RoF (ex-)Staff, GM & prestige list

W

Wimali

No, once you're banned, you lose your rank and if you're unbanned you're at the rank Player again, I believe.
That's incorrect, actually. afaik. I remember a grandmaster being banned, and when the guy got unbaned, he was still grandmaster. I'm not sure though, might just depend on what they did.

But username, why I didn't put the banned ones as current grandmasters: They aren't grandmasters any more to me. I mean, let's say your town has a dentist, Henk. Let's say he gets banned from the town for whatever reason. Would you still consider him an official dentist of the town?

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
No, once you're banned, you lose your rank and if you're unbanned you're at the rank Player again, I believe.
That's incorrect, actually. afaik. I remember a grandmaster being banned, and when the guy got unbaned, he was still grandmaster. I'm not sure though, might just depend on what they did.

But username, why I didn't put the banned ones as current grandmasters: They aren't grandmasters any more to me. I mean, let's say your town has a dentist, Henk. Let's say he gets banned from the town for whatever reason. Would you still consider him an official dentist of the town?
Depends if Henk was worth remembering and why did he get banned? Tell me more about this story!

Reactions: 1 person

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Exactly what if henk gets banned because the owner of the town did not like him for whatever reason. Maybe it was because they wore the same color shirt and the owner got offended. Despite this henk was beloved by the people and good friends with many of them. Ontop of that he was a hell of a good dentist. Tell me though what if henk was a good friend or family member. Would you turn against your best friend because the owner of the town wore the same color shirt?

• Old
Reactions: Spencer75
W

Wimali

I don't really care who got banned and why, or that they're still Grandmaster rank (just banned)- They're banned. This means they've done something so bad that they are no longer allowed to go on the server. Banned Grandmasters aren't real Grandmasters, they have fallen, and they should no longer be considered official Grandmasters. Alright, if they get unbanned, I put them back on the list.

W

Wimali

A new grandmaster has arrived!

You may want to tag Bram13 ;)
Nah, I saw it a few minutes after parasite posted this. Sadly, I do no longer have the motivation to put any work into RoF, apart from my few visits to the server itself. I'm not planning on updating or maintaining any of my threads on RoF.

I have been waiting since my resignation for someone to maybe take over, so I can just leave these threads behind without any worries, but the person did not come and I have decided to no longer wait and just stop with it.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
My name is Ragetastic96 (emphasis on the 96) not Ragetastic26 or 29 :p Whenever you get around to it I'd appreciate that being fixed, thanks =D

Spencer75

Reaction score
Instead of creating a new thread (Which I see has already been done.), why not just change the owner of the OP from Bram to Coolio? I've seen it happen a few times before on different forums so it should be possible.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Instead of creating a new thread (Which I see has already been done.), why not just change the owner of the OP from Bram to Coolio? I've seen it happen a few times before on different forums so it should be possible.
The name of this thread is "RoF (ex-)staff LIST and Grandmaster LIST" and to Bram and I, was just annoying. I know, this could probably be changed somehow but we found it easiest to just make a new one at the time c;

W

Wimali

As cooliorules is unable to access her computer for the time being, this will be the actual staff list again until coolio's back. I've updated it (jesus, that took a while) and added a completely new section: Custom titles/ranks!

Custom titles/ranks

Butamou ("Grandmason", received this title for his building skills. Actual rank is Grandmaster.)
Dirtcake ("Dev", short for Developer. Actual ranks are Director and Developer.)
Numberplay ("Strawhat", received this title for winning a map competition. Actual rank is Grandmaster.)
Ogarci ("Primarch", because he's the damn primarch yo. Actual rank is Director.)

Now as the latest version of the thread except this one was last updated on August 1, 2013 this means I had to add a lot of stuff, which means it would be very likely that I forgot to put a Grandmaster or another player on the list. Feel free to remind me if I did, all help is much appreciated! :D

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Bram13 can't open the spoiler? Might just be me..

Also, if not already changed, zack27999 and oneillolivia are now unbanned :)
Araidian should be put into Operator list, Ragetastic96 taken out.

You might've already done all that but it's just a few you may have forgotten :)