Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
From what I can see, only the middle ones are crackers. The top ones are digestives or something and I have seen the bottom shape before as biscuits.
Bitch.
OK I'm putting the mafia game on hold.

Iggish, are you fucking retarded? Have you never seen a box of crackers before?

Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK I'm putting the mafia game on hold.

Iggish, are you fucking retarded? Have you never seen a box of crackers before?

Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
aqua, the host we deserve but don't really need

superhalo6

Reaction score
Back on topic, what does everyone make of this, considering Jolt was a town member
Looking back, Iggish never directly said he was third party although he said his win condition is for the mafia to win and that he doesn't know who the mafia is (he wanted me to tell my "mafia buddies" so they know that he's not an enemy to them), thus I assume that he is third party.

Iggish

Reaction score
Back on topic, what does everyone make of this, considering Jolt was a town member
I mean, if I did message him that, I'd believe he was mafia. He said that I didn't know who the mafia were, so this rules out that I am mafia I think. Why would a mafia put himself in a spot like this, when even if the "recipient" got lynched that day instead of them, there'd be a high chance of them being lynched the following day.
In fact, why even would a third party try this? I know I had a bit of suspicion on me what with my character name but why would I risk something like this if I could just ride through the game unmolested.

The one thing no-one has even seemed to mention are my motives. The main question is why. This is an extraordinarily risky tactic.
Another question, if I had sent him that code, I would've been on the look-out for the other mafia to code in. After realising that no-one else coded in, surely I'd start putting the heat on Jolt to get him lynched. Then if he tried to spill "the truth", I could just say it was a BS excuse to get me lynched instead of him. Attacking the attacker so to speak.
However, I put no suspicion on him. I hope this shows or at least indicates to people that I didn't in fact send this message. I didn't put any heat on him because I had no reason to, as I knew nothing of this "code", as it is a work of fiction.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I mean, if I did message him that, I'd believe he was mafia. He said that I didn't know who the mafia were, so this rules out that I am mafia I think. Why would a mafia put himself in a spot like this, when even if the "recipient" got lynched that day instead of them, there'd be a high chance of them being lynched the following day.
In fact, why even would a third party try this? I know I had a bit of suspicion on me what with my character name but why would I risk something like this if I could just ride through the game unmolested.

The one thing no-one has even seemed to mention are my motives. The main question is why. This is an extraordinarily risky tactic.
Another question, if I had sent him that code, I would've been on the look-out for the other mafia to code in. After realising that no-one else coded in, surely I'd start putting the heat on Jolt to get him lynched. Then if he tried to spill "the truth", I could just say it was a BS excuse to get me lynched instead of him. Attacking the attacker so to speak.
However, I put no suspicion on him. I hope this shows or at least indicates to people that I didn't in fact send this message. I didn't put any heat on him because I had no reason to, as I knew nothing of this "code", as it is a work of fiction.

Bitch.
The facts for this are:
  • You sent a message to a dead person (either way) - So no one can confirm whether you did send the message or not
  • It seems illogical to send a message to a person that'd likely be dead the next night
  • The message is likely true, as Jolt was town, there is no reason they have to lie about it
I just have no reason to believe you could be innocent.

Iggish

Reaction score
It seems illogical to send a message to a person that'd likely be dead the next night
You sent a message to a dead person (either way) - So no one can confirm whether you did send the message or not
Yes, fair enough. I have already said my reasons for picking Unu and have also explained that messaging someone else would've bene pointless, hence why I was tempted to message nobody.
The message is likely true, as Jolt was town, there is no reason they have to lie about it
Except if they had a win condition where I was lynched. That could easily explain why he chose to speak up when he did, so he could try and lynch me. His first priority was killing me, his second was the town.

Also consider this. Mario voted for me yesterday.
1. This should prove that I am not in fact mafia as why would he do that. I don't think the excuse that he was trying to defend himself by killing another mafia is applicable here as a jolt lynch was like one or two votes away.
2. Ok, as a mafia, he should've been inclined to "side with me" if he believed Jolt's story, which he evidently did as he voted for me. So if he believed the story, why would he try to kill a third party who is mafia sided (from his perspective)? This doesn't make sense.

Bitch.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Ayy boys lurker here. Iggish probably mafia cause you know some mafia vote their partners when another vote seems likely so they don't get voted in the future. As for third party there is no way to confirm that so he could just see you as a threat either way. So you really have little to no defense from jolts statement.

Gonna probably be 1-2 mafia left. Don't think aqua would have done a 6-14 ratio since that's crazy but you never know.

Assuming 2 mafia or less are left we can afford a random lynch since we won't auto lose if we pick wrong so I'd be okay with a lynch on you

BUT...

If there are more than 2 mafia or 2 mafia and a third party with a joint win condition lynching wrong could mean autoloss for town.

Don't think there are anymore third party though since 3 died already and assuming the games ratio is 4-5-11 seems crazy disadvantaged for town, especially with multiple killing roles. So I don't think there are anymore third party (even if mafia number is 4 or 6)*so I'd say it's highly probable that at 3rd Party roles are gone

Gonna actually read over this thread and try now, sorry for not putting much effort into it earlier, lack of time and interest. If I do start lurking again just ping the shit out of me on discord.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Except if they had a win condition where I was lynched. That could easily explain why he chose to speak up when he did, so he could try and lynch me. His first priority was killing me, his second was the town
Jolt could have easily said "Vote iggish" in his message, without any elaboration, and most people wouldn't have had a problem with it, there was already a majority of votes on you, so Jolt saying that would have been un-needed.
1. This should prove that I am not in fact mafia as why would he do that. I don't think the excuse that he was trying to defend himself by killing another mafia is applicable here as a jolt lynch was like one or two votes away.
You had no idea who mafia was, and mariosatr had no idea you were actually sided with mafia (I'd assume) so they could very easily not trust you
2. Ok, as a mafia, he should've been inclined to "side with me" if he believed Jolt's story, which he evidently did as he voted for me. So if he believed the story, why would he try to kill a third party who is mafia sided (from his perspective)? This doesn't make sense.
It feels irrelevant that I would have to explain the rationale behind mariosatr's actions to prove a counterpoint to this, simply put, I don't know, but that is what mariosatr did.

Iggish

Reaction score
Jolt could have easily said "Vote iggish" in his message, without any elaboration, and most people wouldn't have had a problem with it, there was already a majority of votes on you, so Jolt saying that would have been un-needed.
Of course people would've had a problem with it. You have to clarify why you voted for someone, otherwise that draws suspicion. And I don't think that I would've been lynched yesterday anyway. I only had two votes on me from you and Danni and your reasons for voting me (Danni especially) were sketchy as fuck. I would've still needed 3 more votes and I doubt they would've came.
You had no idea who mafia was, and mariosatr had no idea you were actually sided with mafia (I'd assume) so they could very easily not trust you
But the suspicion on Jolt was that he was a janitor role, mafia. Now as mario was a mafia, he would've obviously known Jolt wasn't a mafia, that goes without saying and the probability would've been that he was town, but he voted for me instead. I mean, surely a mafia trying to kill me over a confirmed townie gives me a bit of credibility? The mafia would go for the person who seems most likely to be town.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I think we are just going round in circles, I don't really think there is a point (woo, nihilism) all this if you take into consideration this:
Looking back, Iggish never directly said he was third party although he said his win condition is for the mafia to win and that he doesn't know who the mafia is (he wanted me to tell my "mafia buddies" so they know that he's not an enemy to them), thus I assume that he is third party.
he said his win condition is for the mafia to win
After a few minutes when his devistated corpse finally stops twitching you take a step back and realise
Jolterino was Noob Noob (a town vindicator)
This isn't a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Fathers and Sons, this is a smoking gun, plain and simple.

• Agree
Reactions: Vino