Mafia Lite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No one is clear anymore. We've got a miller, two villagers, and two mafia. We mislynch today, game over.

My suspicions stand as they were previously. I played two gams of mafia before where people used work as an excuse. Both of them were scum and survived past Day 3... not a good thing for the town.

That being said, Inferno, a busy life does not cover up inactivity.

Sploorky

Reaction score
We're in a MyLo, fuck. For all intents and purposes, it's blues vs vanilla maf. If we don't get a mafia member lynched now, the town loses.

Anything anyone want to say to start off this scumhunt? Nobody's hugely stood out to me besides infernofox, and that's in a positive light for calling out UltimateBudgie as maf.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I only responded the way I did because I know you've played Mafia with me before and know I often kill you (NottyKiten) or Ooglie night 1 since I know you guys are good. I am not Mafia, and have been trying to help as much as I can this day.

Just gonna point this out.
This makes Jinks my #1 Fos at the moment.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I only responded the way I did because I know you've played Mafia with me before and know I often kill you (NottyKiten) or Ooglie night 1 since I know you guys are good. I am not Mafia, and have been trying to help as much as I can this day.

Why would I be dumb enough to post this THEN go and kill notty afterwards? Could smart Mafia possibly be doing it?

(Also, notty was the best choice for Mafia no matter what since he was cop).

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score

Why would I be dumb enough to post this THEN go and kill notty afterwards? Could smart Mafia possibly be doing it?

I ment the killing Oog N1 part. Since no one but you knew before hand that he was a good player, my best assumption would be to suspect you.

Sploorky

Reaction score

that's a pretty weak argument, if the mafia knew they had a clear shot at the cop, they'd take it.

Sploorky

Reaction score

I ment the killing Oog N1 part. Since no one but you knew before hand that he was a good player, my best assumption would be to suspect you.
and then you posted this, which clears that up. OKE

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Alright i think i got this.

In my eyes i almost see digi as clear

I see all her claims and arguments seem weak and scummy because her lack of experience in Janitorials.
Now since i fos Jinks, i can go back and use what he said to strengthen this claim.
Both UB and Jinks say they fos Digi and try to move suspicion onto her on Day 1. Since anyone with some mafia experience knows throwing their partner under the bus is one of the worst stratagies, i can almost say with certainty that if Jinks is mafia, i can put digi on clear

However if you look at day 1 Digi attacks sploorky really hard with little reason. Since the reasoning behind the vote was so weak i am inclined to believe they are on different sides or both village. So i can guarantee they are both not mafia

Main suspicion on digi because of her Sploorky bandwagon for no reason.
I'd have to agree with you there. It just struck me as odd to be so firm and vote for someone so quickly.
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: Eh digitalmez because of the whack vote. I can't get much suspicion off of people on day 1.

Well, unless they seriously are bussing their partner hard, i can guarantee digi is clear based on the other 3 players pushing on her as such.

So assuming this that leaves Mars, Sploorky, and Jinks to go.

Next im gonna point out how scummy I (Yes, me) look for being absent the first few days. Both Jinks and Mar's lock into this and this is also a prime point in which mafia could confuse townies on.

Sploorky seemed to defend me a bit today, being the only one of the other 4 to do so, and why would a mafia defend someone who is so easy to attack. This leads me to assume sploorky is inno

Based on this i can deduct that the mafia right now is Jinks and MarsKid. Ill elaborate on this more next post.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Right, don't have as much time to point out people as other possible Mafia, but will defend some of the things ya'll have found suspicious!

1) Me and notty during the start. I was mainly just joking about that :p If notty pushed harder then I had a defense, but really was just going along with the joke :p

2) Me and UB's agreement over digi. Well you must admit that digi's vote so suddenly was odd! To vote at the very start of the game and be so firm is odd, and as UB pointed out Sploorky would be a smart person to get out of the game early.

3) I've been rather defensive at most points because, well, that's just how I've always been when I've played. I know this makes me look rather suspicious at times, but I can't help it as it's just how I am.

If you want me to elaborate on anything more I'll gladly do so and also look back more tomorrow to see if I can find any certain Mafia. But as of now I'm going to beg we don't lynch until we can all be absolutely confirm without a shadow of a doubt we know who the Mafia is. The last thing we want is to lose on a bad decision.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Digi has been pretty silent during this whole conversation. Call it timezones or whatever, but lurking is always suspicious.

Coincidentally, both Inferno and Digi have taken lurking standpoints at some time in the game, granted I haven't exactly been the most active in the game.

I'd also like to mention I never completely sided with Jinks, I just didn't think he was the most suspicious player at the moment. Considering Notty's death though, and the fact that Notty had been after Jinks, his/her death assists him the most.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Digi has been pretty silent during this whole conversation. Call it timezones or whatever, but lurking is always suspicious.

Coincidentally, both Inferno and Digi have taken lurking standpoints at some time in the game, granted I haven't exactly been the most active in the game.

I'd also like to mention I never completely sided with Jinks, I just didn't think he was the most suspicious player at the moment. Considering Notty's death though, and the fact that Notty had been after Jinks, his/her death assists him the most.
Pretty much all three of you are attacking Digi so from my perspective she is out of my mind for mafia.Granted i do wish she actually posted something that may help us instead of bandwagoning sploorky :/

I'm pretty much set on you two based on elimination since i dont fos sploorky or digi. I probaly should be more wary of sploorky than i am now, but ill look into that when time comes.

Now based on this the mafia team is one of three from my Pov

Jinks + Mars (In my opinion this is the most likely based on evidence i gathered)

Jinks + Sploorky (Possible, i just dont have much to back this up in terms of evidence)

Sploorky + Mars (Seems the least likely, but still possible to me)

Inferno has a pretty good argument, I'd like to see what more he has to say though, considering...

Based on this i can deduct that the mafia right now is Jinks and MarsKid. Ill elaborate on this more next post.

Yeah i'll follow up this post sooner or later. I guess im kinda waiting to see what everyone has to say about my argument and im still waiting on digi to respond.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Right, about your argument---It's solid. You are not putting into account the possibility of both you and digi being mafia though, but of course, why would you in any case. From a town sided perspective, I can see exactly what you are thinking and exactly your train of thought. I'll go right on out and say it, you act the most town sided of anyone here. That is not to say you 'are' town sided, you can be a mafia playing us, but you certainly don't ring the usual mafia bells. I'm inclined to take your suspicions seriously.

I do not think digi would tunnel me if she was mafia. So I'm inclined to believe she's town(something that I was not sure of D1, based on my suspicions towards her for the random vote, but that was in part due to general anti-town actions). I do not think you, inferno, would stick your neck out for someone who is innocent if you really were mafia. So again, it boils down to Marskid, Da_Jinks, and I. I, though of course I will not be believed, am innocent, so that leaves either one of two things in my eyes.

Marskid and Da_jinks are a team.
Digitalmez and infernofox are playing us for fools.

I'm more inclined to believe the first.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Alright i think i got this.

In my eyes i almost see digi as clear

I see all her claims and arguments seem weak and scummy because her lack of experience in Janitorials.
Now since i fos Jinks, i can go back and use what he said to strengthen this claim.
Both UB and Jinks say they fos Digi and try to move suspicion onto her on Day 1. Since anyone with some mafia experience knows throwing their partner under the bus is one of the worst stratagies, i can almost say with certainty that if Jinks is mafia, i can put digi on clear - Or, you can note that I made that fos very early in the game without much else to go on, as the full quote shows below, and realize me and UB have two different jobs: Mine is to attempt to rat out whichever Mafia I can, and UB's is to draw suspicion away from himself to win the game. My reasons for fos'ing digi were completely valid (possibly even more now, due to her lurking) and it is quite possible UB was tagging along my fos to A) Not appear suspicious and B) Get a town out of the game. Does this comfirm digi innocent in my eyes? Not really. I've seen Mafia go after there partners to make them look innocent before, but for now we can't worry about that as much.

However if you look at day 1 Digi attacks sploorky really hard with little reason. Since the reasoning behind the vote was so weak i am inclined to believe they are on "different sides or both village" - Yet again possible that digi could be going after Sploorky early to make him appear innocent. And we all know Sploorky is indeed a good player, so you can't say this isn't possible. So i can guarantee they are both not mafia
Why are there two votes for no reasons. Everyone does know with 10 people, even mislynching once hurts town's odds extensively?
Well, though I disagree with his vote, 77 at least gave a decent reasoning. Main suspicion on digi because of her Sploorky bandwagon for no reason.
Main suspicion on digi because of her Sploorky bandwagon for no reason.
I'd have to agree with you there. It just struck me as odd to be so firm and vote for someone so quickly.

Sploorky is probably a very strategic player (from what I saw from stalking the doomed cruise) but his deductive skills could be very useful if he is town-sided. To me, it feels like Digi was trying to remove any threats that could pick her out, as early as possible... But that's just my opinion from the little information presented so far.

However, I do agree it would be a good idea to investigate such powerful players to get a better judgement.
Going to spark some discussion, feel free to use these questions.
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: Eh digitalmez because of the whack vote. I can't get much suspicion off of people on day 1.
Who do you not find suspicious, and why?: I don't find anyone to be not suspicious, because everyone is on the same slate for me.
What do you think of yourself in this game?: I think I need to play one hell of a game for the town, because playing poorly got me through the doomed cruise easily, and if I'm not at my top game, I feel I'm going to get accusations of me not playing well because I'm mafia and I don't want to attract attention.
Added the FULL quotes in the spoilers here, rather then only the parts you found odd ;)

Well, unless they seriously are bussing their partner hard, i can guarantee digi is clear based on the other 3 players pushing on her as such.- Buuuut digi has been lurking and gave a very random vote at the start! You can't say it isn't impossible for a town to find him suspicious!

So assuming this that leaves Mars, Sploorky, and Jinks to go.

Next im gonna point out how scummy I (Yes, me) look for being absent the first few days. Both Jinks and Mar's lock into this and this is also a prime point in which mafia could confuse townies on. - I never really locked onto you, but in fact made note of SEVERAL people who hadn't been talking at the start. ansoro, Mars, you and digi I believe I've all made notes on? May be wrong on digi. In fact, the only time I see where I pointed out your lurking was when you gave some pretty small and answers to Prizyms' questions while Mars said you were lurking, which when you have suspicion on you I feel you should be willing to answer every question to the max or you could possibly have more suspicion on you!

Sploorky seemed to defend me a bit today, being the only one of the other 4 to do so, and why would a mafia defend someone who is so easy to attack. This leads me to assume sploorky is inno - Agree with this, as said before Mafia want to get the town out no matter how and for Sploorky to be trying to defend you in a mylo means one of two things: 1) Sploorky is town for sure or 2) You and Sploorky are the last Mafia.

Based on this i can deduct that the mafia right now is Jinks and MarsKid. Ill elaborate on this more next post. - Which I'll go look at and possibly defend myself against as well...

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

Pretty much all three of you are attacking Digi so from my perspective she is out of my mind for mafia.Granted i do wish she actually posted something that may help us instead of bandwagoning sploorky :/ - I still don't see how I'm so wrong to push on the only thing I have, which is that digi has been lurking and making random votes this game.

I'm pretty much set on you two based on elimination since i dont fos sploorky or digi. I probaly should be more wary of sploorky than i am now, but ill look into that when time comes. - So basically we are Mafia because you don't think anyone else is guilty? Yeah ok.

Now based on this the mafia team is one of three from my Pov

Jinks + Mars (In my opinion this is the most likely based on evidence i gathered)

Jinks + Sploorky (Possible, i just dont have much to back this up in terms of evidence)

Sploorky + Mars (Seems the least likely, but still possible to me)

Inferno has a pretty good argument, I'd like to see what more he has to say though, considering...

Yeah i'll follow up this post sooner or later. I guess im kinda waiting to see what everyone has to say about my argument and im still waiting on digi to respond. - As am I, nearly 12 hours after you posted this and with quite a bit of suspicion around her.
So there you have it, defended myself best I could. Now, I must ask, you seem awfully keen on defending digi despite her suspicious behavior inferno, why is it not a possibility you and digi could be the final Mafia?

I also wanna throw one final big one into the mix...

I'm almost positive we still have a doctor.

Why? Well think of it like this: Janitor would of known he killed the doctor, and could of easily claimed at this time to make him/herself innocent. But he/she could also know they DIDN'T kill the doctor and want to avoid a argument that could end in a loss for them if they claimed it. Is it possible they just don't wanna risk claiming and doc is indeed gone? Yes. But this is also a scenario and another one why I would like to see digitalmez reply.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The evidence against me is that I'm attacking Digi. Has anyone here played EpicMafia actually? I've nailed 90% of mafia players through picking out those that are currently taking a lurking standpoint. I'm acting off of experience. Not only that, I haven't even 'attacked' anyone yet. I'm doing what everyone else is doing.

You're very quick to twist my words and run to defend Digi.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Jinks

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw out quick that I think (at least from my pov) we have 3 possible mafia teams left:

1) Digi and inferno.
2) Digi and Sploorky
and 3) Me and Mars.

Now, I think it was mentioned the possibility that Sploorky and inferno are a team, but I find that very unlikely. If they were, wouldn't it be easier to just go along and lynch digi then try and push me and Mars as Mafia?

Then of course there is team one, which I kinda doubt because I feel it's just to easy: digi acting so suspicious then her maf partner sticking his own neck out and attempting to save her? Wouldn't be smart play.

Number two I am actually becoming more inclined to believe personally. I know Sploorky is a smart player in Mafia, and having digi go after him so hard day one makes him look lots more innocent. Then today it feels like he's kinda gone along with inferno and defended digi, which I know me and Mars are being hammered for being suspicious of her but from every Mafia game I've ever played random voting and lurking makes you the most suspicious person.

Then of course there is the possibility me and Mars are, though I will fight til the end and say I am not Mafia, I know from everyone elses pov it is a good possibility.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw out quick that I think (at least from my pov) we have 3 possible mafia teams left:

1) Digi and inferno.
2) Digi and Sploorky
and 3) Me and Mars.

Now, I think it was mentioned the possibility that Sploorky and inferno are a team, but I find that very unlikely. If they were, wouldn't it be easier to just go along and lynch digi then try and push me and Mars as Mafia?

Then of course there is team one, which I kinda doubt because I feel it's just to easy: digi acting so suspicious then her maf partner sticking his own neck out and attempting to save her? Wouldn't be smart play.

Number two I am actually becoming more inclined to believe personally. I know Sploorky is a smart player in Mafia, and having digi go after him so hard day one makes him look lots more innocent. Then today it feels like he's kinda gone along with inferno and defended digi, which I know me and Mars are being hammered for being suspicious of her but from every Mafia game I've ever played random voting and lurking makes you the most suspicious person.

Then of course there is the possibility me and Mars are, though I will fight til the end and say I am not Mafia, I know from everyone elses pov it is a good possibility.
Any amount of saving a mafia member is worth it if you have valid reasons behind why you think they are innocent. Even if digi was guilty, inferno wouldn't necessarily be dragged down because of it due to his reasons for thinking she is innocent are valid. I have also not defended her, I gave two(in my eyes) possible teams, one of which she was included in. Saying inferno's train of thought is wrong is false, he is backing up his claims with valid evidence, some of which does have to be taken into account.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

1) Digi and inferno.
2) Digi and Sploorky
and 3) Me and Mars.

Any amount of saving a mafia member is worth it if you have valid reasons behind why you think they are innocent. Even if digi was guilty, inferno wouldn't necessarily be dragged down because of it due to his reasons for thinking she is innocent are valid. I have also not defended her, I gave two(in my eyes) possible teams, one of which she was included in. Saying inferno's train of thought is wrong is false, he is backing up his claims with valid evidence, some of which does have to be taken into account.
Right, about your argument---It's solid. You are not putting into account the possibility of both you and digi being mafia though, but of course, why would you in any case. From a town sided perspective, I can see exactly what you are thinking and exactly your train of thought. I'll go right on out and say it, you act the most town sided of anyone here. That is not to say you 'are' town sided, you can be a mafia playing us, but you certainly don't ring the usual mafia bells. I'm inclined to take your suspicions seriously.

I do not think digi would tunnel me if she was mafia. So I'm inclined to believe she's town(something that I was not sure of D1, based on my suspicions towards her for the random vote, but that was in part due to general anti-town actions). I do not think you, inferno, would stick your neck out for someone who is innocent if you really were mafia. So again, it boils down to Marskid, Da_Jinks, and I. I, though of course I will not be believed, am innocent, so that leaves either one of two things in my eyes.

Marskid and Da_jinks are a team.
Digitalmez and infernofox are playing us for fools.

I'm more inclined to believe the first.
So from this quote and what I bolded I see...

1) From a town sided perspective, you feel inferno is the most town sided of anyone here.
2) You don't think digi is Mafia.
3) You at this point bring it to me, Mars and you, then going on to claim your innocence.
4) Your inclined to believe me and Mars are.

You aren't defending digi, but out of the five of us left she and inferno are the most believable to be town? How can you say you aren't defending her when you blatantly make it out that she is not Mafia? You also don't give any example of where you could be Mafia, which I find odd as well. I understand I am the most suspicious right now, but I still fail to see how A) Me and Mars are wrong for having suspicion of digi for lurking and random voting and B) How you can say there is zero chance you are the Mafia. Of course, your gonna say your town, but for all the suspicion on me I'll proclaim I am town til I'm blue in the face.

Basically, I have one massive question for you and inferno:

Why do you have such little suspicion of digi, despite lurking and random voting you (two immensely suspicious things in every game of EpicMafia I've ever played) but rather find me and Mars suspicious for pointing out these obvious issues?

I'm not going to put in any final vote/fos until I've seen you and inferno's response, and would also love to see a reply from digi herself as she still has not posted throughout this whole day.

(As a quick note, I'm not going to say Mars is innocent as of now, and in fact and believing inferno more and more as innocent but rather would like to focus on my main fos' at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.