CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
Didnt I say that? I felt the last two quotes reflected my stance quite well. Since most of my quotes was just a more carefully phrased version of the post before that (at least in my eyes).
:eyes: But you left out two posts detailing points against me. It's kind of strange that you left them out considering how relevant they are.
What do you mean by this second sentence?

Iggish

Reaction score
Did you miss were I pointed out YOU were the one who stopped replying to me? Did you miss were I pointed that you and Notty were STILL discussing AFTER I stopped. Most importantly did you miss were I said that it wouldn't have made sense for me to continue the convo because I had ALREADY said EVERYTHING? I appreciate the first half of your post, but you clinging to your earlier statement AND ONCE AGAIN trying to link me rune and Notty in the way you do it, I do not appreciate.
What really? I stopped replying to you? I find this dubious and can't remember it. I would never intentionally not reply to someone. Could you quote where I didn't answer your question(s)?
But you didn't say anything more after we finished either.
Alright, that is a good reason.
When I said "the same thing", I was referring to the me vs notty argument and how you and Rune seemed to similarly stop putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not saying that you were playing like Rune or even said the same things, just that you stopped when Notty stopped.
I simple stated that you seemed to stop when notty stopped. I'm not intentionally trying to link all three of you. Why are you so sensitive about that?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I really dont like how iggish is responding to anything, it seems like he is feeling attacked, like a cornered cat (no im not trying to be funny with notty being a cat, just wanted to use this expression). Also him voting notty, seems like a move from his side, simply because notty is "ignoring" his questions, notty, who has been putting pressure on him throughout most of the day.
For that exact reason, also day 1 is based a lot on vibe so that adds to it. If someone is being attacked, and replying like they are defending themselves in the way you are, its likely one of the two parties is being scummy. And for this moment i trust notty over you.
I guess if i had to say something, it is in the writing style.

Yours is more panicked, you are trying to make things work, that are broken (does that make sense).

Notty is being more calm, knows what she is doing.

Both could be scum, but im leaning towards you for now, based mostly of gut feeling.
I think i've shared my vibes on iggy before, but yes it could just be both notty and iggy stuck in a discussion of two townies.
Well afaik these are the only 4 posts I've made in our discussion. As far as I can tell they all have to do with your writing style, which I commented on, as well as vibes. After each post you would say ask me to explain because you didnt understand/wanted to know more (something along those lines). That's what I mean with more carefully phrased, just written in a way you'd understand what i meant.

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I find Aqua's interaction/disposition with Rune to be suspicious too. While Aqua was getting heat, Rune was also getting heat. But Aqua didn't use Rune as a scapegoat. He ignored the whole Rune thing until he was explicitly asked about his opinion on it. He tried to use Ender, but not Rune, who would have been a lot easier to push on I think. Why would he do that? Probably because Rune was his Mafia partner and he didn't want to accidentally get him lynched off. He did say that he found Rune suspicious and lynch-worthy, but never voted for him, and his opinion slowly changed from slightly defending Rune, to throwing empty accusations at him, probably when Aqua was fairly sure he was going to die and he wanted to make Rune look townie by accusing him so that when Aqua died and was revealed to be Godfather, people would look back and notice Aqua was willing for a Rune lynch and trust him. But on the off chance that Aqua managed to survive yesterday, he didn't want to be responsible for bussing his partner, so instead voted for Ender. Maybe he also genuinely thought Ender could pose a threat too.

All of this is obviously just the way I'm interpreting his posts and could be interpreted in other ways though. And it's possible that Aqua did what he did so that we'd come to this exact conclusion and lynch Rune or something.
Just went back and checked and the third and forth quotes I provided are in the wrong order but yeah

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
He's done this before as well, using what other people think as defence. I can go find the quote if anyone wants but 99% sure something similar happened before and I pointed it out as weird as well.
Yeah, I did that because it's weird that it's only one person who would be pushing for that argument compared to the majority (the majority of the game being town) not pointing this out or disagreeing. It shouldn't be weird but I guess I can see how it could be interpreted as being weird.

Inf I just wanted to ask, what do you think about Iggy currently with what others have pointed out? Do those arguments apply and do you agree that this could make someone look scummy?

Iggish

Reaction score
When were you suspicious of him before he pressured you?
Sorry, I got my timelines muddled. I think in my head I meant before Hk "joined in" the pressuring with Rune and Notty. Like, he was pressuring me before and then he did more pressuring after Hk kind of joined in if that makes sense. Rune said his "vocal and advocating lynches" thing after notty had started putting pressure on me, my bad. There was a lull in Rune accusing me when Hk did, but then when Hk kind of stopped, Rune started up again. I hope that makes sense.

Also HKCaper it looks like you did stop well before Notty and I stopped, apologies. My argument was that you didn't continue it after but I guess that's kind of irrelevant if you said all you had to say.

Iggish

Reaction score
Why are you so sensitive about that?
Also HKCaper it looks like you did stop well before Notty and I stopped, apologies. My argument was that you didn't continue it after but I guess that's kind of irrelevant if you said all you had to say.
Disregard my question, I can see why you were pissed off and a bit reactive because I wasn't making sense.
I think at the time I was feeling attacked so I overreacted to you when it felt like you and Rune were against me and that you stopped when notty stopped.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
What really? I stopped replying to you? I find this dubious and can't remember it. I would never intentionally not reply to someone. Could you quote where I didn't answer your question(s)?
I never said you ignored me, simply that I was the last person to talk in our discussion. You never replied to my last message, because you did not go into discussion with me anymore, that is what I meant.

I HAD TO REWRITE A BIG PORTION OF MY POINT after Iggish previous post which came through while typing, where he realized some of his points about me were incorrect. I tried to make a post to point out all the bullsh*t iggish was trying to throw my way, but after his post most of that has been cleared up. Still a bit of a last couple things i wanted to say.
I simple stated that you seemed to stop when notty stopped. I'm not intentionally trying to link all three of you. Why are you so sensitive about that?
Oh really
He did the same thing as Rune, put pressure on me and then dropped it when Notty did.
how you and Rune seemed to similarly stop putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not saying that you were playing like Rune or even said the same things, just that you stopped when Notty stopped.
Rune was putting more pressure on me than you but I stand by what I said that you both seemed to stop when notty stopped.
I pointed out that you and Rune stopped putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not claiming that you're all a mafia team, rather that one or more of you could be trying to bandwagon and when notty stopped, you guys stopped as well.
"He did the same thing as Rune", "you and Rune", "you both", "you and Rune".

After your previous point, i think you have come to realize that I might have been right in my statements, but still wanted to point out that by stating things in the way you did, you make it seem like Rune and I were doing the exact same things, where I just made 4 points sharing my opinion on the situation (were most of the posts were just me claryifing the post before that, because someone found something unclear), while Rune did far more afaik.

I'm merely trying to figure out if you are doing it on accident ("I'm not intentionally trying to link all three of you." so you might be doing it unintentionally), or if you are doing it on purpose.

But hey i'll let is slide a bit for now, unless you really want to continue on this, because rn it is the same people discussing again, and I really want other people (ones who didnt speak to much yesterday) to voice their opinions.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i feel ignored </3
The reason I suspect TWG is because Unu always magically knows his alignment (like last game when he even lied about investigating him because he was confident in his allignment, and basically every game he's been right about him), so I think these brothers know each other well and I'm inclined to trust Unu's judgement now that he's flipped town. But yeah it's kind of a trash reason and I'd much rather lynch rune.

Yeah, I did that because it's weird that it's only one person who would be pushing for that argument compared to the majority (the majority of the game being town) not pointing this out or disagreeing. It shouldn't be weird but I guess I can see how it could be interpreted as being weird.

Inf I just wanted to ask, what do you think about Iggy currently with what others have pointed out? Do those arguments apply and do you agree that this could make someone look scummy?
I kinda town-read Iggish currently. I can kind of see where Notty's coming from about Iggish not voting Aqua, but I can also see Iggish's point of view about why that was, and his arguments/defences checks out for me as genuine, honest and townie. However, he has done some things which are a bit odd. Like when he was willing to lynch Aqua based on the fact that he 'lied', going with the general notion of what he picked up from reading what I was saying rather than going back and checking to make sure that he was right about this, until I asked him to go back and check. And when he seemed to put his own survival above scumhunting, when he said the reason he was reluctant to lynch Aqua, who he thought was scum, was because if he wasn't scum, Iggish would be next target although his reason later changed to being wrong about Aqua lying, his main point against him, so the only other point left was about him vs me being mafia vs town, and so he wanted to lynch Rune instead). Maybe he's just a powerful town role or sees himself as a valuable asset to town but it did seem a bit strange to me.

If Iggish is anti-town I think he's the autocrat. His scumhunting and his thought processes have seemed honest and genuine to me, and autocrat can easily want to win with town and so genuinely be scumhunting, which would be why he seems so genuine; because he is. And he seemed to value his own survival over voting a likely scum, which would make sense as a role who has to survive to win. His weird push on Aqua without being sure of the facts could have been because he's not truly town so the stakes of killing a townie are lower for him, so he was willing to led that situation slide without fact-checking because it wasn't a huge deal to him.

But if Iggish is autocrat, we can leave him alive for now because he's not an immediate threat.

And personally I lean towards him being town because I feel like, if he was the autocrat, he wouldn't be so honest about putting his own survival first since he'd be self-conscious about giving that way. I just think Iggish has been completely honest this game, I've been able to understand his thought processes really easily most of the time. Maybe we just have similar internal reasoning methods or something but he just tastes townie to me, with a pinch of autocrat.

i mean if jivvi tells me i'm not playing any more then i'm not playing any more but until that happens i'll consider myself alive
I mean he said you 'left' but sure I guess we'll wait until he confirms it

Iggish

Reaction score
After your previous point, i think you have come to realize that I might have been right in my statements, but still wanted to point out that by stating things in the way you did, you make it seem like Rune and I were doing the exact same things, where I just made 4 points sharing my opinion on the situation (were most of the posts were just me claryifing the post before that, because someone found something unclear), while Rune did far more afaik.
I said before that that "same thing" was only referring to you and Rune stopping at the same time, not anything else. It turns out you didn't stop at the same time anyway. Rune did do far more but I'm not trying to make it look like you did the same things. All those quotes are in reference to both of you stopping.
I'm merely trying to figure out if you are doing it on accident ("I'm not intentionally trying to link all three of you." so you might be doing it unintentionally), or if you are doing it on purpose.
Well I don't even think I'm linking you that much. I just said you did the same thing at the same time which turned out to be an incorrect statement anyway.

Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
waow inf, give me a break, why are you so eager to hear my opinion on Rune again?
I mean ping me once, fine you are just trying to get opinion from people (I'd also ping everyone who barely talks while you are at it), but ping me twice within couple hours? Give me some time <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
waow inf, give me a break, why are you so eager to hear my opinion on Rune again?
I mean ping me once, fine you are just trying to get opinion from people (I'd also ping everyone who barely talks while you are at it), but ping me twice within couple hours? Give me some time <3
Sorry I didn't think you saw it since you posted after it without responding

Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
As I said before, I did say earlier that what Rune did could be seen as suspicious (although I went after the summary you (iirc) gave me). But I lowkey townread him based of him claiming Trudeau (back then it was candian, but i thinkwe all knew he was going for trudeau). However people pointed out how he could have done this to avoid being cc'd later on (assuming there is no Trudeau in the game at all). So I asked for the opinion of other people on the situation. Not much has changed since then in my eyes, more quiet people still need to comment on it.

Iggish

Reaction score
Oh well about rune, it does seem a bit suspicious (assuming your summary is correct), but i still have a strong reason to trust rune

This is him being the only canadian player, which is likely trudeau, and i just cant see trudeau being scum.

But might still be the case
As I said before, I did say earlier that what Rune did could be seen as suspicious (although I went after the summary you (iirc) gave me). But I lowkey townread him based of him claiming Trudeau (back then it was candian, but i thinkwe all knew he was going for trudeau).
First you said you had a strong reason to trust him but now you're saying that you only "lowkey townread" him and you're using the same reasoning so what changed inbetween pages 31/32/33(?) and now?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
First you said you had a strong reason to trust him but now you're saying that you only "lowkey townread" him and you're using the same reasoning so what changed inbetween pages 31/32/33(?) and now?
It is the exact reason I gave, me suspecting he was Trudeau, someone I didnt think could be scum. But then people pointed out how easily he could have fabricated being Trudeau, and then the reason wasnt that strong. If he IS Trudeau I believe he is town (the lowkey townread), but he might be lying about it.

G

Guest35486

I thought that the choices last night were rather odd. (Partially because they both staff AoD) I'm inclined to believe Unu's claim against Weak. Like it was previously mentioned, Unu has been very good at reading Weak and it seems like Weak's been lurking more than usual this game. I'm not particularly suspicious of Iggish right now, but I may have to reread some posts since I read most of them when I first woke up. I still have some weird vibes for webpaige and possible Rune.

Also, Ender, what's your reasoning behind voting erik (if you're still in the game)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As I said before, I did say earlier that what Rune did could be seen as suspicious (although I went after the summary you (iirc) gave me). But I lowkey townread him based of him claiming Trudeau (back then it was candian, but i thinkwe all knew he was going for trudeau). However people pointed out how he could have done this to avoid being cc'd later on (assuming there is no Trudeau in the game at all). So I asked for the opinion of other people on the situation. Not much has changed since then in my eyes, more quiet people still need to comment on it.
Why did you need a couple hours to say this hmm??