REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I was kind of panicking when I got that one. Here's what I said to Mars in the PM:

"I can't do what they say, THE FENCE CAN'T WIN WITH ME WHY WOULD THEY WANT MY COÖPERATION.

I'm going to take a very long shot here and pretend they just took a wild guess on who the SK is. It's unlikely and I bet I'm going to die today but I can't do what they say. TIME TO PULL OFF SOMETHING STUPID IN THE THREAD TO GAIN ATTENTION."

After which I posted the gun thing in an attempt to scare people who got a gun into not using it at the fear of being lynched. I later got the genius idea to claim to be threatened(which I was honestly) in order to make people question any messages they get from the Fence, and further stop people from using the gun.

BUT THEN FRIENDY CLAIMED FENCE AND WHAT WAS THAT MOVE HONESTLY
SAME THOUGH

I GOT THIS

You received a message:

i am going to be working with you this game Mafia Leader

let me know who you are by using the word 'ridiculous' in your next post and make sure it is in bold

i will give you a gun

sincerely,
the Fence

like bruh

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
SAME THOUGH

I GOT THIS

You received a message:

i am going to be working with you this game Mafia Leader

let me know who you are by using the word 'ridiculous' in your next post and make sure it is in bold

i will give you a gun

sincerely,
the Fence

like bruh
This is the one I received

dear Friendy,

strange how Geekenstein was so very close to being lynched and then suddenly she was not

i can help you too

the list i have provided superhalo6 is accurate

claim to be the Fence

i have sent a gun to superhalo6 and they will shoot one of Mafia allies on that list and prove the accuracy of that list and prove that you are on the side of the Town

tell the Town that you sent the list to superhalo6 in the hopes that you would be saved in exchange for the lives of one of the members of the Mafia

convince them that killing members of the Mafia is more important than killing you

the Town will then proceed to unvote you and lynch another Mafia ally on that list

this may be your only chance of survival

if it was not clear i am working with the Town and you being alive is good for me and for the rest of the Town

to ensure that the Town believe your claim you could announce in public that you sent a gun to superhalo6

keep this contact a secret

you know what you need to do

sincerely,
the Fence

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
While everyones posting them here are the ones I received.

You received a message

dear Drifter,

somebody is going to die today before a lynch is reached

to ensure it is not you let me know who you are by using the words "day 0" "day 1" and "day 2" in your next post

i do not want to kill someone who can cause so much destruction

sincerely,
the Fence
dear Drifter,

Nottykitten is soon to be shot by one of my guns

if you are Nottykitten you must signal me to cancel the shot by using the phrases "day 0" "day 1" and "day 2" in your next post

please keep this communication absolute secret

sincerely,
the Fence
dear Nottykitten/Drifter,

ordering your execution will be a lot easier than you seem to think

it has become clear to certain individuals that you are not on their side

you did not get the message sent to all Town roles

you did not signal back

i do not want to have to kill you

i do however ask that you cooperate

failure to do so will result in your death

i await your signal as requested in my last message

sincerely,
the Fence
This third one was very mean Inf lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can see where you'd get that. However, I wanted to experiment with something like it and see how it went, perhaps leaving the blueprint for future power roles that could be created in the same vein.

The role can't be blamed for the mistake that cost the game though.

Reactions: Duffie

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is the one I received

dear Friendy,

strange how Geekenstein was so very close to being lynched and then suddenly she was not

i can help you too

the list i have provided superhalo6 is accurate

claim to be the Fence

i have sent a gun to superhalo6 and they will shoot one of Mafia allies on that list and prove the accuracy of that list and prove that you are on the side of the Town

tell the Town that you sent the list to superhalo6 in the hopes that you would be saved in exchange for the lives of one of the members of the Mafia

convince them that killing members of the Mafia is more important than killing you

the Town will then proceed to unvote you and lynch another Mafia ally on that list

this may be your only chance of survival

if it was not clear i am working with the Town and you being alive is good for me and for the rest of the Town

to ensure that the Town believe your claim you could announce in public that you sent a gun to superhalo6

keep this contact a secret

you know what you need to do

sincerely,
the Fence
But you didn't get one.

• Disagree
Reactions: Friendy
Status
Not open for further replies.