Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
After this game gets underway, I'll fire up a slightly more complex beginners' game; probably something for you.
If this game fills up full enough, then I'll be willing to let one of the more experienced players try this game and I'll try out your game

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
[JUSTIFY]You know what. There are pirates.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I like pirates.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Timezone: EST (GMT -5)[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Mafia Experience: Played the first couple of Blocktopia Mafias, as well as completed the Bloody Masquerade.[/JUSTIFY]

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
[JUSTIFY]You know what. There are pirates.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]I like pirates.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Timezone: EST (GMT -5)[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Mafia Experience: Played the first couple of Blocktopia Mafias, as well as completed the Bloody Masquerade.[/JUSTIFY]
BLIMEY! 'E ALL LOVE POIRRRATES.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Thought I would look at all my roles for fun.
Season 2: Civilian (killed or lynched can't remember).

Season 3: Cop (found defiant to be mafia, Poitou executed my claim and was lynched day 1 ;-;).

Season 3.5: Stalker (mafia) I won this game with Jolt and paceboys.

Mafia Lite V1: Mayor came down to a standoff where I correctly lynched the mafia (JK I believe it was).

Season 4: Vigilante From memory I killed 2 mafia, can't remember much else.

Mafia Lite 2: Bodyguard This season was cancelled due to inactivity

Mafia Season 5: Mayor Or was this the last standoff one? Can't remember.

Mafia Lite 3: Villager Don't remember much either.

Season 6: Fool I was annoyed that to win, I had to die and the town had to win, pretty sure I got lynched early on on purpose.

Season 7: Civilian

Medieval Mafia: Civilian

Mafia Lite V4: Civilian

Doomed Cruise: Mafia Roommate got betrayed by Alpha since he was recruited by Sploorky. Got to top 4 but Oak and I were killed letting Third party Sploorky and ex mafia Alpha win.

Supernatural Hotel: Alien (third party) I thought Jivvi was mafia over GmK and I was killed so I didn't have enough time to cover all the bases with my probes and GmK got through the game unprobed and I lost :c

Bloody Masquerade: Ghoul and Pesky seamen did ok, made Notty hit herself in the face, seamen room was fun.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nice and fun idea 77, I will do that too.
Season 2: Mafia with Hockey, Chilling, Jolt and @JKangaroo. Geez I don't even remember we were once Mafia buddies JK =O

Season 3: Mafia with Defiant, Harmak, Balloon aand Sploor.

Season 3.5: Samurai.

Season 4: Lyncher.

Season 5: Contact with Hockey, Mario and Nitasu.

Season 6: Bulletproof.

Season 7: Vigilante.

Season Mafia Lite 4: Cop.

Season Medieval Mafia: Civilian.

Season Doomed Cruise: Bulletproof.

Season Supernatural Hotel: Toymaker.

Season Bloody Masquerade: Bulletproof-TruthFinder-LongLostLove
Looking back, I realised I get all the fun roles except for that one time on Medieval Mafia. plsdontkillmenightoneforbeingPRallthetime

Reactions: JKangaroo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Meh, might as well.

Mafia Season 5: the Lyncher. I distinctly remember my target dying on N1, which meant that I lost the game before it even began. I decided I would play for town victory then, and succesfully led the lynch on nitasu, my first lynch-lead and I'm rather proud that it turned out so spot-on. It was also the season in which Notty as the Contact made a pretty big gamble to get the Cop out the way, which turned out pretty good for the Mafia, not so good for the rest of us. I got pretty far in this game, but only because I claimed Lyncher right away (since my target was already dead anyway).

The Doomed Cruise: the Janitor. I started pretty damn strong on the first day, which earned me the FoS of many. That decided my fate, as on the second day, I was lynched. However, I did manage to cause some confusion in the Town, since I managed to use my Janitor ability on the previous night.

Medieval Mafia: the Hangman. Yeah, so I had a plan and all for that game, but then the whole brain trauma thing happened and that was that. :L

Supernatural Hotel: the Siren. So, this is the game that really made me feel like I'm no longer a newbie and know my way around the world of Mafia. I didn't make a whole lot of strategy, instead I just acted on instinct. And it got me pretty far. When the whole thing with raxo and Fruit happened, then I knew that it was gonna be hard digging myself out of that hole, but I had already made a plan for that occasion and it worked. In retrospect, I should have followed through with the lynch on Hype, just like we had planned, but GmK with his sexy logic and Coolio with her very sudden change in playstyle messed with my head and that's where that game went.

The Bloody Masquerade: the Hooker (although with a different name). The wounds are still fresh, so I'm not going to poke on all of you over that game. Yet. But bloody hell, that was some bad luck for me, but also good luck, because I got to hang out with @ansoro2112, @cooliorules and @HypeBurst right from N1, it was fun laughing with you over all the weird decisions and obvious mistakes they made.

Pirates vs. Cowboys: I do hope there's finally a town role somewhere for me as well. But, I'll be sure to make the best of any role I should get.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Hello Hello Hello Howdy, may I say yes please to joining thank you
Timezone: GMT +12
Mafia Experience: Mafia season 7, Doomed Cruise, Intrusion, Supernatural Hotel and Bloody Masquerade
Dont kill me first night this time, D:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Remember @Sephhh and @Samlen, you can only be in one mafia game at a time. Jivvi said he's going to open a simpler game once this one starts.

It's your choice which one you want to join ;)

What will it be?

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Remember @Sephhh and @Samlen, you can only be in one mafia game at a time. Jivvi said he's going to open a simpler game once this one starts.

It's your choice which one you want to join ;)

What will it be?
Oh then I can join that but the same as above, if someone likes to take my spot go ahead, but if no one does then I'll go with this I guess.

Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.