RoF (ex-)Staff, GM & prestige list

W

Wimali

If you add global staff who got grandmaster from resigning, KingSam should be there.
He has been added to the list.

I've added all the joining & leaving/resigning dates of operator+ aswell, however, some information might be wrong, please correct me if this is the case. There's no way I'm going to add grandmaster's joining & leaving dates.

• Dislike
Reactions: buildbuild12

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Why not remove all of the ex-staff? It can be a little confusing, and it isn't really needed :p

• Informative
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Spencer75

Reaction score
Why not remove all of the ex-staff? It can be a little confusing, and it isn't really needed :p
I feel like it's certainly not unneeded. This way people can find out who was staff before, and also discover who got promoted or resigned and when they did.
Keeping the Ex-staff on here is useful as Bram explained above. This thread is similar to Classic Lava's thread "Lava Staff Throughout the Generations" as it shows the Ex-staff on there as well. It doesn't show the dates they were promoted or when they resigned though.

• Thank You

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I feel like it's certainly not unneeded. This way people can find out who was staff before, and also discover who got promoted or resigned and when they did.
Keeping the Ex-staff on here is useful as Bram explained above. This thread is similar to Classic Lava's thread "Lava Staff Throughout the Generations" as it shows the Ex-staff on there as well. It doesn't show the dates they were promoted or when they resigned though.
The title states "Staff List" which doesn't exactly coincide with ex-staff, however Lava's post would actually make sense to show ex-staff, it just looks a mess with it displayed like that. A simple solution would be to split it up and just have an ex-staff list and a current staff list.

W

Wimali

The title states "Staff List" which doesn't exactly coincide with ex-staff, however Lava's post would actually make sense to show ex-staff, it just looks a mess with it displayed like that. A simple solution would be to split it up and just have an ex-staff list and a current staff list.
Meh, I just think I'll leave it like this. I feel like one thread is enough.

• Dislike

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Meh, I just think I'll leave it like this. I feel like one thread is enough.
No no, not two threads, just split the main post up, for example:

Current Staff:
Blah blah blah

Ex-Staff:
Blah blah blah

• Agree
W

Wimali

Well, I kinda did that. The current staff is in bold, and the retired staff is in normal text.

By the way, could some forum-editor-guy change the title to "RoF (ex-)Staff & Grandmaster list"?

• Dislike
W

Wimali

As soon as I'm able to get on a computer with internet (typing this on my mobile phone) I'll edit it. Internet has been out since yesterday, so can't really do anything.

• Dislike
W

Wimali

I updated the list earlier today, and just now made some mode changes (adding BrickWolf to the grandmaster list) including the number of directors, ops, grandmasters etc. currently staffing.

• Dislike