REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
THE ONLY VOTES THAT COUNT

Nottykitten: sorry i'm a bit blind i see 0 votes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HAPPY ENDING: (totally not dead) Duffie, Infected_alien8_, webpaige, hipman500, Nottykitten, Ooglie101

with 13 people alive (ithink) it's 7 votes to succeed with a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!

c'mon guys you know you wanna!!
duffie's vote totally counts!!

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, it should be no surprise to you all that Notty was the Drifter. This means all of the mafia are dead and so is the serial killer. The Fence is still alive, which makes it a Fence + Town victory.

I would get more into things like I said I would, but the inspiration really isn't there. I could talk about how Notme's blunder made me seriously question this game and whether I should allow this tactic, but I think I've decided that there's no more to discuss. What happened happened and it was legal, however game-breaking it was. I apologize to those that wanted a longer or more interesting game. I figured that something like this could happen, even if it was only a remote possibility, but never really thought it would actually take place. The round was very short and I know many people are disappointed.

With that being said, I hope people still enjoyed themselves. I did my best to host this and make this a good experience for everyone involved to the best of my ability. To the new players, I know Ltin wants to host after me, and there will be more games in the future. I hope you return to play, and I hope veterans also continue to make appearances.

Feel free to talk about the game and everything, I'll answer questions to the best of my ability.

Peace and good vibes,

Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.