The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Oh yeah, @Jeercrul you had me thinking it was you at one stage because I said exactly what the cursed knife did (@ansoro2112 why me ;o), and I was really confused at why you would say something that didn't really affect much.

Also I suspected Ansoro gave me the item and everyone said I'm crazy and I don't have an item because ansoro turned into a bomb ;-;

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Oh yeah, @Jeercrul you had me thinking it was you at one stage because I said exactly what the cursed knife did
I'm so SORRY I WAS SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE CURSED KNIFE BECAUSE ONE MOMENT HUNTER WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME EXTRA LIFE THINGY AND THEN YOU WERE LIKE SHHH NOT THAT AND I'M LIKE SO WAS IT A CURSED KNIFE THAT PROTECTS YOU OR A CURSED KNIFE TO KILL OTHERS OR A VEST OR JUST MYSELF BEING SOME SILLY FRILLY PERSON :C

• Haha
Reactions: Hunter

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I didn't get to play this, I played the other game because I'm a noob, but I must say to you it was a thrill watching the game progress ;) good game, I hope to play with you guys eventually when I have the time to dedicate (bleh school.) Alpha and GmK have really opened me up to Mafia now, and I await the occasion :)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
And for all who don't know what my item did, it turned me into a town sided Terrorist-Ghoul so if I was lynched the person hammering would also die and if I was attacked at night the person I chose would be hit instead however it was a one time ability so when Notty hit me and therefore hit herself, I was exposed and I was killed the next night.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also me being a noob here, I did make one terrible slip-up which would have been my end had it been noticed.

Back when I got recruited by Ooglie, Ooglie told me that Alpha got replaced with JK in the tribunal. Then in the main thread I made a post asking wether the voltari would attempt to kill me or not, tagging JK. However everyone in the main thread had no idea that JK replaced Alpha, and I should have had no knownledge of that. Gladly nobody saw this though.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Holy shit great game....Notty...Sorry I had to kill you, but it was for JK ;-;

And...I got an award! \o/ oqjsdfnwwb

Did I seriously make it to the end of the game and win in my first game?!

I was so excited I had gotten cop at the beginning....but there were so many other cool roles xD

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Basically my reaction when I received my role

But then I figured, hey, at least I have a night action. And then Night 1 came. And the same reaction all over again.

I'm really hoping to get a town role (preferrably PR, ofc, but beggars can't be choosers) in the next game.

• Winner
Reactions: GmK

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Basically my reaction when I received my role

But then I figured, hey, at least I have a night action. And then Night 1 came. And the same reaction all over again.

I'm really hoping to get a town role (preferrably PR, ofc, but beggars can't be choosers) in the next game.
Pfft; as soon as I read my role (Mistletoe), I pretty much gave up there and then. I convinced everyone I was town super easily, though, like Notty, but for whatever reason I was considered more useful
:C

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
-I'm trying to access the role PM part, I'm getting errors all over the place.

-Assassin's guild members are shortened to 'Ass' in the excel spreadsheet, amazing.

-For a while I was convinced I singlehandedly screwed the entire town by protecting Notty, luckily it turned out to be a town victory. (Sorry Notty I still <3 you)

-I have a serious hangover.

-My post count has also increased, now I look more active in general <3.

-Prizyms's game shall be a lot of fun - see you there! Good game!