Republic - Completed

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Because he claimed Assassin and they'd have made notty go to council alongside 2 proven uncc'd town
I mean this is a non-argument because we have no idea whether he would have claimed if things would have gone differently, plus ender killing caff had nothing to do with democracy or autocracy it was just a bad play and shouldn't have happened. Eitherway the outcome would have been far better if we hadn't of gone autocracy and you can't deny that. Notty is definitely antitown, I suspect mafia but she claims rev (eitherway bad), so trapping them in the council would have prevented an antitown night action and meant we would be lynching them now. Good people wouldn't have died to dumb things. It was a bad move.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score
Admittedly, yeah, to subpoena Endy just so he’d be safe from murder would make the point of his role moot, it was mostly a throwaway thought

What I was thinking about though, is... It gives time for discussion?

As in, it gives more time for us to look at who we might or might not find suspicious and discuss who should probably be killed the next night, or something like that.

It’s not something that I’m going to insist on, just food for thought. More that that, remember that the subpoena not only roleblocks, but also grants protection.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Admittedly, yeah, to subpoena Endy just so he’d be safe from murder would make the point of his role moot, it was mostly a throwaway thought

What I was thinking about though, is... It gives time for discussion?

As in, it gives more time for us to look at who we might or might not find suspicious and discuss who should probably be killed the next night, or something like that.

It’s not something that I’m going to insist on, just food for thought. More that that, remember that the subpoena not only roleblocks, but also grants protection.
It would waste time that we could use blocking/investigating mafia, we should prioritize that in my opinion

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so i got all these quotes, found them prtty interesting, wanna have a look at some, lets go buds
If you lynch me tomorrow then still 7 Mafia remain and I wish you good luck losing to that.
But jesus, 4 people dead? None of them scum?
mmhmhm why you two think ltin wasn't scum? interesting stuff (i know scrable responded, but it wasnt SATISfactory)

As the town tracker can confirm Infected_alien8_ visited hunter last night
BOTTOM LINE inffy visited hunter, since aqua hasn't been cc'd. This last bit is quite interesting, not even inffy (iirc/afaik) has questioned aqua being the tracker. Instead he went on the defense immediatelly, and later claimed subversive saying he "blocked rune". If that was true my dude, WHY did the busdriver swap rune with hunter??!?!? something to consider
I did visit someone but not Hunter
I'm the same as before, Submersive

Last night I blocked Rune (well apparently not???)
oh forgot i had these they belong to bit about inffy

i get that you're pissed about me killing the doc but im not sure how any of this is productive
something i'm worried abut now is that we might be too far behind the curve to get back on track properly with democracy cause it's quite slow
Notty lynch takes priority tbh.
just some nice quotes. ender why you kill doc rip. you prob explained and i just missed it, just wondering what made you decide to kill someone who had barely spoken. TOWN VIGILANTES KILLING WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF is bad (ask arelic, she'll agree)

i'm worried also about town being to far behind (but maybe that is good for me who knows). town doesnt rlly have any major way of turning. all we have is the assassin, the dictator kill, and the lynch. BUT it's so easy to prevent town from having a lynch, and dictators dont tend to last long.

If notty is the rev, we should lynch her, since the rev also wins if mafia wins and they are alive. so basically the rev can just side with mafia and win. rev is rlly op's mydudes hehe

wooo wee woo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
found one
wow congrats you found a mafia who is simultaneously the uncc subversive because surprise i was given two roles this game!

that commits two actions plus the watcher can just target the poisoned player to catch the bus driver
2 actions for 2 kills is worth it

watcher doesnt see visitors if target dies so no they cant

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
okay what the fuck

The only way this all works out is if Hunter was switched with Rune who would then likely be the granny, inf targeted rune (for whatever reason) along with the mafia killer who both ended up hitting Hunter. Is that how it would work, does it work like that? If that actually happened i'll be very surprised.

You know what? im just gonna go to bed, wake up in 8 hours, hopefully inf or aqua is cc'd by then and then we can go from there.