CAPITALISM MAFIA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This day has gone on for so long :(

Rune's only claimed vanilla townie anyway so it's not like we're risking much if we do mis-lynch, and nobody seems to have anything more solid that Rune. Can we just end the day with lynching him? Or at least someone make a move in voting for someone else like Oak or TWG if they'd rather get them?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh at this point i havent paid attention to this day at all but it seems like rune has been dodgy since day 1 (and this might cause iggish's long posts to stop cough) so you know what

vote Runemen4
OOG GETS THREE JAFFA CAKES AND A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HIS VOTE

*clap* (IT'S SAFE TO DO THIS NOW)

• Disagree
Reactions: Vatumok

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
This day has gone on for so long :(
I agree. I feel like today or perhaps yesterday was the point in this day after which not much new is gonna happen and we are just dragging the day along for no point. While I still have my concerns about Rune potentially being a townie, who got himself in a nasty spot, he has done plenty of suspicious things. I said i'd atleast wait till Inffy posted his recap of the whole situation to vote, and I did, so now i'll vote. It seems this day is only going in the direction of lynching Rune, I suspect him enough to vote him, and if anything we will get lots to work with (seeing how rune has been a hot topic).

VOTE RUNE

I'M TAKING OVER AS HOST, ANYONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS PUT IN THE STOCKS
(ALSO INFFY YOU CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE, THIS ISNT NORTH KOREA, unless ofc you are Kim Jong-un :eyes:)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree. I feel like today or perhaps yesterday was the point in this day after which not much new is gonna happen and we are just dragging the day along for no point. While I still have my concerns about Rune potentially being a townie, who got himself in a nasty spot, he has done plenty of suspicious things. I said i'd atleast wait till Inffy posted his recap of the whole situation to vote, and I did, so now i'll vote. It seems this day is only going in the direction of lynching Rune, I suspect him enough to vote him, and if anything we will get lots to work with (seeing how rune has been a hot topic).

VOTE RUNE

(ALSO INFFY YOU CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE, THIS ISNT NORTH KOREA, unless ofc you are Kim Jong-un :eyes:)
ANOTHER THREE JAFFA CAKES FOR HKCAPER AND ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE

*clap*

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT

Runemen4 - Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Erik5456, Danni122112, Ooglie101, HKCaper (6/8)
Erik5456 - Enderfive (1/8)
Iggish- Nottykitten (1/8)
Infected_alien8_ - Vatumok (1/8)

Not Voting: webpaige, Arelic, TheWeakGuy48_, Oak63, Runemen4

(I'm not 100% sure that it's 8 people to vote, since Jivvi said it was 7 but I think that was before he decided Ender could stay alive so let's go with 8)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I think Rune is still a weird lynch cuz I feel he could be important power role or mafia IMO.

As we're coming to an end of the day I'll say this:
In my opinion, disregarding Rune, my prime suspects for scum are: erik, Ooglie and Arelic. Bonus suspicious: Inffy for 3rd party.
I'd personally prefer a lynch on either of those 3 over Rune, and am curious if other people are with me. I don't think Rune is the -worst- choice though.

From what I've read Danni, webpaige and notty seem very likely town, Iggy too but I could see him be 3rd party. I can't account for all types of power roles but this I how I don't think they would play as scum role..

At least Inffy is not the right choice for today, but I'm still not dropping my suspicions.

unvote

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT

IF INFFY IS GONNA BRIBE PEOPLE INTO VOTING USING IMAGES OF JAFFA CAKES

AND MAKING PENTA POSTS TWICE (nearly) IN A ROW

HE MUST BE SCUM AND THEREFORE MUST BE PUNISED

UNVOTE

VOTE INFFY

• Agree
Reactions: Vatumok

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think Rune is still a weird lynch cuz I feel he could be important power role or mafia IMO.

As we're coming to an end of the day I'll say this:
In my opinion, disregarding Rune, my prime suspects for scum are: erik, Ooglie and Arelic. Bonus suspicious: Inffy for 3rd party.
I'd personally prefer a lynch on either of those 3 over Rune, and am curious if other people are with me. I don't think Rune is the -worst- choice though.

From what I've read Danni, webpaige and notty seem very likely town, Iggy too but I could see him be 3rd party. I can't account for all types of power roles but this I how I don't think they would play as scum role..

At least Inffy is not the right choice for today, but I'm still not dropping my suspicions.

unvote
I wouldn't want to lynch erik, oog or Arelic.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT

IF INFFY IS GONNA BRIBE PEOPLE INTO VOTING USING IMAGES OF JAFFA CAKES

AND MAKING PENTA POSTS TWICE (nearly) IN A ROW

HE MUST BE SCUM AND THEREFORE MUST BE PUNISED

UNVOTE

VOTE INFFY
FOR VOTING THE ALMIGHTY HOST, HK IS GIVEN THE MOST DISGUSTING PRIZE OF ALL, AND IS F O R C ED TO EAT IT.

*boo, hiss*

Meanwhile, Vatumok has voted and wins THREE JAFFA CAKES AND A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

*clap*

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper