Homestuck

le_badcop

Reaction score
Dun open if you aren't caught up.

If Karkat is legitimately killed, and isn't revived by jane, or some other shenanigans just jfjdasklfjioewafjioeaw

le_badcop

Reaction score
Just a little thought that came to me when I was bored for anyone interested. I think I've figured out why HS is so p0pular. It's not the just the comic by itself, which is amazing on it's own, It's the entire experience you get by reading HS, and everything else surrounding it. Let me elaborate now, remember when you first became truly interested, and wanted to talk with everyone about it, or that pivotal update affecting your favorite character, putting you and the fandom on edge while waiting for an update. It's going out of your way to seek out other homestucks in online communities such as this one, or anywhere for that matter. It's the shipping, the fanfics, the meetups, the discussions, the theories, the comic itself, the friends you'll make, the amazing music, and everything else surrounding this crazy train. I think you get my point now, but if anyone ever asks you about homestuck, or why it's so popular, you can tell them, it's much more than this amazing comic itself.

• Agree
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Just a little thought that came to me when I was bored for anyone interested. I think I've figured out why HS is so p0pular. It's not the just the comic by itself, which is amazing on it's own, It's the entire experience you get by reading HS, and everything else surrounding it. Let me elaborate now, remember when you first became truly interested, and wanted to talk with everyone about it, or that pivotal update affecting your favorite character, putting you and the fandom on edge while waiting for an update. It's going out of your way to seek out other homestucks in online communities such as this one, or anywhere for that matter. It's the shipping, the fanfics, the meetups, the discussions, the theories, the comic itself, the friends you'll make, the amazing music, and everything else surrounding this crazy train. I think you get my point now, but if anyone ever asks you about homestuck, or why it's so popular, you can tell them, it's much more than this amazing comic itself.
Yeah, that's a large part of it, and a large part of many things that have a fandom following.
Half the experience is the product itself, half the experience is the fandom.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Choclategod: OUR FRIENDSHIP IS FLUSHED
Choclategod: OR
GoldenValley joined the room.
JayFeather21: um
JayFeather21: choclate
JayFeather21: like the homestuck thing
JayFeather21: beause that's love
JayFeather21: pale is bro's
Choclategod: wait
Choclategod: wat
Choclategod: yes
Choclategod: that
This guy is on Act 6 and he still doesn't know Troll Romance how is he ever getting through Leprechaun Romance