CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
but referenced me being reactive after I was reactive in response to "when was I being reactive before you accused me of leading the town?"
What did you mean by this sentence? I can't wrap my head around it. Did you typo and mean to say "before I was reactive"?
Since you didn't post the whole of the sentence I can't be exactly sure of the context and tbh I don't really want to look back through my long Rune posts just to find it.
I think I'm saying that when faced with the question "when was I reactive before you accused me", he pointed to when I was reactive after he accused me, which is not what I asked him.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ I think webs current arguments are complete bs, they dont make sense to me, and I think its because I mentioned him/her in my post, and they now want to frame me as a SK instead. I am not saying lynch them, I think we should lynch rune ( let me read your post first, I havent read it yet) but please do take notice of this utter bullshit.
She's saying that you made the point that the Mafia must be web or TWG since the Mafia killed unu, and he was suspicious of them. You didn't consider that unu was killed by SK and she's thinking that maybe that's because you're sk and so know you didn't kill unu so only said Mafia because of that.

Second, isnt jolt = vat now?
Oh so are you saying that you think the Mafia thought comp might have been some kind of cop role who saw vat/jolt as Mafia, and that's why he died?

I am just going to assume the fact that he is alone in his country doesnt mean anything, since no one else seemed to care about it.
Well, if he was garunteed to be telling the truth about his country then sure it might mean something. But I think he probably lied about it. As Iggish pointed out, his reason for waiting to claim Canadian don't really make sense. It's possible he just didn't think about it that way as townie but I'm inclined to believe he's Mafia, waited to see the patterns of what people were claiming, then claimed Canaidan because 1) nobody would CC him 2) He could be Justin and have people like Hk, vat and erik think that he must be inno because of it and 3) standing in his own country would draw attention to himself, which he could use as a reason for why he's not Mafia- because he drew attention to himself

Maybe my read on rune is COMPLETELY wrong in which case, I'm really sorry rune, but yeah I don't trust that he's Canadian.

For those who aren't voting rune, can you give a reason as to why not? Arelic you think he's Mafia, why aren't you voting him?

Also where'd Ooglie101 go??? What do you think of rune?

I hope that theory is good for me lol
Well I think you're town so yeah it is.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
LIKE SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK????

I never typed this, I literally did not care much who was killed by who, AS I SAID IN MY POST? Unless I missunderstood something, we want to get both mafia and SK anyway?
I read through all of Unu's post, his main targets for mafia were webpaige and TWG, if mafia lynched based on this, one of them is mafia.
You didn't give any reason why mafia would want comp dead in this post, you didn't give a reason why an SK would want either dead in this post. It doesn't mean you're an SK that killed comp, but I wanted to point out a potential slip in case more information comes out later.

And while we want both SK and mafia dead, they'll probably play differently- as far as I know, the SK and mafia probably don't know each other, and are less likely to defend each other than mafia would defend their teammates.
So lets sum your points up here:

I never said such a thing, or meant anything like that, did not even think/care much about it.
Explained above
Thats not exactly my fault that I got a role I shouldnt claim is it?
What does fault have to do anything? It wouldn't be your fault if you were assigned as an obvious serial killer either. I just can't think of a claim that would hurt town, whereas it'd make more sense for anti-town roles to try to avoid claiming.
I mean, I could see this be a thing easily, however, you do not know this, and you just got this to try and frame me for nothing, again?
I'm not framing you, I'm just trying to add up facts, reasonable conclusions, and guesses. But since there's enough uncertainty in my reasoning, I'm not 100% certain you're "Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer", I just think that you are, and I want to make my suspicions clear.
What, I dont even fucking understand this.
Why not? What have I been unclear about?
Infected_alien8_ I think webs current arguments are complete bs, they dont make sense to me, and I think its because I mentioned him/her in my post, and they now want to frame me as a SK instead. I am not saying lynch them, I think we should lynch rune ( let me read your post first, I havent read it yet) but please do take notice of this utter bullshit.
Again, I'm not saying you're the SK. I just found that your post conveniently left out information that, in addition to everything else, could mark you as a potential suspect.
I'm not trying to frame you, it's just a suspicion I've had for a while.

democrat, why?
You could be claiming to distance yourself from what I've posted, but I do find you a bit less suspicious now.

G

Guest35486

For those who aren't voting rune, can you give a reason as to why not? Arelic you think he's Mafia, why aren't you voting him?
Mainly because I feel like I didn't read the thread thoroughly enough, so I've been putting off voting. I'll go through his posts again today or tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige