The United Coalition of Nations

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Please note that further abuse of the BB will result in a warning then revocation of the Trusted status.

The BB is not so you can leave messages for players not online, to alert everyone that a raid turned out well, and such. It should be for information, announcements, (and so I can see the color codes to set ranks) .-. If you have a message for someone offline, please use the forums. If you do have something that needs to be on the BB, please at least use proper grammar :) I want to try and keep the BB professional.
What do BB mean?

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
That large storage facility took forever to make :L I am disappointed because no one is organizing it correctly and throwing random crap everywhere. If need be I will make a new one.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Please note that further abuse of the BB will result in a warning then revocation of the Trusted status.

The BB is not so you can leave messages for players not online, to alert everyone that a raid turned out well, and such. It should be for information, announcements, (and so I can see the color codes to set ranks) .-. If you have a message for someone offline, please use the forums. If you do have something that needs to be on the BB, please at least use proper grammar :) I want to try and keep the BB professional.
Sorry for double posting, but please excuse vati180 for a post on the clan bb. I instructed vati to do it to carry the information across about keeping the storage facility clean. Also I have thought about it and I require help to carry raw materials from Zombe city. I will construct a new storage facility which will not be open to public until further notice.

hpesoj8

Reaction score
Also I have thought about it and I require help to carry raw materials from Zombe city. I will construct a new storage facility which will not be open to public until further notice.
Hey, Epic, I'll totally help both carry supplies from zombe AND help build the new storage facility. :D

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
That large storage facility took forever to make :L I am disappointed because no one is organizing it correctly and throwing random crap everywhere. If need be I will make a new one.
How is it not being organized correctly other than me just placing chests somewhat wherever space is located. Sort of organized the materials but did not place the cobble next to cobble, dirt next to dirt, etc.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Alright, K1ng I have some secret plan in mind ;) No worries, it will be less maze-like and safe from raiders. However the old one will still be in use :p

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Since My internet is down, I have been Practicing building floating islands in single player, they are looking alright so far. I was worried they would look like absolute crap (I have not built them without World edit/MC edit before). Would post screenies but imgur is blocked on the school network.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Alright malc has copied over only the storage facility for ucon since the walls were huge and everything else (in my opinion) did not seem needed. Rose and I have started performing test builds of the future Central Tower of ucon in the center of the city. We will keep the dimensions of the walls the same and what i can tell you now to the other architects is that the tower base shall be round and will be 35 radius so any preparations for your builds in your sectors should be taken into affect. The roads will also be stretching to the north, south, east, and west of ucon with the road being 15 wide. I have also started some designs for the tram system that will be supported by pillars heading straight down the cardinal directions. Just some information for the architects and clan members of ucon about how the city will be conducted and will hope for a good time after the reset.
(Note changes can be made to small parts of the city like the road and tram. No true design has been chosen yet for the road or tram so build away designs that you think would look awesome in ucon.)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Also, please decide the minimum depth fort personal basements? Maybe 20 below street level?

As well, this time, can we refrain from too many houses inside before finished the base? .-.
15 seems like a good depth for personal houses. Since the deeper we let others have the less space we have for city projects, but 15 seems fair for everyone.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
15 seems like a good depth for personal houses. Since the deeper we let others have the less space we have for city projects, but 15 seems fair for everyone.
But will this merely extended 15(or whatever) blocks below your house, where your basement is restricted to the same perimeter size as your house above(or just like, 15x15x15 block squares), or are players aloud to have basements extend as long as its in the depth limit?
(In case of project like a possible sewer / traps / yada yada?)
Or am I reading the 15 blocks completely in the wrong way?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
But will this merely extended 15(or whatever) blocks below your house, where your basement is restricted to the same perimeter size as your house above(or just like, 15x15x15 block squares), or are players aloud to have basements extend as long as its in the depth limit?
Say the street level is 67 Y. Residents can at max go only down to 52 Y. This way, city projects know how deep to go to avoid player basements.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Along with what defiant stated i say stick to just the property size they have above since having them have a large basement underneath could impede other peoples basements. So depending on the property sizes and 15 deep is the size of the basements underneath. I think if anyone wants to they could combine basements if they want to share spaces under there, does not need to be split up. This idea though can also be left to how the district architects want their district set up

hpesoj8

Reaction score
Maybe have a rule that no basements go lower than a specific Y coord (50 is a good and easy one).
I think a compromise between 50 and 20 is called for here, and I shall say work for 30-35 because 20 may be too short for whatever storage or farms or basements people want, and 50 may be too deep.