Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Jolt's timing does seem a bit convenient, but Iggish getting so defensive today and him deciding to one way message Unu of all people (Unu was very likely going to get NK'd, I don't buy the "I just wanted to check something" reason when he easily could've messaged someone else) makes me think Iggish is a little more scummy. I never ever bought the "Jolt is a janitor" thing for reasons I've explained several times in several days so I didn't get any scummy vibes from him, meaning to him the theory seems more legit, so I'll have to take a leap of faith and

vote Iggish

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Iggish really did send a message to Jolt, why would he claim to send it to unu then? He litterary could say that he sent something totally diffrent. In addition if we have a tracker/watcher and for they some reason checked on Iggy, then it would be clear that iggy was lying.

Iggish

Reaction score
Jolt's timing does seem a bit convenient
Extremely convenient. He has only brought forward this "information" to try and hammer and wagon me. If he truly cared about the town and not just killing me, he would've shared this earlier.
but Iggish getting so defensive today
Of course I'm going to get defensive if people put suspicion on me? Even so, I'm not sure why people seem to think I went over the top and got angry. Could you quote this?
and him deciding to one way message Unu of all people (Unu was very likely going to get NK'd, I don't buy the "I just wanted to check something" reason when he easily could've messaged someone else) makes me think Iggish is a little more scummy.
I also knew that Unu was very likely going to get Night Killed. I already acknowledged this actually. No, I wasn't checking anything. How could I check something with a one way message system? I have also said that it would've been pointless to message anyone else as my ability is already confirmed by a confirmed townie. As I have also said before, I was tempted not to send a message at all but in the end messaged Unu just for closure.
So, just because I messaged someone who was likely going to die for closure instead of pointlessly uselessly messaging someone else makes me scummier then Jolt? How?
I never ever bought the "Jolt is a janitor" thing for reasons I've explained several times in several days so I didn't get any scummy vibes from him, meaning to him the theory seems more legit, so I'll have to take a leap of faith and

vote Iggish
Fair enough. I haven't mentioned Jolt being a janitor either. Whatever mafia role he has is irrelevant. The fact is that he claimed at a suspicious time with a far fetched story. In fact, he has already contradicted himself by saying he went along with it when in fact he only said one message today. He has already lied and you still think I'm scummier then him? I do not understand this.

Please explain, that knowing this information, how you think I am scummier then him. Bitch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well this is how Inffy and I managed to win Ltin’s game as mafia
10. Do not attempt to lie to me. I am the host and I expect full honesty.
Stop!

You have violated the Law!

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

• Informative
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Oak Milk and Jivvi

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Remember how people said it would be odd for Scary Terry to have sending a message as their only action, if you consider the fact that he has a mafia win condition but doesn't know who the mafia is his role and ability make way more sense. It also has a connection with the show in a way. He's a third party who's told that they have a mafia win condition but has no idea who the mafia is and the only way he can find that out is through his messaging ability.

I also urge you to look into his responses, he had everything planned out which explains the quick, long responses. He's brought up the fact that I "contradicted myself" like 10 times. I'd like to elaborate that my part of the code was only to be done through one message and then I was supposed to tell my mafia buddies to also insert words in certain sentences to confirm that they are also mafia.

"What. The. Fuck.
First of all, I sent a message to Unu, which obviously can't be proven, not you. I guess you'll have to take my word for it. What do you mean lie about it? If you mean when I said that I visited Unu, that was ages ago, why did you not say it then? "

Maybe it's only obvious to me but this is not the way somebody would reply if they were falsely accused.

The reason I only come out with this information now is that I wanted to have him lie at least once so maybe if somebody could tell who he visited or something that they could got-damn confirm what I said.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also considering I'm one vote away from getting got-damn lynched now, I would suggest you vote Oog/Iggish tomorrow if mafia hasn't reached majority by then. I'm not sure if Iggish will count towards mafia majority so maybe it's a better idea to aim for real mafia tomorrow.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
no that's how you and aqua i think it was decided to kill your mafia buddy inf for fun (unless inf lied to me)
Stop!

You have violated the Law!

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
Excuse me, Aqua and I did try to lynch Inf because that is always the best course of action, however, it was a valid strategy to remove suspicion off of at least one of the three of us. I can prove this is the case through private messages between Ltin and myself as he attempted to modkill me for throwing the game and I had to explain myself. Thank you and Goodnight until tomorrow as I will be at work when the deadline is reached.

Also how much is the fine? I only have 25 Schmeckles

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Excuse me, Aqua and I did try to lynch Inf because that is always the best course of action, however, it was a valid strategy to remove suspicion off of at least one of the three of us. I can prove this is the case through private messages between Ltin and myself as he attempted to modkill me for throwing the game and I had to explain myself. Thank you and Goodnight until tomorrow as I will be at work when the deadline is reached.

Also how much is the fine? I only have 25 Schmeckles
I can't find the maf chat where I announced I was gonna get a day 1 meme lynch on inf so instead have a screenshot of my received warnings:

• Winner
Reactions: Jivvi

superhalo6

Reaction score
I have no clue anymore, but just gonna throw this out here

Jolt 5/6 - Super, Danni, Foggy, Iggish, TWG
Iggish 2/6 - Jolt, Mario
No Lynch 0/5
Not voting: Hip, Vino, Oog
Out of this, I'd have to guess there are 2-3 mafia, and these people seem to be likely subjects
  • Mario
  • Vino
  • Oog
As for the rest, Hip said Hunter was suspicious, I know my glip glop/glib glob, idk about Foggy, TWG is pretty confirmed, Iggish is Iggish and all that, idk yet.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also has danni ever voted for someone that super hasn't voted (like after super votes someone)
since he keeps switching votes whenever super switches so idk whether it's some glib glob drawback or whatever

Iggish

Reaction score
I also urge you to look into his responses, he had everything planned out which explains the quick, long responses. He's brought up the fact that I "contradicted myself" like 10 times.
Yes, because this is a slip, that's why it's so significant. It's a hole in your elaborate story.
I'd like to elaborate that my part of the code was only to be done through one message and then I was supposed to tell my mafia buddies to also insert words in certain sentences to confirm that they are also mafia.
So, if I understand this, your mafia buddies were supposed to use a code word for me to know that they are mafia, is that right? So consequently, as you claim to be a vanilla townie and have no chat with anyone, no-one would've used those code words.

As no-one would've used these code words, I would've known that you are in fact not mafia because no-one coded in. Surely upon realising that, I would've tried to have you lynched, especially with the "janitor role" ammo so you couldn't "spill the beans". In reality, I put no pressure on you at all.

Once again, your reasoning does not explain my motives.

Bitch.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that I've confirmed that I am allowed to, the code that was given to me is as got-damn such:
Use got-damn in first sentence of first post if you are mafia.
Use one of five words in your second sentence to indicate how many mafia there are remaining (including me)
1 mafia = "third party", 2 mafia = "mafia", 3 mafia = "vigilante", 4 mafia = "credible", 5 or more mafia = "planet"

That was all that I had to do. The rest of the code was to reveal my mafia partners, they had to use one of the following words in their last sentence of their first post.
"majority, intense, fake, game, series, canonical"

One last thing that he added is that he would use the word "clusterfuck" in his first sentence of his first post to show that he was indeed the one sending the message.