mafia and thus the Revo is also an enemy of the Mafia which is one of the reasons for keeping me alive.
Not worried about his arguments their kind of irrelevant right now. I'm worried about what I quoted the first time. How is there is a situation that's bad for the town which benefits him? I'm having trouble reading the paragraph without reading it as a bad slip.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Inf stated they suspected Danni was Mafia.

I believe Inf is Mafia therefore they would be highly unlikely to single out any one player of their own kind.

Therefore Danni must be one of the good guys.
I mean if inffy is mafia this adds up so I see his logic.

Kind of hard to deal with as long as inffy remains uncced but whatever

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Uggh, i'm not gonna catch up at this rate. Just gonna skip pages 56-90
hopefully nothing important happened in those pages, but their physically isn't enough time for me to read those.
What are the current plans on the table?
Current two arguments are democracy where we lynch rune and democracy where we lynch notty.

Both me and notty disputed, most clearly,what's best from page 97 til now

Reactions: Nottykitten

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Current two arguments are democracy where we lynch rune and democracy where we lynch notty.

Both me and notty disputed, most clearly,what's best from page 97 til now
Have there been any significant reasons to trust that rune and hunter were actually swapped and inffy isn't just lying about visiting rune instead of hunter?