Republic - Completed

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since the rev also wins if mafia wins and they are alive.
This couldn't be further from the truth. Rev loses along with conformists if dissenters equal or outnumber all other factions.

This game was explicitly designed to force rev into playing both anti-conformist and anti-dissenter, since I hate setups where SK can get a free win by sitting in the background being bulletproof and jointing with mafia.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
2 actions for 2 kills is worth it

watcher doesnt see visitors if target dies so no they cant
it's actually 3-4 people used for 2 kills but the second point is valid

anyway can we please all share our proposed plans

mine is we elect my current votes (fali inf me aqua) so that we can kill inf tomorrow

ender kills notty, watcher watches ender

not sure how tracker can be orchestrated but preferably also centred on ender

monitor monitors scrable (or whoever, we just have to know who they're targeting today in case they die. in fact, it's probably good for others to decide so you know i'm not trying to get them onto the granny)

blocker should also be pre-organised so if they die we have a little bit of info

monitor, paranoid and whistleblower do not claim under any circumstances

keep in mind i threw this in like 30 seconds as a starting point cause it would be really great if we could actually sort out where we go from here

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
there was no granny kill last night

lets look at what we know:
- Ltin got killed by dictator:
- Caffe got killed by ender: (inb4 ender is the granny)
- Hunter & Velz died, but they had no nightaction so they couldnt have died to the granny

yay look at me contributing with info that everyone had so therefore not contributing at all but pretending to by sharing info that was already known.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
ender kills notty, watcher watches ender
Notty is switched with granny, ender dies. Nobody visits ender.

in the off chance notty is rev we should block her with council and kill her because it eliminates a potential antitown nk from the game. And if not, just eliminates a mafia from the game.

This gives chance for a cc to inf to come forward and since he isn't rev his night pr is less damaging to town as it isn't a straight up nk.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
in the off chance notty is rev we should block her with council and kill her because it eliminates a potential antitown nk from the game. And if not, just eliminates a mafia from the game.
i dont think is notty is rev. there's no reason for anyone to claim rev, and since priz just said rev can't joint with anyone, i assume the rev claiming would possibly even be considered a gamethrow

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i dont think is notty is rev. there's no reason for anyone to claim rev, and since priz just said rev can't joint with anyone, i assume the rev claiming would possibly even be considered a gamethrow
Eitherway still think she's a higher lynch priority than inf. We can lynch inf, just tomorrow.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty is definitely antitown, I suspect mafia but she claims rev (eitherway bad), so trapping them in the council would have prevented an antitown night action and meant we would be lynching them now.
the council members who vote to subpoena are the ones who go to court

notty wouldn't have been in the court no matter what happened, because she wouldn't have voted to subpoena

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Is there downside at this point in doing a mass claim then after the night? I'm ok with doing so but want to hear any downsides first
It seems like it could be useful to see if there are any CCs to Inf/Aqua/whoever