Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

On night two I sent an advertisement to Arelic to evaluate my amazing art skills pretty much at random. Arelic perhaps you can do the same as Jolt and describe the advertisement I sent to you to prove my claim.
i'll reply with a bigger post once im done with classes but in the mean time i can confirm this

it was a circle of socks with socktopia in the middle, underneath it there's a line that says premium quality socks

Reactions: Iggish

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok I guess I missed a lot um

So if Dess is an anti town role I'm happy to lynch. Was wrong about HK though rip
I'm still really suspicious of hipman I have to be honest, but I agree with getting dess out now

Fire Dess

Iggish

Reaction score
also this doesn't really make sense
once he fulfills his win condition, instead of leaving game he has the power to turn every lynch into a no-lynch and let mafia win
like ?????????
Dess Could you clarify this because as Oog said, it doesn't make sense and seems like an extremely stupid mechanic for a host to include in a game.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
with that said though, it's quite possible (though arguably unlikely) that comp is the serial killer -> n1: inf save+ comp blocked = 0 deaths, n2: only comp blocked = 1 death. also possible that there's no sk but it's kind of a staple role so idk. seems like we don't have a vig though? besides notty's day kill which i was 100% convinced was fake until it actually happened lmao
Comp interested in ur response

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I trust notty slightly more now. Good work on your shooting notty.

Anyway for my claim, I am Saul the Lawyer.

I can create a day chat with someone every day, to “interrogate” them.

First day was notty, second day was Claire.

I can actually make them at will during the day, I don’t have to decide the night before, which I do find makes it more useful.

I was initially going to say that Iggish claim must be false, since I’m this games messenger, but his role has a different twist than mine, and of course we have confirmation on him.

Thoughts on both of us being town? Like might be a bit weird to have two type of messenger roles.

I am up for firing Dess, because he has claimed a third party role that can only hurt us, but you guys understand that he can just Veto the lynch right?

It might have been a good idea to use the gun on him, and fire HK

Either way good work so far.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
*shock horror, gasp*

HKCaper has been fired for mysterious reasons(tm). He will no longer be part of Socktopia LTD.

HKCaper was Henry the Hacker (Mafia roleblocker).
Formatting you absolute baboon.

~a message from the intercom rings out around the building~

Hello you fucking plebes, unfortunately the members of the board have made an executive decision to fire one of our staff down on HR for stealing utensils. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
-CEO, The bear house man

[BCOLOR=transparent]Henry the Hacker [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WIN CON: mafia victory[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor: 3rd floor - HR[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Standard mafia blocker role.[/BCOLOR]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I won't be on until late tonight, Infected_alien8_ at deadline lock the thread but don't post anything. Night will officially start when I make a post here and will continue for 48 hours from then. Those who may or may not be in nightchats my converse during this period if you wish.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, I got time so let me get into the swing of thingsss

My vibes are hinting towards Iggish again, something he's doing is ringing alarm bells like the last time he was mafia. Iggish, you should know that nolynching is a shit tactic unless in Day 0 when we got nothing to work with. We have info to work with and yet you suggest that we should wait? That's fuckin stupid m8. Generally speaking, we got another shot at killing a mafia and if we get this right, it's basically gg amirite.

If anything, how can we ensure that your 'advertiser' role is actually a town role? Yeah, you might have the ability but it proves nothing in my eyes. Aqua could have easily made it a maf role/anti town role seeing how it was used last time but for a town role. Makes sense to me that he would do it too because he is a bastard yeah?

Anyways, I'll have a read again and see what my vibeometer is saying. Notty is in the clear, but tbf she felt townie to me. If someone at least made a list

(While I was posting, notty posted this:)
So usefull those 'vibes' that we heard absolutely 0 about untill he had already been shot
Umm no, I said I had a dodgy vibe with HK and that Ender's post cleared it up.

In fact, I encouraged you to hurry up and shoot him as he was pretty much Maf. I had also already explained that I had no time to explain some things before today. If you want reference, I had to write up my coursework about machine learning for Computer Science and the deadline was today.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh right, I didn't finish off the sentence about the list. I think I was going to say something about a nerd needing to make a new list (UNU). Give me time to read 30 pages and I'll see what I can get at.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ok, I got time so let me get into the swing of thingsss

My vibes are hinting towards Iggish again, something he's doing is ringing alarm bells like the last time he was mafia. Iggish, you should know that nolynching is a shit tactic unless in Day 0 when we got nothing to work with. We have info to work with and yet you suggest that we should wait? That's fuckin stupid m8. Generally speaking, we got another shot at killing a mafia and if we get this right, it's basically gg amirite.

If anything, how can we ensure that your 'advertiser' role is actually a town role? Yeah, you might have the ability but it proves nothing in my eyes. Aqua could have easily made it a maf role/anti town role seeing how it was used last time but for a town role. Makes sense to me that he would do it too because he is a bastard yeah?

Anyways, I'll have a read again and see what my vibeometer is saying. Notty is in the clear, but tbf she felt townie to me. If someone at least made a list

In fact, I encouraged you to hurry up and shoot him as he was pretty much Maf. I had also already explained that I had no time to explain some things before today. If you want reference, I had to write up my coursework about machine learning for Computer Science and the deadline was today.
ignore this

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Too bad Hk was shot 26 minutes before your post and by the time you posted literally everyone wanted Hk dead so congratz your 'vibes' amount to no credibility

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Too bad Hk was shot 26 minutes before your post and by the time you posted literally everyone wanted Hk dead so congratz your 'vibes' amount to no credibility
Ok, let's go back 26 minutes and see what was posted:

There was nothing indicating that you actually shot him, in fact before his death that point in time it looked like you were pulling a role out of nowhere to make yourself credible which was a tad scummy. This post indicated nothing that you shot him so stop trying to make it seem so by giving a timestamp.

Alright plot twist alert! I have a daykill ability.

I'm going to be using it on HK unless there is any good evidence or a good reason why I shouldn't. I'm thinking if Hk does turn up town(unlikely) we lynch Oog and if he turns up Mafia we lynch someone like Iggish.

Even though it's not a gun here is the obligatory EVERYONE GET DOWN I HAVE A GUN READY TO FIRE
You can agree with me that this came out of the blue right, and I vaguely remember you doing it before in past games. To anyone, that looked scummy but I held off because your posts about HK were valid.

Moving on,
Btw Rune nice touch of going back now and rating Hk's death post Perfect to make it seem like you are glad hes dead and not your Mafia buddy!
Good job using the ratings as some sort of proof, if you want a proper explanation; I did not see Inf's post as I clicked off soon after, when I came back I had saw he was killed; said my post and then gave the rating. There's nothing to it.

Actually, I think I've got an idea of what role Matty is; based on what he posted in the night chat. Comp, you can back this up right? He defo seems to be a townie to me and what he got was literally spot on, down to what he was doing.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think I got pretty good proof, but I think that Matty is silenced and not able to post what he said.