Motto Poll

Which of the following do you prefer as a motto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if the url was removed and the logo moved down a bit, the arrow could be pointing to a blank clickable thing between who's playing and the wiki
like an easter egg page or something actually functional

maybe a random thread button there
That would just encourage necroposting

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I think there should either be a re-vote or more choices because it's not professional to have the motto as the url and honest it doesn't look appealing to the eye.. also the logo needs to be changed so it stands out from the background, since some people have smaller monitors and actually can't see the whole background, just some pillars that get in the way.

I don't see why this is such a drama. There should've been more choices or wait it out until someone posts a catchy motto that EVERYONE likes. Why do we need to rush such little things?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think there should either be a re-vote or more choices because it's not professional to have the motto as the url and honest it doesn't look appealing to the eye.. also the logo needs to be changed so it stands out from the background, since some people have smaller monitors and actually can't see the whole background, just some pillars that get in the way.

I don't see why this is such a drama. There should've been more choices or wait it out until someone posts a catchy motto that EVERYONE likes. Why do we need to rush such little things?
If this becomes an actual suggestion, then can we change the title and the design?

• Winner
Reactions: 755someone755