RoF (ex-)Staff, GM & prestige list

W

Wimali

The staff list aims to be as accurate and informative as possible, and for this reason mentions people who are globally banned. However, it does not and will never say why they are banned. Please do not ask why they are banned. If you really want to know (not that it's anyone's business except the guy who got banned) contact the person who was banned. If you can't, too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wimali

No, he is global controller as he is director on classic lava. Otherwise I could also put baker, brickwolf, sparkly and all those other guys on here but as they aren't specifically controllers on rof, I've decided not to put them on the list.

Spencer75

Reaction score
Great work on this list Bram! I'm surprised no one else had made one already, as I've seen similar threads like this on the other server subforums.

To contribute to your list; Arlequinn is a Grandmaster and RonaldoSkillz used to be an Operator and Vetop. I don't think Omar_Sales and AngleWV are Grandmasters though, as when Omar resigned he decided to go to Journeyman instead and work his way up.

Spencer75

Reaction score
Are you still thinking of adding the dates each staff member was promoted and for some, the dates they resigned? It would be interesting to look at who was staffing at what time. :)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I see some people are listed twice under different categories, like Ronaldo as normal text vetop and bold controller. Maybe it would be a little easier if it was based on highest rank instead of all the ranks they got?

W

Wimali

Are you still thinking of adding the dates each staff member was promoted and for some, the dates they resigned? It would be interesting to look at who was staffing at what time. :)
Working on it. Everything I can found about their join & resign dates will be on the list later today.)

I see some people are listed twice under different categories, like Ronaldo as normal text vetop and bold controller. Maybe it would be a little easier if it was based on highest rank instead of all the ranks they got?
I've just put the reasons for people no longer being operator etc. in ( ). If it's still confusing or annoying, tell me and I'll do it the way you suggest.

• Dislike
Reactions: buildbuild12