REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty could have been SWAT Officer, but she made it clear to me that she only wanted to be Protester. Hence why they remained a Serial Killer.

Poe never sent in an action, and even if he did he was already dead and couldn't do anything.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The sad thing for Notty is that, even if Raxo didn't give away the Mafia, both Samlen and superhalo knew they were third party. Pretty much guaranteed to lose unfortunately.
If the list was never posted, super would of likely been my next target as I wanted to go for inactive people. And since I felt bad that web had exams I didn't want to kill her so next on the list were Super/Rune. But yeah even then Sam knew I was Third Party and could of likely have the Mafia kill me during the night =(.

• Love
Reactions: webpaige

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The Mafia actually didn't want to kill you though. They agreed to work with you to help shrink the playing field. Inevitably, killing Dess changed that, but the Mafia was never fast enough to the trigger.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
If the list was never posted, super would of likely been my next target as I wanted to go for inactive people. And since I felt bad that web had exams I didn't want to kill her so next on the list were Super/Rune. But yeah even then Sam knew I was Third Party and could of likely have the Mafia kill me during the night =(.
Well we wanted to keep you alive for some time, as there was higher chance of you killing Town than Mafia if you went with random kill.
If I was SK, I would go for Vatumok, then Infected and rest of staff. I wonder how long it would take to notice, that serial killer is not me :p

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also yeah I was the one to tell geek to do the thing to town roles to prove herself hence why I unvoted and pretended I was suddenly convinced too when she made her broadcast and her personal post afterwards. Funnily enough it was me thinking that she sent it to ALL town roles that made me realise notty was the drifter she she still found her suspicious (because I knew she wasn't Mafia). So me misunderstanding something went to my advantage when I decided to try to confirm my suspicions and contact the drifter and let them know I was planning on shooting notty and if they were notty they needed to signal me, hence nottys post about how nobody should shoot randomly lol

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also yeah I was the one to tell geek to do the thing to town roles to prove herself hence why I unvoted and pretended I was suddenly convinced too when she made her broadcast and her personal post afterwards. Funnily enough it was me thinking that she sent it to ALL town roles that made me realise notty was the drifter she she still found her suspicious (because I knew she wasn't Mafia). So me misunderstanding something went to my advantage when I decided to try to confirm my suspicions and contact the drifter and let them know I was planning on shooting notty and if they were notty they needed to signal me, hence nottys post about how nobody should shoot randomly lol
I was kind of panicking when I got that one. Here's what I said to Mars in the PM:

"I can't do what they say, THE FENCE CAN'T WIN WITH ME WHY WOULD THEY WANT MY COÖPERATION.

I'm going to take a very long shot here and pretend they just took a wild guess on who the SK is. It's unlikely and I bet I'm going to die today but I can't do what they say. TIME TO PULL OFF SOMETHING STUPID IN THE THREAD TO GAIN ATTENTION."

After which I posted the gun thing in an attempt to scare people who got a gun into not using it at the fear of being lynched. I later got the genius idea to claim to be threatened(which I was honestly) in order to make people question any messages they get from the Fence, and further stop people from using the gun.

BUT THEN FRIENDY CLAIMED FENCE AND WHAT WAS THAT MOVE HONESTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.