AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok, let's go back 26 minutes and see what was posted:

There was nothing indicating that you actually shot him, in fact before his death that point in time it looked like you were pulling a role out of nowhere to make yourself credible which was a tad scummy. This post indicated nothing that you shot him so stop trying to make it seem so by giving a timestamp.

You can agree with me that this came out of the blue right, and I vaguely remember you doing it before in past games. To anyone, that looked scummy but I held off because your posts about HK were valid.

Moving on,

Good job using the ratings as some sort of proof, if you want a proper explanation; I did not see Inf's post as I clicked off soon after, when I came back I had saw he was killed; said my post and then gave the rating. There's nothing to it.

Actually, I think I've got an idea of what role Matty is; based on what he posted in the night chat. Comp, you can back this up right? He defo seems to be a townie to me and what he got was literally spot on, down to what he was doing.
Rune I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at, but it was pretty much just memes, I don't really think it means anything. But if it wasn't, I'm not really sure how what he said is any relation to what you said?

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, Iggish is floor two. Then it's perfect. SOMEONE ON FLOOR TWO IS A MAFIA AND THE FINGER POINTS TOWARDS IGGISH.

Let's get a bit of reference going, while in the night chat someone had mentioned someone on floor two stealing socks on Thursday at 1:17 AM.
So, what does this mean? It means that someone on floor two is stealing. SO far, the most scummiest person is Iggish by the suggestion of having a nolynch combined with his lack of knowledge of Auto

This is backed up by the reasoning of HK got fired, from stealing something. So I'm sure that what Matty has posted applies here as a reasoning of getting fired:
Formatting you absolute baboon.

~a message from the intercom rings out around the building~

Hello you fucking plebes, unfortunately the members of the board have made an executive decision to fire one of our staff down on HR for stealing utensils. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
-CEO, The bear house man

[BCOLOR=transparent]Henry the Hacker [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WIN CON: mafia victory[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor: 3rd floor - HR[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Standard mafia blocker role.[/BCOLOR]
And my proof of me not bullshitting? We got Purple and Comp who can back this comment up.

• Confusing
Reactions: Iggish

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at, but it was pretty much just memes, I don't really think it means anything. But if it wasn't, I'm not really sure how what he said is any relation to what you said?
It could be memes, but I think that it wasn't because it was the next day night chat which means that he had time to look around

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Rune isn't lying, but I think that was what said was just a joke, instead of to be taken literally. I'm fairly sure someone on floor 2 is Mafia, but why you point the finger at Iggy I'm not entirely sure (tho ik other people have said he seems scummy and maybe I'm just bad at "vibing" (well I am but :shrug:)). The flaw I see rune, is stealing socks isn't related to iggy's claimed role (which seems backed up by other players) of being an advertiser - tbf it isn't very related to *any* role.

That said, it is definitely we should keep an eye on in the night chat and see if anything else is said which might give us info.

Iggish

Reaction score
My vibes are hinting towards Iggish again, something he's doing is ringing alarm bells like the last time he was mafia.
Very informative.
Iggish, you should know that nolynching is a shit tactic unless in Day 0 when we got nothing to work with.
But at that moment, at that time, I felt we had nothing to work with. I had no leads, no suspicions and it was less than 48 hours until the deadline.
We have info to work with and yet you suggest that we should wait?
??? It was ages ago that I said it. I also said unless more information is revealed, which it has, and a lot of it at that. I certainly do not fancy a no-lynch at the moment as I have leads and there are suspicious people.
If anything, how can we ensure that your 'advertiser' role is actually a town role? Yeah, you might have the ability but it proves nothing in my eyes. Aqua could have easily made it a maf role/anti town role seeing how it was used last time but for a town role. Makes sense to me that he would do it too because he is a bastard yeah?
Well, you can't, but from what I've seen, they are more commonly town than mafia.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune isn't lying, but I think that was what said was just a joke, instead of to be taken literally. I'm fairly sure someone on floor 2 is Mafia, but why you point the finger at Iggy I'm not entirely sure (tho ik other people have said he seems scummy and maybe I'm just bad at "vibing" (well I am but :shrug:)). The flaw I see rune, is stealing socks isn't related to iggy's claimed role (which seems backed up by other players) of being an advertiser - tbf it isn't very related to *any* role.

That said, it is definitely we should keep an eye on in the night chat and see if anything else is said which might give us info.
I'm not sure, he hinted at it twice which is defo notable as he's defo trying to get a point across.

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, Iggish is floor two. Then it's perfect. SOMEONE ON FLOOR TWO IS A MAFIA AND THE FINGER POINTS TOWARDS IGGISH.

Let's get a bit of reference going, while in the night chat someone had mentioned someone on floor two stealing socks on Thursday at 1:17 AM.
So, what does this mean? It means that someone on floor two is stealing. SO far, the most scummiest person is Iggish by the suggestion of having a nolynch combined with his lack of knowledge of Auto

This is backed up by the reasoning of HK got fired, from stealing something. So I'm sure that what Matty has posted applies here as a reasoning of getting fired:

And my proof of me not bullshitting? We got Purple and Comp who can back this comment up.
It could be memes, but I think that it wasn't because it was the next day night chat which means that he had time to look around
I mean, I think it's obviously a joke.
Also that link doesn't work for me.
As for my floor, there are 4 people on it which IIRC is the largest floor so of course there's probably a mafia there. Could even be two.

Also, who wrote that I was stealing stuff? Surely they could just confirm that it was a joke?

Rune, are you sure that your "vibes" aren't influenced by Ender's TLDR which cast quite a lot of suspicions on me, when it wasn't even a TLDR, just him giving opinions?

Iggish

Reaction score
the "broads in hr" was a reference to aqua as they refuse to call me Matty and keep typing uht... all over the place, I can't stand that name, please...
Additional Information on 1st floor, we are accounting, comp is the final player on the floor, the only thing we have discussed in chat are office/business memes.

Also because fuck you

unvote
vote Ooglie101
These were posted yetserday so Matty is definitely not silenced.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok, let's go back 26 minutes and see what was posted:

There was nothing indicating that you actually shot him, in fact before his death that point in time it looked like you were pulling a role out of nowhere to make yourself credible which was a tad scummy. This post indicated nothing that you shot him so stop trying to make it seem so by giving a timestamp.
I mean Hk is literally on fire

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I mean, I think it's obviously a joke.
Also that link doesn't work for me.
As for my floor, there are 4 people on it which IIRC is the largest floor so of course there's probably a mafia there. Could even be two.

Also, who wrote that I was stealing stuff? Surely they could just confirm that it was a joke?

Rune, are you sure that your "vibes" aren't influenced by Ender's TLDR which cast quite a lot of suspicions on me, when it wasn't even a TLDR, just him giving opinions?
No, I just got vibes you're scum and some evidence points to you.

And the thing is, saying it once I can understand as a joke; but he said it twice; on a different day and also swore by it by the second post. I just dont think its a joke

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Could you quote it, also who said it?
Quoting it is pretty much meta; it's in the night chat. Also, I think you can figure out who it is by looking at my posts properly so I'm less inclined to reveal his name

Iggish

Reaction score
Quoting it is pretty much meta; it's in the night chat. Also, I think you can figure out who it is by looking at my posts properly so I'm less inclined to reveal his name
Ohhhhh, I thought you were talking about in the thread so I was confused. What's the point in not saying it if as you say, I can just look back at your posts to find the player. It's just tedious.
I'm guessing it's either comp or purple as you said they could back you up.

Maybe you could paraphrase it?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Special votecount because I think both our hosts are gone

Ooglie101 - Matty (1/10)
Sploorky - hipman500 (1/10)
Nottykitten - Danni122112 (1/10)
Dess - Jolterino, Unusual_Dood, Jivvi, Comp, Iggish (5/10)
Iggish - Nottykitten (x2), Ender (3/10)
77 - Oog (1/10)

• Thank You
  • Informative
Reactions: Jivvi and Iggish
G

Guest35486

hey im still in class but i realized my class ends after the deadline so here i am on my phone so it’s going to be short-ish

i can also confirm danni’s claim (idk why everyone is choosing me)

oog and notty are pretty much town in my eyes but iggish and danni’s roles are both neutral. i believe their roles/abilities since they both tie in to their floors but there’s nothing about their alignments

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also since tomorrow our cops should have 3 investigations done and I'm probably dead I thought I'd give my thoughts on when they should claim. If they have 2 or less inno reports they should keep to themselves and wait another night. If they have 3 inno reports (on alive people) they should claim. If they have 1 guilty and 2 alive inno's they should 100% claim. And finally if they have 1 guilty and 1 or 0 inno's it's really up to them whether or not they think outing that 1 guilty is worth it but I think yes.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Not much to add but I realize now by the time I get home from work the deadline would have already passed(time conversion is hard)

I won't vote because I haven't had a chance to read in-depth besides just glancing at my phone when I'm free, but I think it is a better idea to aim for a mafia member than a third party. I would suggest people focus on them rather then dess today. Just my two cents