REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
HTML:
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/led-scroller-generator/show.swf?baseURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/led-scroller-generator/&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/led-scroller-generator/&clickLABEL=LED Scroller Generator&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&delaySpeed=40&transID=0&str=DONT%20MIND%20ME%20ITS%20JUST%20A%20TEST&bgColor=0&symbolX=10&w=8&h=7&pointType=rect&glowColor=16777215&designNum=1" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="538" height="63" name="show" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></center>
*sigh*
is it even possible to post html?

in other news, signups will open once i can figure out how to get this (or something like it) ^ working
Feel free to message me if you need help.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well everybody this has been a great game

Notme and Mafia allies i apologise for my betrayal

for what it is worth i did not intent for superhalo6 to make the list of your idenetities public however i take the blame for not letting superhalo6 know my intentions

and Nottykitten my threats were empty and i intended to ensure your survival i just needed a favour

if it was not for MarsKid being offline i
would have gone to extreme lengths to ensure your survival including claiming to be you to superhalo6

i will post all of my actions and intentions later on to give everyone interested an idea of what was going on behind the
scenes during each day

it has been an absolute pleasure

sincerely,
the Fence

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well, it should be no surprise to you all that Notty was the Drifter. This means all of the mafia are dead and so is the serial killer. The Fence is still alive, which makes it a Fence + Town victory.

I would get more into things like I said I would, but the inspiration really isn't there. I could talk about how Notme's blunder made me seriously question this game and whether I should allow this tactic, but I think I've decided that there's no more to discuss. What happened happened and it was legal, however game-breaking it was. I apologize to those that wanted a longer or more interesting game. I figured that something like this could happen, even if it was only a remote possibility, but never really thought it would actually take place. The round was very short and I know many people are disappointed.

With that being said, I hope people still enjoyed themselves. I did my best to host this and make this a good experience for everyone involved to the best of my ability. To the new players, I know Ltin wants to host after me, and there will be more games in the future. I hope you return to play, and I hope veterans also continue to make appearances.

Feel free to talk about the game and everything, I'll answer questions to the best of my ability.

Peace and good vibes,

Mars
Achievement got: Game Breaker - Break game in spectacular way.

Also infected is Fence - know that in dead people chat.
Infected_alien8_ won award: Terrorist Traitor in Troubled Town - Offer alliance to Mafia only to kill them all.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
well everybody this has been a great game

Notme and Mafia allies i apologise for my betrayal

for what it is worth i did not intent for superhalo6 to make the list of your idenetities public however i take the blame for not letting superhalo6 know my intentions

and Nottykitten my threats were empty and i intended to ensure your survival i just needed a favour

if it was not for MarsKid being offline i
would have gone to extreme lengths to ensure your survival including claiming to be you to superhalo6

i will post all of my actions and intentions later on to give everyone interested an idea of what was going on behind the
scenes during each day

it has been an absolute pleasure

sincerely,
the Fence
Well you still completely destroyed this game.
Fences and Mafia noobs don't go very well together :p

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Sometimes that happens. I know some hosts on other sites that handpick people for power roles, but I sticky completely to random assignment.
well this randomness can cause unexpected game breaking bugs :p

If I took gun from Feence I would go for Nottykitten or Vatumok or other most suspicious person.

Status
Not open for further replies.